Who would be a manager

I have just ran into a few problems with team selection for Sunday's match against the hibbes. According to Kris Boyd SFA rulebook broony and duffers are unable to play due to the fact with the hibbes rough house tactics it would not be fair if they tackled or kicked them back. With no drama queen's at my disposal I have had to turn to the Glasgow amateur drama society for a few emergency loan signings to keep things on an even keel

In keeping with the current squares into round triangles system I'd go for the 3- 5 - 2 on thursday, of course broony will be playing......... , in goals so ......
Broony

Eddy Christie Ajeti

El hamed Ajer Bitton Duffy
Forrest

Barkas Bain

(They 2 leading the line up front should strike fear into any defence and the confusion itll cause will keep everyone guessing and well still win , hatrick for Barkas and 3 assistsfor Bain ) this managements a canter , should've thought of this before . ☘

Last edited:
Right I've had a good think on this so first things first......3 at the back is a leaky bag of shite so it's binned until we buy some actual WB's (aye I'm still going on about how fucking useless 3 at the back is right now) 😃(y)

Team for Europe

Barkas

Elhamed Julien Duffy Taylor

Ntcham CalMac

Forrest Christie (or Moi) Turnbull

Eddy​

Nae Ajer in the back 4 (see Michael Stewart's bang on analysis of Ajer on Sunday's Sportscene for why). Only way I could see him making the starting 11 right now is in CM where you get all the benefits of his physicality and ability to drive forward without the defensive liabilities of him switching off/getting caught out of position/lunging in, that you get with him as a CB.

Mad I know but I'm playing the LB Greg Taylor at....well....at LB! 🤪 We signed this bhoy based on his defensive performances playing as a LB for Killie and defensively he hasn't put a foot wrong. If we wanted a WB then we should've bought a fucking WB! We need to stop trying to turn the bhoy into something he's no or we'll ruin him!

As long as the opposition wasn't overly physical I would leave Broony/Ajer out of central midfield and go for the precision and pace of Ntcham and CalMac for European opposition, bring Broony/Ajer on 2nd half to shore things up and protect our lead as we'd obviously be winning by then with this awesome line-up 😜

Cannae make up my mind on Christie or Moi, think Moi performs better in Europe than he does in the SPFL and I think he would be suited to playing in there but Christie is tried and tested so it's a tough one.

Team for SPFL (Depending on opposition)

Barkas

Broony

Frimpong CalMac Turnbull

Ajeti Eddy
Since the SPFL is full of hammer throwers Ntcham and Moi drop out the starting 11 as they tend to drift in and out of the more physical games. Broony plays (not necessarily for the full 90 mins) but stays deeper with pretty much a free role to prowl, snap at the heels of the opposition and mop up loose balls in between the back 4 and the attacking mids. That allows us to keep a bit of physicality, gives the bhoys at the back a bit of protection when one of them are a bit more advanced, gives the bhoys ahead of him a bit of freedom to go and play and it allows Broony to do what he does best without the fear of getting caught up the pitch and that wee yard of pace he seems to have lost continuing to cost us.

CalMac pushes further forward as his vision and quick clever passing can not only split defences but it would allow our strikers to get in behind quicker before packed opposition defences have the chance to regroup. Frimpong comes in for Forrest as again his pace allows us to get in behind quicker.

I'll admit I never seen much of Turnbull when he was at Motherwell but I've had a good look at his performances on youtube over the last week and the bhoy looks like an absolute nightmare to play against, simply unplayable at times. He's quick, he can pick a pass, he links up well, he's got a bit of bite about him, he scores some cracking goals and right now I don't think we have another player quite like him so I'd love to see him do that in a Celtic jersey.

Attack wise it plays as a 4-1-3-2 but can drop back into a 4-4-2 when we need to be defensive.

Obviously both line-ups may need slightly altered here and there depending on the opposition while we should also make good use of the subs bench. Sorry no place in any of the starting 11's for the likes of Luca, Soro etc. as right now they are unknown quantities, until they get more game time under their belts and we can see where they're at and how they fit then it's the subs bench.

