WhoCo?

cheezydee

In light of today’s events, being 5 months behind the news breaking, that lot over the way think they’re now due a massive cash injection. You couldn’t make this up. How to cling on to hmrc dropping suing for something that they’d have to pay more money for, when you’d receive nothing from the dead horse... doesn’t constitute lying about the amount owed.30ED9A61-49C6-46EF-A065-43CDAABBD662.jpeg

Last edited:
Have they not already did this merge old co into new co i think it was done by Charles Green when he bumped them for 20 million in an IPO all he had top do was switch Rangers 2012 with Rangers Football Club PLC (1872) and let the it be known that Rangers 2012 were liquidated, 20 mill in the bank, off to France. Only one thing though wee Timmy knows that Rangers 2012 had a former name, Rangers Football Club PLC (1872). The switcheroo bumped the huns for £20 million and sold the IP to big Mike for the next shafting, when will it ever end. Now DK is punting sheets of paper valued at 6p for 20p, 14p profit in the back bin.

Have they not already did this merge old co into new co i think it was done by Charles Green when he bumped them for 20 million in an IPO all he had top do was switch Rangers 2012 with Rangers Football Club PLC (1872) and let the it be known that Rangers 2012 were liquidated, 20 mill in the bank, off to France. Only one thing though wee Timmy knows that Rangers 2012 had a former name, Rangers Football Club PLC (1872). The switcheroo bumped the huns for £20 million and sold the IP to big Mike for the next shafting, when will it ever end. Now DK is punting sheets of paper valued at 6p for 20p, 14p profit in the back bin.
Sorry I thought he said unlquidate......like how does that work?🤔 slavering cant and the gullible swallow swallow.....deserve everything that happened and more corrupt bastards! 😡😤

In light of today’s events, being 5 months behind the news breaking, that lot over the way think they’re now due a massive cash injection. You couldn’t make this up. How to cling on to hmrc dropping suing for something they’d have to pay more money for and receive nothing from the dead horse... doesn’t constitute lying about the amount owed.View attachment 5119
Aye next thing they'll be bringing back Walter Smith, Minty, Gazza and Laudrup and going for going for 63 etc bunch of deluded twats! 😹

I believe oldco is still in liquidation, and that lot think because hmrc ‘made a mistake’ that they can now bring back oldco and sue them for all that money, combine businesses and have a debt free club with a hefty war chest. Hmm, war chest... I’m sure I’ve heard if this before
Sure it's next to crate of the ark of the covenant? Pishing myself they bypass facts
And select the things that suit the agenda. Does that mean the top deck bigots get fully recompense? Naw didnae think so!!😂😂

Sure it's next to crate of the ark of the covenant? Pishing myself they bypass facts
And select the things that suit the agenda. Does that mean the top deck bigots get fully recompense? Naw didnae think so!!😂😂
That would be a travesty but it won't happen. My previous boss was a right hun and he had one of Rangers' debenture seats or whatever they were. Lost that! Then his company went belly up. Lost that too! And before all this, his parents had sent him to a Catholic school. Lady luck is obviously a Celtic supporter!

IrsInteresting timing of minty raising his head again what with the shitstorm heading for DK in next few months. Loving the fact the knuckledraggers all screaming for an investigation all of a sudden n blaming everyone they've ever heard of... yet again they're still sitting on their scabby arses doing nothing but bleat about victims. Get up off yer smelly bumholes n demand answers from the people running THEIR club about what exactly is going on!

Anyway, I'm first up the marble staircase waving me pound coin, cheapest lavvy In glesga!
In Dave King I trust 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back