Who would be a manager

Very impressed shadow and a top quality annalise as well so if management doesn't work out, always be a job at sky for ya

Whit de ye mean 'if management doesn't work out' for me? Are ye sure you read my post properly? I'm clearly Jurgen Klopp 2.0 😂

Job at SKY? Fuck that, I would only end up getting the sack after 5 mins plus sentenced to life without parole for drowning Andy Walker in his soup and using his bloated soup filled corpse to beat Jim White to death! Harsh.....but fair! :LOL:(y)

Right the moment you have all been waiting for, the big reveal and the team as follows
Thursday

Barkas
Elham Bitton. Jules Taylor
Soro calmac
Forrest. Turnbull eldo
Ajeti
Big guns should only be needed for the unthinkable

For the tougher and more important one on Sunday

Barkas
Jules/Bitton. Duffy. Ajer
Frimpong. Taylor
Christy broony calmac
Eddy. Ajeti
Polish paddy a used sub in both along with ntcham

Whit de ye mean 'if management doesn't work out' for me? Are ye sure you read my post properly? I'm clearly Jurgen Klopp 2.0 😂

Job at SKY? Fuck that, I would only end up getting the sack after 5 mins plus sentenced to life without parole for drowning Andy Walker in his soup and using his bloated soup filled corpse to beat Jim White to death! Harsh.....but fair! :LOL:(y)
You might even get nice and friendly with the pie man Kris boyd

Right the moment you have all been waiting for, the big reveal and the team as follows
Thursday

Barkas
Elham Bitton. Jules Taylor
Soro calmac
Forrest. Turnbull eldo
Ajeti
Big guns should only be needed for the unthinkable

For the tougher and more important one on Sunday

Barkas
Jules/Bitton. Duffy. Ajer
Frimpong. Taylor
Christy broony calmac
Eddy. Ajeti
Polish paddy a used sub in both along with ntcham
Yes! ma revolutionary 12 man line up, is gaining popularity!!!!!! 🍺 🥳

Huns raging, Gerrard playing the what did I say, i never said Alfie would have seen red:
but at end of the day the SFA see it as an insinuation so GIFRY

to impart or suggest in an artful or indirect way : imply I resent what you're insinuating. b : to introduce (something, such as an idea) gradually or in a subtle, indirect, or covert way insinuate doubts into a trusting mind. 2 : to introduce (someone, such as oneself) by stealthy, smooth, or artful means.

Last edited:
Slippy's whinged about referees fae day one,"referees have had it in for us for years"! hope the sfa slap him,not holdin ma breath though!
Aye, your right Michael, he said that after his VERY1st game up here, someone clearly has their hand up his arse and is working him like a ventriloquist dummy, but I guess he’s changed tactics from throwing the players under a bus to blaming referees and other teams players, he’s started to crumble 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back