Who was/are the Huns you most detest and why?

Hey, Gandhi -- a little reality check: It says "detest" in the title of the thread, not "hate" or "hatred." Secondly, all of these bastards, and more, are deserving of derision, at the very least. Giving the enemies ammunition? What little they can glean from reality they make up for in fiction.

You might want to make an appointment with your proctologist to see if that medical professional can help you find your head.[/QUOTE Was this a re
Hey, Gandhi -- a little reality check: It says "detest" in the title of the thread, not "hate" or "hatred." Secondly, all of these bastards, and more, are deserving of derision, at the very least. Giving the enemies ammunition? What little they can glean from reality they make up for in fiction.

You might want to make an appointment with your proctologist to see if that medical professional can help you find your head.[/QUOTE If you want to call me a name say it to my face.Detest means hate so there you go smart ass.My heads were it should be,I’m not the one calling all rangers supporters bastard’s,are you about 15?

That's right, stubhoy, because hatred is a brand new phenomenon in Scottish football. I forgot all about the civility and gentelmanly conduct that's been evident throughout the last century and a half.

Football has always been a conduit for the working classes to express their frustration and rage. A wee outlet to distract them from the pits, the yards and the factories.

If you object to this form of free expression, you have the right to withdraw. If you object to hatred at football, then there's always the netball world cup.

No huns were hurt whilst writing this post.
I don’t agree that football was a conduit for working classes to express frustration and rage.If that was the case my mother would never have let my dad take me to watch Celtic,we wanted to be entertained.Also if your going to the football to express rage then you’ve really got anger issues.So if I object to hatred at football I should watch netball? Very good, you’ve obviously never seen the repercussions of hatred at football.

Last edited:
I don’t agree that football was a conduit for working classes to express frustration and rage.If that was the case my mother would never have let my dad take me to watch Celtic,we wanted to be entertained.Also if your going to the football to express rage then you’ve really got anger issues.So if I object to hatred at football I should watch netball? Very good, you’ve obviously never seen the repercussions of hatred at football.
SB77 I think you've got a grip of the wrong end of the stick here. The reason i think that is because this forum doesn't "hate or detest" people or peepull just because they are or played for them etc. Nor does this forum from what I've witnessed promote hatred. Taking things a wee bit too seriously. Example , I fekn hate it when Kilmarnock lose to connahs quay in Europe, I hate the embarrassment to the Scottish game. I detest the smell of shite, makes me feel sick. I hate it that people in the world are starving or dying of thirst, because there's no clean water to drink in many parts of the world but still I run the tap so it's a bit colder, I hate that about me. I hate it when the rangers say going for 55 when they're going for a 1st major trophy. Do you think that means I walk around with hatred in my heart? It's a saying , a not great one either but neither is cunt, but there's good cunts daft cunts funny cunts, brilliant cunts etc point being its our use of , or rather lack of use of proper engurlish . "it's detestable what thatchers govt did to the miners " . If you despise the words hate and detest well you're hardly alone in that are you? It's a bit of posted fun which granted can get out of hand. To insinuate that there are a lot of haters here when there might well be some is tarring a lot of folk with a big dirty brush though and very unfair. "Which rangers minded person or former player did you dislike the most?" Now that's some mouthful but it meant the same. I could quite easily say are you 15? Due to your overreaction to a post that you knew fine well it meant which /who annoyed or irritated you the most of those of a certain footballing persuasion. You say your heads in the right place, I'm not saying it isn't. Your overreaction isn't in the right place. It's killjoy for the sake of it. You're a member on here so you know that the majority love to take the piss out of that lot whilst at the same time I'd hazard a guess that the majority of members have good friends , family even, who support the tribute act. Think they hate and detest them for it ? Course not they /we/me love them in the truest fashion of the word. When Gascoigne played his imaginary flute I hated it. Not in the sense that if i met him in the street id kill him. That's real hatred. And that's detestable. They aren't the same thing at all I might add and I copied and pasted this (hate doing that copy and paste shit)
To quote Merriam-Webster, while the definitions to both "detest" and "hate" use the word "intense," only "detest" has the spectre ofviolence: according to M-W, "todetest" means "to feel intense and often violent antipathy toward."
I'm not trying to get on your case either since I've also overreacted at some posts on this forum before. And for that I am sorry and regretful about it (If you're reading this Kelly I'm apologising to you, long overdue for being a dick one time ) over a post, something I'm sure weve all done at some point on here , fuk*n cunts the lot of yees YOUNG SOOSIDE CUMBIE YA BASS !! (30 year ago ) ? just kidding I love the lot of you. If it wasn't for all you lot id be single because my partner can only listen to so much Celtic. I know WTF? ? life's to short. Right that's my prophetic piece for the year , else I'm getting mixed up with pathetic ?HH

