Who was/are the Huns you most detest and why?

With a thread like that your just basically lowering yourself to the lowest common denominator that supports us or them.We should be rising above any hatred that way it doesn’t give any enemies ammunition.
Just the reply i’d have expected.Bending over’s a bit extreme,unnecessary hatred always goes against the club.

Hey, Gandhi -- a little reality check: It says "detest" in the title of the thread, not "hate" or "hatred." Secondly, all of these bastards, and more, are deserving of derision, at the very least. Giving the enemies ammunition? What little they can glean from reality they make up for in fiction.

You might want to make an appointment with your proctologist to see if that medical professional can help you find your head.

Always hated super salary, the fattest inbred gardener in the hunnery.
Was a very good poacher who would always score against us then, when he retired, was never off the telly smarmy smiling bastirt. Couldn't get rid of him...

...thankfully his wife done what we couldn't, destroyed his egomaniac ways n showed him up as the sad tiny reptile he is. Scum bastirt!!!

With a thread like that your just basically lowering yourself to the lowest common denominator that supports us or them.We should be rising above any hatred that way it doesn’t give any enemies ammunition.
The fact that we exist is the only ammunition the Huns need. Nothing we say or do will change how the "peepul" see us. To most of them we are untermensch. Nothing will change that. They are racists and bigots and mostly pro British, that's why I hate them.

The fact that we exist is the only ammunition the Huns need. Nothing we say or do will change how the "peepul" see us. To most of them we are untermensch. Nothing will change that. They are racists and bigots and mostly pro British, that's why I hate them.
Yup, I've no problems with a bit fire in the belly when it comes to racist bigots, no matter what team they support, although I'd be shocked if there were many on this blog that had the bitterness flowing through their veins like that mob. I despise racism in any form.

If I think about it, I couldn't narrow it down less than 20 a decade so 5 decades of watching The Hoops. It would be the top hundred huns. I detest, Graham Peeeness Souness, for just being a grade A hun cvnt. Alan McGregor, for his vicky sign tae the Tartan Army & for just being a hun cvnt, Barry The Bothwell Brawler Ferguson pure hun cvnt

Hun I don't mind is Craig Whyte. I'd buy him a pint. He certainly wouldn't buy me one. 'I'm sorry Mr Whyte, this is an Aldi Supersave card you've given us'.
"Ah yes, but don't you know that I have wealth off the radar and that I have hundreds in my Monte Carlo bank account...........now will you take a credit note for that fine tonic wine, my good fellow"

Last edited:
I find it interesting that I'm old enough to remember players like John Grieg and Willie Henderson and Pater McCloy for instance that I saw as rivals, but never detested. It's also interesting that I would struggle to think of players in the other 10 teams of the league that we all 'detest". I detest any player who cheats same as I detest a golfer who cheats. So its no surprise to see the names listed above who dive in the box, pretend to be elbowed, roll around as if hit by a sniper and go in with a reckless two footed tackle. Sleakit bastards are detested for being sleakit.

I find it interesting that I'm old enough to remember players like John Grieg and Willie Henderson and Pater McCloy for instance that I saw as rivals, but never detested. It's also interesting that I would struggle to think of players in the other 10 teams of the league that we all 'detest". I detest any player who cheats same as I detest a golfer who cheats. So its no surprise to see the names listed above who dive in the box, pretend to be elbowed, roll around as if hit by a sniper and go in with a reckless two footed tackle. Sleakit bastards are detested for being sleakit.

I think you got that half right.

Wullie Henderson from what I’ve gathered was and is a gentleman.

Greig however is not. Ask Bobby Lennox

I think you got that half right.

Wullie Henderson from what I’ve gathered was and is a gentleman.

Greig however is not. Ask Bobby Lennox
Willie Henderson & Jinky were pals
I remember watching a show and tthey were both being interviewed, the banter was flying, between them
Interviewer asked "Jinky, how much were you making when you played for Celtic?"
"I was on 50 quid a week"
WIllie pipes up
"I was making that, as a ball boy"

Back