Now if by some chance Lenny happens to go with one of these line-ups and we get gubbed just remember......it's aw Lenny's fault as he picks the team and I'm just some know fuck all fan! :LOL: (y)

Last edited:
Right I've had a good think on this so first things first......3 at the back is a leaky bag of shite so it's binned until we buy some actual WB's (aye I'm still going on about how fucking useless 3 at the back is right now) 😃(y)

Team for Europe

Barkas

Ntcham CalMac

Eddy​

Nae Ajer in the back 4 (see Michael Stewart's bang on analysis of Ajer on Sunday's Sportscene for why). Only way I could see him making the starting 11 right now is in CM where you get all the benefits of his physicality and ability to drive forward without the defensive liabilities of him switching off/getting caught out of position/lunging in, that you get with him as a CB.

Mad I know but I'm playing the LB Greg Taylor at....well....at LB! 🤪 We signed this bhoy based on his defensive performances playing as a LB for Killie and defensively he hasn't put a foot wrong. If we wanted a WB then we should've bought a fucking WB! We need to stop trying to turn the bhoy into something he's no or we'll ruin him!

As long as the opposition wasn't overly physical I would leave Broony/Ajer out of central midfield and go for the precision and pace of Ntcham and CalMac for European opposition, bring Broony/Ajer on 2nd half to shore things up and protect our lead as we'd obviously be winning by then with this awesome line-up 😜

Cannae make up my mind on Christie or Moi, think Moi performs better in Europe than he does in the SPFL and I think he would be suited to playing in there but Christie is tried and tested so it's a tough one.

Barkas

Broony

Frimpong CalMac Turnbull

Ajeti Eddy
Since the SPFL is full of hammer throwers Ntcham and Moi drop out the starting 11 as they tend to drift in and out of the more physical games. Broony plays (not necessarily for the full 90 mins) but stays deeper with pretty much a free role to prowl, snap at the heels of the opposition and mop up loose balls in between the back 4 and the attacking mids. That allows us to keep a bit of physicality, gives the bhoys at the back a bit of protection when one of them are a bit more advanced, gives the bhoys ahead of him a bit of freedom to go and play and it allows Broony to do what he does best without the fear of getting caught up the pitch and that wee yard of pace he seems to have lost continuing to cost us.

CalMac pushes further forward as his vision and quick clever passing can not only split defences but it would allow our strikers to get in behind quicker before packed opposition defences have the chance to regroup. Frimpong comes in for Forrest as again his pace allows us to get in behind quicker.

I'll admit I never seen much of Turnbull when he was at Motherwell but I've had a good look at his performances on youtube over the last week and the bhoy looks like an absolute nightmare to play against, simply unplayable at times. He's quick, he can pick a pass, he links up well, he's got a bit of bite about him, he scores some cracking goals and right now I don't think we have another player quite like him so I'd love to see him do that in a Celtic jersey.

Attack wise it plays as a 4-1-3-2 but can drop back into a 4-4-2 when we need to be a bit more defensive.

Obviously both line-ups may need slightly altered here and there depending on the opposition while we should also make good use of the subs bench. Sorry no place in any of the starting 11's for the likes of Luca, Soro etc. as right now they are unknown quantities, until they get more game time under their belts and we can see where they're at and how they fit then it's the subs bench.

Now if by some chance Lenny happens to go with one of these line-ups and we get gubbed just remember......it's aw Lenny's fault as he picks the team and I'm just some know fuck all fan! :LOL: (y)
Must have took you ages to type but naw🙈

Team for Europe

Barkas

Ntcham CalMac

Eddy​

Barkas

Broony

Frimpong CalMac Turnbull

Ajeti Eddy

Attack wise it plays as a 4-1-3-2 but can drop back into a 4-4-2 when we need to be a bit more defensive.

Hang oan a minute S2 these line ups make sense? I dont understand? 😜

In keeping with the current squares into round triangles system I'd go for the 3- 5 - 2 on thursday, of course broony will be playing......... , in goals so ......
Broony

Eddy Christie Ajeti

El hamed Ajer Bitton Duffy
Forrest

Barkas Bain

(They 2 leading the line up front should strike fear into any defence and the confusion itll cause will keep everyone guessing and well still win , hatrick for Barkas and 3 assistsfor Bain ) this managements a canter , should've thought of this before . ☘
Winter your a genius would never have thought of that as a team

Team for Europe

Barkas

Ntcham CalMac

Eddy​

Barkas

Broony

Frimpong CalMac Turnbull

Ajeti Eddy

Attack wise it plays as a 4-1-3-2 but can drop back into a 4-4-2 when we need to be defensive.

Very impressed shadow and a top quality annalise as well so if management doesn't work out, always be a job at sky for ya

Members online

Latest posts

Back