who wishes K.T well and who has the bile?

still a Celtic fan

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea because the over a million a year he was earning at Celtic isn’t enough to be life changing and it’s not enough security and family I guess. Good point, that’s changed my mind, thinking the poor lad was having to struggle on such little pay. It would have took him a whole two months too pay off his brand new Ferrari, at least at Arsenal it’ll take him a week. Arsenal winning European trophies ????
Money isn't the reason (only reason) he wants to play at the top level and we aren't at that level it's a sad fact but true. He wants to contest for European trophies I don't hold it against him and I don't blame him for wanting to play at that level week in and out. Do you?

You don't think arsenal are a top level club Maria seriously? They just played Europa final. And they are now spending the cash. People say their star is fading, I dont think it is as much as others think.

I think they aren’t what they once were however feel that they have aspirations (and a healthy budget) to get there once again.

The cash they have should see them in europa final more often

C’mon winter you must admit its pretty poncy gash.

I don’t know wit fella’s think it looks like to others but they really should think.

I get why the punks wear them, its the whole rebel anarchist thing.

No a poser poncy nobody’ told me yet thing ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that on the face of it it looks like market forces.

But its self fulfilling.

If they put 100 million into every team in Scottish premier league then they would attract better players and would attract better audience worldwide.

Its a catchy 22 system.

It will kill the game and make the clubs they give funny money less attractive in future.

In short term it works but long term it destroys game. Its not market forces its arbitrary allocation based on whom they put on screen.

This gives them short term ability to attract best players.

But medium long term less than ordinary players get overpaid

And they have no real incentive to get better.

So giving overpayments from massive subsidy will make players less hungry and more able to act like prima donna

The foundation clubs cant afford to pay peanuts so cannot attract young players to learn game, the massive clubs have 100s players on wages that nobody can afford below them

And the subsidy has totally destroyed the market pressures.

Making only the clubs getting tv viable long term

And therefore it will destroy the foundations of game while filling the pockets of all the agents and brokers and spivs

100 million per year before they get any of their ordinary incomes and sponsors and massive hiked prize money for those leagues.

Its subsidising the richest clubs with sleight of hand finance masquerading as market forces.

West Ham don't have a worldwide support that matches thousands of teams in other countries

therefore its not market forces that entitles them to 100 million per season (thats a billion just from tv over 10 year)

It can be argued they are worth it by spivs

But thats to kick up the agents fees and the add on for all the shenanigans that don't have any connection with underlying value.

When things sell for way over their underlying market value thats not through market pressures that are natural its through contrived distortion through subsidising the prices way beyond value.

Market pressures always bring price closer to value except on rare items

But you can make absolute killing if you can create tiered markets in a non elastic market through contrived subsidy

it creates instant arbitrage

It should be illegal but its not because the psychos that make the money from the scam run the world

The will pay 160 iq lawyers to run rings round you

But it all stems from manipulated market injections between tiered markets.

the market should be 1 market open without barriers

you create barriers to arbitrage the differentials

eg

if gold was selling in one market for 100 pounds an ounce
but selling in another market at 50 pound an ounce

you would buy and sell instantly between markets make a killing.

but say you set up a barrier between these markets where you need go through their barriers for fee your instant profit is diluted.

Now imagine you create a Ponzi style system while feeding certain markets and calling them the good markets

you create an even bigger gulf and the barriers get bigger with more power to extract more and more of the thin air value added

Anyway thats what football has become a Ponzi style bubble

the rich clubs get inflated the poor clubs shrivel

and eventually pop the bubble bursts like we saw with rangers

but all the agents of all the deals keep their money the public lose out and then the addiction in inelastic market for football demands that brand re-enter the scam

Massive arbitrary payments to tiny clubs makes them bigger

But its not sustainable because its not due to market pressures

Its market manipulation through subsidising and its allowed because it makes the money men mote money than they lose through the agent and brokerage and executive scams

it appears your losing lots of money but in actual fact your raking it in through the brokerage

even if it goes pear shaped you get your money back but all the nuggets who keep turning up to pay you to scam them keep turning up thinking its you who losing money.

but the tax dodges along the way and the mega transactions with slices more than pays back into another account what it appears you are putting in.

And these people who run the game know the scam even if us punters don't.

They pay nothing get directors freebies and massive breaks. And the sky payments is all part of the Ponzi game

its like a massive game of 3 cups and 1 pea

they distract you and you lose even though your sure its legit

And if you try to expose it they will lawyer you to hilt and make you look like a spoiled child.