SB77 I think you've got a grip of the wrong end of the stick here. The reason i think that is because this forum doesn't "hate or detest" people or peepull just because they are or played for them etc. Nor does this forum from what I've witnessed promote hatred. Taking things a wee bit too seriously. Example , I fekn hate it when Kilmarnock lose to connahs quay in Europe, I hate the embarrassment to the Scottish game. I detest the smell of shite, makes me feel sick. I hate it that people in the world are starving or dying of thirst, because there's no clean water to drink in many parts of the world but still I run the tap so it's a bit colder, I hate that about me. I hate it when the rangers say going for 55 when they're going for a 1st major trophy. Do you think that means I walk around with hatred in my heart? It's a saying , a not great one either but neither is cunt, but there's good cunts daft cunts funny cunts, brilliant cunts etc point being its our use of , or rather lack of use of proper engurlish . "it's detestable what thatchers govt did to the miners " . If you despise the words hate and detest well you're hardly alone in that are you? It's a bit of posted fun which granted can get out of hand. To insinuate that there are a lot of haters here when there might well be some is tarring a lot of folk with a big dirty brush though and very unfair. "Which rangers minded person or former player did you dislike the most?" Now that's some mouthful but it meant the same. I could quite easily say are you 15? Due to your overreaction to a post that you knew fine well it meant which /who annoyed or irritated you the most of those of a certain footballing persuasion. You say your heads in the right place, I'm not saying it isn't. Your overreaction isn't in the right place. It's killjoy for the sake of it. You're a member on here so you know that the majority love to take the piss out of that lot whilst at the same time I'd hazard a guess that the majority of members have good friends , family even, who support the tribute act. Think they hate and detest them for it ? Course not they /we/me love them in the truest fashion of the word. When Gascoigne played his imaginary flute I hated it. Not in the sense that if i met him in the street id kill him. That's real hatred. And that's detestable. They aren't the same thing at all I might add and I copied and pasted this (hate doing that copy and paste shit)
To quote Merriam-Webster, while the definitions to both "detest" and "hate" use the word "intense," only "detest" has the spectre ofviolence: according to M-W, "todetest" means "to feel intense and often violent antipathy toward."
I'm not trying to get on your case either since I've also overreacted at some posts on this forum before. And for that I am sorry and regretful about it (If you're reading this Kelly I'm apologising to you, long overdue for being a dick one time ) over a post, something I'm sure weve all done at some point on here , fuk*n cunts the lot of yees YOUNG SOOSIDE CUMBIE YA BASS !! (30 year ago ) ? just kidding I love the lot of you. If it wasn't for all you lot id be single because my partner can only listen to so much Celtic. I know WTF? ? life's to short. Right that's my prophetic piece for the year , else I'm getting mixed up with pathetic ?HH
Nobody says this forum promote’s hatred so I don’t know were you get that from I certainly never said it.As for the rest of your rant,who’s got time to write all that? I made a comment about the thread and that was my opinion I don’t think that’s an overreaction,the overreaction is the rant you produced.At what point did I insinuate that there were a lot of haters in here? I bet you could empty a room.

