Who was your first winch ?

Thats why i only gave her first name Lubo 😅

Was doing a job with an old boy up Duke Street. I was only 16 at the time, there was a couple of apprentices with me. 3 girls walked past. Stunning. Anyway old Jim walked out the close we were working in and only saw the back of the girls and said "there yees go boys, yees should be firing right into them girls". We were all to embarrassed. Old Jim gives a big whistle "haw sexy ladies, come meet ma pals"....."fuck off ya old perv......" one girl starts to shout as she turns round, stopping dead as her eyes meet old jim....."GRANDA!!!! WHIT ARE YEE DAIN!!!!". Old Jim was mortified. Never let him live it down 😂😂😂

Mines was a wee bird called Carrie 🤣🤣
No sure about winchin', but my first encounters with the deadly dangers of wimmin' came via my big brother.

If he was gettin' battered then sure as hell, I'd be gettin' battered first.

First drink = big brother
First fag = big brother
First shag = big brother

God bless ye, Shirley McKay (ask Rich and JC). No the best, but definitely left a lasting impression.

No sure about winchin', but my first encounters with the deadly dangers of wimmin' came via my big brother.

First fag = big brother
First shag = big brother

God bless ye, Shirley McKay (ask Rich and JC). No the best, but definitely left a lasting impression.

Was that a maggie may moment

First fag = big brother
First shag = big brother

Yer no supposed tae shag yer brother 🤣

First fag = big brother
First shag = big brother

She gave ye the clap?...

Back