And imo

the scam centres around the massive payments from sky arbitrarily to whom they decide is best leagues

And via those payments make those leagues best leagues

And that creates the tiered markets with arbitrage overlaps for top dogs in lower markets which suits celtic currently

But in time it will destroy game

creates overpaid mediocre players in top tier
it forces small club out of business trying to keep up with market rates subsidised in certain leagues
those small clubs where vita for health of game
and the bubble at top bursts
and bottom caves in with nothing to hold up the pyramid

market forces prevent bubbles they don't make them

only subsidised market manipulation creates bubbles

agents and brokers all walk away minted and move onto the next market to scam and they are that rich they can afford smarter lawyers

they will argue its market pressures

I dissagree

Most people believe them since they have the inelastic market distracted with pizaz
As thorough as ever TET. One thing I'd like to add about Sky's relationship with Scottish fitba. It used to be pretty good (they even changed the hated 6pm Sunday matches after lots of complaints) and although we were on less than England it was a lot more than we get now. Our leaders got greedy and thought we should get a lot more and told Sky to get lost as we would make more elsewhere.

We looked at setting up our own SPL TV channel then ended with no-one. Then along came NTL then Setanta with much lower deals and we took them willingly before they both ended disasterously.

By this time Sky had gone stratospheric with their deals and we missed out. By the time we went back to them with our tail between our legs we were the bottom of their priorities and I'm pretty sure they take vindictive pleasure in screwing us with paltry (?) deals cos we had the temerity to stand up to them!

In my opinion the main reason Sky treats us which such disdain and shafts us money-wise is entirely self-inflicted and yet another example of poor management by the SPL management, to join a catalogue of errors.

I find that my emotions change about Kieran Tierney. The news last Wednesday night was a major disappointment, and I'll never find it easy to forgive who released the news at that time with five minutes to go in a crucial European tie. I can't honestly say that I wish him well at Arsenal - but I don't wish him ill either - and I certainly could not pretend to be happy when Virgil Van Dijk and Andy Robertson won the European Cup for Liverpool. My feeling is that they should be doing that job for Celtic, and I never will believe that Celtic HAVE to be a second rate power in Europe, (and not even that sometimes), and just have a good look and listen to that Celtic crowd if you don't believe me!
But to return to Kieran Tierney. Yes, he is now a very rich man enjoying the sort of wealth that few of us could even dream of, but let us consider what he has lost - and that is something far more important than money. I recall a few years ago being at the funeral of a lady who had once described her upbringing as "being rich in the things that matter". Kieran was "rich in the things that matter" when he was at Celtic Park. He has lost a lot of that, and I am in some ways sorry for him, for he will be going through the horrors of hell at the moment at the thought of the enormity of what he has done. He is not a grasping capitalist. He is a simple, loveable young man, and really in some ways he deserves our sympathy and support, but the bottom line is that we want him back. Tommy McInally of old famously "was pining for home" when he went to Third Lanark, and he duly came back. Bertie Auld went to Birmingham and came back. Let Kieran Tierney do the same!
I am writing this late at night on Monday August 12. In 24 hours, by the time that quite a lot of you read this, we will know something about our European destiny for this season. If we win through, things might be OK, but it we lose, the Board cannot really hope to avoid some of the serious flak that will inevitably come their way. But I am confident we have enough good players to do the job.

I agree that on the face of it it looks like market forces.

But its self fulfilling.

If they put 100 million into every team in Scottish premier league then they would attract better players and would attract better audience worldwide.

Its a catchy 22 system.

It will kill the game and make the clubs they give funny money less attractive in future.

In short term it works but long term it destroys game. Its not market forces its arbitrary allocation based on whom they put on screen.

This gives them short term ability to attract best players.

But medium long term less than ordinary players get overpaid

And they have no real incentive to get better.

So giving overpayments from massive subsidy will make players less hungry and more able to act like prima donna

The foundation clubs cant afford to pay peanuts so cannot attract young players to learn game, the massive clubs have 100s players on wages that nobody can afford below them

And the subsidy has totally destroyed the market pressures.

Making only the clubs getting tv viable long term

And therefore it will destroy the foundations of game while filling the pockets of all the agents and brokers and spivs

100 million per year before they get any of their ordinary incomes and sponsors and massive hiked prize money for those leagues.

Its subsidising the richest clubs with sleight of hand finance masquerading as market forces.

West Ham don't have a worldwide support that matches thousands of teams in other countries

therefore its not market forces that entitles them to 100 million per season (thats a billion just from tv over 10 year)

It can be argued they are worth it by spivs

But thats to kick up the agents fees and the add on for all the shenanigans that don't have any connection with underlying value.

When things sell for way over their underlying market value thats not through market pressures that are natural its through contrived distortion through subsidising the prices way beyond value.

Market pressures always bring price closer to value except on rare items

But you can make absolute killing if you can create tiered markets in a non elastic market through contrived subsidy

it creates instant arbitrage

It should be illegal but its not because the psychos that make the money from the scam run the world

The will pay 160 iq lawyers to run rings round you

But it all stems from manipulated market injections between tiered markets.

the market should be 1 market open without barriers

you create barriers to arbitrage the differentials

eg

if gold was selling in one market for 100 pounds an ounce
but selling in another market at 50 pound an ounce

you would buy and sell instantly between markets make a killing.

but say you set up a barrier between these markets where you need go through their barriers for fee your instant profit is diluted.

