Who was/are the Huns you most detest and why?

Know it's not player but step forward...Jock 'the jungle fighter'' Wallace 'battle fever Bhoy' if there was ever a more arrogant prick yet to see it, Still got a swift kick in the nads from his 'Own' and told never to come back shame that EH!???
Remember Years ago when Jock got the hotseat at the bigotdome for the second time, so he's being interviewed by, wait for it, Nick Owen and Anne Diamond on TVam, near the end of the Interview and that eejit was his usual hunnish self, N. Owen asked if the huns would buy a Catholic, should have seen his dish, ripped right into Owen telling him he wasn't here to talk aboot RC's, couldn't even say Roman Catholics, an arsehole of a man???

Remember Years ago when Jock got the hotseat at the bigotdome for the second time, so he's being interviewed by, wait for it, Nick Owen and Anne Diamond on TVam, near the end of the Interview and that eejit was his usual hunnish self, N. Owen asked if the huns would buy a Catholic, should have seen his dish, ripped right into Owen telling him he wasn't here to talk aboot RC's, couldn't even say Roman Catholics, an arsehole of a man???
Absolutely virulent mate,but it must have cut him to quick when he got Booted out ipox just hope he died in bitterness as he lived. HH

Mucus McCoist and that wanker el hadji diouf and gas bag gaza. I hate the feckin bones of em. The fact they breath in and out offends me to the core. Along wi every one e them scum from the cesspit that is castle grey skull. I hate their ancestors and their ancestors ancestors and that cnut mo that feckin traitor .. I’m away fir a drink and a lay doon. I feel contaminated just writing the names

Members online

Latest posts

Back