Who was your first winch ?

You can't come on here saying that you shagged someone famous, then say "but I'm not saying who it was"! πŸ˜’
Another true(ish) story.

Back in the 20th century, Joanna Lumley was In residence at the Dundee Rep in "The Cherry Orchard".

I used to drink in the bar at The Queen's Hotel called 'The Royal Piper'.

One night, my 5'2" mate called Jim comes in and orders a pint to clear his throat. All night he's coughing and spluttering and I ask him if he's ok?

"Eh, eh'm fine Patsy, but eh think eh've got a pube stuck in meh throat. Joanna invited me up to hir room last night and eh could'nae raise a smile, so eh had ti start lickin"

Aye, right ye are Jum........keep on lickin on, ye spam

Another true(ish) story.

Back in the 20th century, Joanna Lumley was In residence at the Dundee Rep in "The Cherry Orchard".

I used to drink in the bar at The Queen's Hotel called 'The Royal Piper'.

One night, my 5'2" mate called Jim comes in and orders a pint to clear his throat. All night he's coughing and spluttering and I ask him if he's ok?

"Eh, eh'm fine Patsy, but eh think eh've got a pube stuck in meh throat. Joanna invited me up to hir room last night and eh could'nae raise a smile, so eh had ti start lickin"

Aye, right ye are Jum........keep on lickin on, ye spam
Oh man, he would have been about the right height for that if they were both standing up!

Members online

Latest posts

Back