Now imagine you create a Ponzi style system while feeding certain markets and calling them the good markets

you create an even bigger gulf and the barriers get bigger with more power to extract more and more of the thin air value added

Anyway thats what football has become a Ponzi style bubble

the rich clubs get inflated the poor clubs shrivel

and eventually pop the bubble bursts like we saw with rangers

but all the agents of all the deals keep their money the public lose out and then the addiction in inelastic market for football demands that brand re-enter the scam

Massive arbitrary payments to tiny clubs makes them bigger

But its not sustainable because its not due to market pressures

Its market manipulation through subsidising and its allowed because it makes the money men mote money than they lose through the agent and brokerage and executive scams

it appears your losing lots of money but in actual fact your raking it in through the brokerage

even if it goes pear shaped you get your money back but all the nuggets who keep turning up to pay you to scam them keep turning up thinking its you who losing money.

but the tax dodges along the way and the mega transactions with slices more than pays back into another account what it appears you are putting in.

And these people who run the game know the scam even if us punters don't.

They pay nothing get directors freebies and massive breaks. And the sky payments is all part of the Ponzi game

its like a massive game of 3 cups and 1 pea

they distract you and you lose even though your sure its legit

And if you try to expose it they will lawyer you to hilt and make you look like a spoiled child.

And imo

the scam centres around the massive payments from sky arbitrarily to whom they decide is best leagues

And via those payments make those leagues best leagues

And that creates the tiered markets with arbitrage overlaps for top dogs in lower markets which suits celtic currently

But in time it will destroy game

creates overpaid mediocre players in top tier
it forces small club out of business trying to keep up with market rates subsidised in certain leagues
those small clubs where vita for health of game
and the bubble at top bursts
and bottom caves in with nothing to hold up the pyramid

market forces prevent bubbles they don't make them

only subsidised market manipulation creates bubbles

agents and brokers all walk away minted and move onto the next market to scam and they are that rich they can afford smarter lawyers

they will argue its market pressures

I dissagree

Most people believe them since they have the inelastic market distracted with pizaz
Were just not gonna agree here
I find that my emotions change about Kieran Tierney. The news last Wednesday night was a major disappointment, and I'll never find it easy to forgive who released the news at that time with five minutes to go in a crucial European tie. I can't honestly say that I wish him well at Arsenal - but I don't wish him ill either - and I certainly could not pretend to be happy when Virgil Van Dijk and Andy Robertson won the European Cup for Liverpool. My feeling is that they should be doing that job for Celtic, and I never will believe that Celtic HAVE to be a second rate power in Europe, (and not even that sometimes), and just have a good look and listen to that Celtic crowd if you don't believe me!
But to return to Kieran Tierney. Yes, he is now a very rich man enjoying the sort of wealth that few of us could even dream of, but let us consider what he has lost - and that is something far more important than money. I recall a few years ago being at the funeral of a lady who had once described her upbringing as "being rich in the things that matter". Kieran was "rich in the things that matter" when he was at Celtic Park. He has lost a lot of that, and I am in some ways sorry for him, for he will be going through the horrors of hell at the moment at the thought of the enormity of what he has done. He is not a grasping capitalist. He is a simple, loveable young man, and really in some ways he deserves our sympathy and support, but the bottom line is that we want him back. Tommy McInally of old famously "was pining for home" when he went to Third Lanark, and he duly came back. Bertie Auld went to Birmingham and came back. Let Kieran Tierney do the same!
I am writing this late at night on Monday August 12. In 24 hours, by the time that quite a lot of you read this, we will know something about our European destiny for this season. If we win through, things might be OK, but it we lose, the Board cannot really hope to avoid some of the serious flak that will inevitably come their way. But I am confident we have enough good players to do the job.
I don't let emotions get in the way of a player who leaves us, we as Celtic fans are used to losing our best players (even back in the 90's when we were shit) but it's the way they leave that can get on my nerves and KT leaving hasn't got on my nerves

Loved the guy so much I even named our dog after him . Always believed he would stay forever not just the ten . Find it hard to look at him in another shirt but will always wish him the best and can't wait till he comes back to the bhoys . Because he will

Loved the guy so much I even named our dog after him . Always believed he would stay forever not just the ten . Find it hard to look at him in another shirt but will always wish him the best and can't wait till he comes back to the bhoys . Because he will

It'll be hard for your dug to get used to a new name, Clarkie, what ye gonna call him now? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was well surprised that man Utd would pay 50mill for wan bissaka but having watched him v Chelsea he looks the part tbf should add how Chelsea lost that game I'll never know

Back