The list could be endless here... I might have posted on here before.

Stuart McCall - Ginger heeded wee upstart. (Seen him joining in with the s@sh in the Uns end at the new CP, when just built. Think he was injured at the time.

Novo - No reason needed

McCann - Turncoat arse crawlin wee bastard. (Went to my school)

MoreLoss - Ugly moaning faced wee chunt. Likes a dive now and again, and rolls aboot like a tool.

Souness - Penis

Fud Ferguson - Looks like a fud ye'd like to slap

Piss Boyd - Fcuckin Walloper

Girraferty - Loyalist scumbag walloper

I'm sure there's many others...

The list could be endless here... I might have posted on here before.

Stuart McCall - Ginger heeded wee upstart. (Seen him joining in with the s@sh in the Uns end at the new CP, when just built. Think he was injured at the time.

Novo - No reason needed

McCann - Turncoat arse crawlin wee bastard. (Went to my school)

MoreLoss - Ugly moaning faced wee chunt. Likes a dive now and again, and rolls aboot like a tool.

Souness - Penis

Fud Ferguson - Looks like a fud ye'd like to slap

Piss Boyd - Fcuckin Walloper

Girraferty - Loyalist scumbag walloper

I'm sure there's many others...
Aye Barrys got a face you wouldnt stop slappin ?

Nobody says this forum promote’s hatred so I don’t know were you get that from I certainly never said it.As for the rest of your rant,who’s got time to write all that? I made a comment about the thread and that was my opinion I don’t think that’s an overreaction,the overreaction is the rant you produced.At what point did I insinuate that there were a lot of haters in here? I bet you could empty a room.
empty a room? how so? who's got time to write all that ? wellyou took the time to read it

stubhoy77 said:
With a thread like that your just basically lowering yourself to the lowest common denominator that supports us or them.We should be rising above any hatred that way it doesn’t give any enemies ammunition.

that post right there , saying someone's lowering themselves and should rise above any hatred insinuates the poster is a hater. I'm saying you got that wrong.

Judas Johnston.

Many Huns can't help being Huns - they're brought up/inbred into that Kulchur of hate, supremacism and bigotry. They're a product of their toxic environment.

Johnston CHOSE to become part of that. Chose it in full knowledge and more - he had been a focal point of their vitriol.

He did it for the bucks. He did it for his ego. He did it to appeal to the worst rat-bastard mutant scumbags and institutionalised racists Scotland twisted psyche ever engendered.

It makes him worse than the vermin he scuttled amongst. The worst of collaborators. A soul of mud.

Thirty years on. Unforgiven. And never will be.

You'll die a detested Hun, Mo, and people who used to worship you will spit on your grave.
spot on sandman he did that for the money but also his ego, he knew that what he was about to do would make his name known worldwide overnight. for all the wrong reasons too.

Stuboy said: "If you want to call me a name say it to my face.Detest means hate so there you go smart ass.My heads were it should be,I’m not the one calling all rangers supporters bastard’s,are you about 15?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah, I'll call you all the names you deserve to your face. Pity I'm 5,000 miles away.

Buy a dictionary.

Stuboy said: "If you want to call me a name say it to my face.Detest means hate so there you go smart ass.My heads were it should be,I’m not the one calling all rangers supporters bastard’s,are you about 15?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah, I'll call you all the names you deserve to your face. Pity I'm 5,000 miles away.

Buy a dictionary.

detest
/dɪˈtɛst/
Learn to pronounce
verb
  1. dislike intensely.
    "she really did detest his mockery"
    synonyms:abhor, hate, loathe, despise, abominate, execrate, regard with disgust, feel disgust for, feel repugnance towards, feel distaste for, shrink from, recoil from, shudder at, be unable to bear, be unable to abide, feel hostility to, feel aversion to, feel animosity to, find intolerable, dislike, disdain, have an aversion to;
    archaicdisrelish
    "I do detest social climbers"

Back