Who was/are the Huns you most detest and why?

Mucus McCoist and that wanker el hadji diouf and gas bag gaza. I hate the feckin bones of em. The fact they breath in and out offends me to the core. Along wi every one e them scum from the cesspit that is castle grey skull. I hate their ancestors and their ancestors ancestors and that cnut mo that feckin traitor .. I’m away fir a drink and a lay doon. I feel contaminated just writing the names

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mucus McCoist and that wanker el hadji diouf and gas bag gaza. I hate the feckin bones of em. The fact they breath in and out offends me to the core. Along wi every one e them scum from the cesspit that is castle grey skull. I hate their ancestors and their ancestors ancestors and that cnut mo that feckin traitor .. I’m away fir a drink and a lay doon. I feel contaminated just writing the names
hate it when ye sit on the fence Gg,enjoy that drink!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

The list would be long but I'm not going to the mental torture of trying to think of them. However, I would like to question the intelligence of the late, not great Jock Wallace: after getting pumped about 5-0 by, I think Cologne, a few decades ago in the UEFA Cup, he whined after winning the 2nd leg 2-0 "We've beaten one of the best teams in Europe tonight and we're still out. I just don't understand it."

The list would be long but I'm not going to the mental torture of trying to think of them. However, I would like to question the intelligence of the late, not great Jock Wallace: after getting pumped about 5-0 by, I think Cologne, a few decades ago in the UEFA Cup, he whined after winning the 2nd leg 2-0 "We've beaten one of the best teams in Europe tonight and we're still out. I just don't understand it."

Duh!!!! Another hun that couldn't count.

And just for balance is there any you don’t mind?

Sleekit McCoist for me because he’s sleekit.....Dallas and all of the MIB because they are all cheats.....and I have to say I think Wullie Henderson isnae too bad a bloke from what I can gather
With a thread like that your just basically lowering yourself to the lowest common denominator that supports us or them.We should be rising above any hatred that way it doesn’t give any enemies ammunition.

With a thread like that your just basically lowering yourself to the lowest common denominator that supports us or them.We should be rising above any hatred that way it doesn’t give any enemies ammunition.
Stubhoy, do you really think they need any ammunition????

The press don't need a reason.

The politicians don't need a reason.

The huns don't need a reason.

Fuck it, let's just bend over and let them boot us up the chutney and say thank you for it.

Judas Johnston.

Many Huns can't help being Huns - they're brought up/inbred into that Kulchur of hate, supremacism and bigotry. They're a product of their toxic environment.

Johnston CHOSE to become part of that. Chose it in full knowledge and more - he had been a focal point of their vitriol.

He did it for the bucks. He did it for his ego. He did it to appeal to the worst rat-bastard mutant scumbags and institutionalised racists Scotland twisted psyche ever engendered.

It makes him worse than the vermin he scuttled amongst. The worst of collaborators. A soul of mud.

Thirty years on. Unforgiven. And never will be.

You'll die a detested Hun, Mo, and people who used to worship you will spit on your grave.

Last edited:
Judas Johnston.

Many Huns can't help being Huns - they're brought up/inbred into that Kulchur of hate, supremacism and bigotry. They're a product of their toxic environment.

Johnston CHOSE to become part of that. Chose it in full knowledge and more - he had been a focal point of their vitriol.

He did it for the bucks. He did it for his ego. He did it to appeal to the worst rat-bastard mutant scumbags .

It makes him worse than the vermin he scuttled amongst. The worst of collaborators. A soul of mud.

Thirty years on. Unforgiven. And never will be.
Johnston was in with the cokeheads and the owners of the night clubs they all frequented, he wanted to be one of them, thing is they will never accept you, you will be surplus to requirement when finished, 30 pieces of silver and a noose.

Stubhoy, do you really think they need any ammunition????

The press don't need a reason.

The politicians don't need a reason.

The huns don't need a reason.

Fuck it, let's just bend over and let them boot us up the chutney and say thank you for it.
Just the reply i’d have expected.Bending over’s a bit extreme,unnecessary hatred always goes against the club.

Just the reply i’d have expected.Bending over’s a bit extreme,unnecessary hatred always goes against the club.
That's right, stubhoy, because hatred is a brand new phenomenon in Scottish football. I forgot all about the civility and gentelmanly conduct that's been evident throughout the last century and a half.

Football has always been a conduit for the working classes to express their frustration and rage. A wee outlet to distract them from the pits, the yards and the factories.

If you object to this form of free expression, you have the right to withdraw. If you object to hatred at football, then there's always the netball world cup.

No huns were hurt whilst writing this post.

Back