who's fur Lenny and who's furra moonbeam

I still think we shouldn't be looking backwards by giving Lenny the job. I love the man and despite all the stats that someone is bound to put up to argue against me, the team have only just crept over the league winners line. I keep hearing 'but they're no his players', well they're no any new manager's players. He doesn't have the dressing-room, has made some very bizarre decisions regarding line-up, hasn't managed to change things when we were getting beat and has certainly lost the thunder.

I've heard that Pep Guardiola has agreed to take the reins cos he feels he cant take Man City any further?

I heard that too. I was in a taxi, obviously, and he was telling me his sisters pen pal from Gambia, was talking to her tribal chief, who had been at an Embassy do in Madrid, and a guy who went to school with Pep, was talking to some drunk geezer and he overheard him say that very thing. He will be here on the Sunday apparently. He’s bringing Kevin de B as he hates everybody slagging gingers and is, Coming home to Ginger Central. As he put it.

Fucking gospel mate.

I heard that too. I was in a taxi, obviously, and he was telling me his sisters pen pal from Gambia, was talking to her tribal chief, who had been at an Embassy do in Madrid, and a guy who went to school with Pep, was talking to some drunk geezer and he overheard him say that very thing. He will be here on the Sunday apparently. He’s bringing Kevin de B as he hates everybody slagging gingers and is, Coming home to Ginger Central. As he put it.

Fucking gospel mate.

But is the Deal Done and Dusted, TV1? ???

Fucking gospel mate.
Aye, and he's bringing Kris Boyd in as his fitness coach. Monster Munches all round.

I don't want Lennon to get the job and I don't think I'm in the minority on that. But this moyes shite is too fuckin much to take and maybe it's Tory Pete releasing a bullshit story so as people with the same opinion as me will turn round and say, "fuck it give me Lennon any day over moyes". Fuck it, I'd rather David walliams before Davis moyes.

I don't want Lennon to get the job and I don't think I'm in the minority on that. But this moyes shite is too fuckin much to take and maybe it's Tory Pete releasing a bullshit story so as people with the same opinion as me will turn round and say, "fuck it give me Lennon any day over moyes". Fuck it, I'd rather David walliams before Davis moyes.

Don't tell David Walliams that, Deadner.

If Lenny does get the job then he'll be expected to run the team on a shoestring budget. He couldn't get the board to open the purse strings last time so what's different now?

It’s bookies making money. Don’t look for a conspiracy to deflect. It’s about bookies getting money out of fools.

Don't tell David Walliams that, Deadner.

If Lenny does get the job then he'll be expected to run the team on a shoestring budget. He couldn't get the board to open the purse strings last time so what's different now?
Yeah, but if you were given the choice of Lennon or moyes,who would you pick? I'd pick Lennon all day. But that's my point, lawell is at his usual Shite. Offer the gobshites someone outrages and then give them lennon and he won't look too bad.

Yeah, but if you were given the choice of Lennon or moyes,who would you pick? I'd pick Lennon all day. But that's my point, lawell is at his usual Shite. Offer the gobshites someone outrages and then give them lennon and he won't look too bad.
Whilst I am with you about Lawell’s SP. he really likes Neil and even I who gives him pelters on a hourly basis, I know he wouldn’t do that to a man who helped save his risk averse arse.

It’s the bookies mate. It’s money.

Whilst I am with you about Lawell’s SP. he really likes Neil and even I who gives him pelters on a hourly basis, I know he wouldn’t do that to a man who helped save his risk averse arse.

It’s the bookies mate. It’s money.
I hope you're right. David fuckin moyes does not excite me one bit. If they hire him, then you would have to say they're deliberately tryin to sabotage the 10iar. Lennon is not much better.

Great post Conar.

More inclined to go with Lenny myself.

Few good arguments laid out for him better than the ones against him.

Do believe deadwood will be rolling out the door so new players in to play for the new manager.

One its made permanent, the managers role, it will be up to the players if they get on board with him....... if not then Lenny’s permanent role affords him authority to get rid and get players in that will.

HH pal ☘️
Maybe (hopefully) he'd be better at showing the excess players the door than the rat was.

I love Lenny and I do think he will be manager next season, but I have a few concerns. I sometimes find his tactics, team selection and substitutions bizarre. However, my biggest worry is I fear he is just too old school - reports of players unrest at Hibs & Celtic, apparent relatively poor nutrition advice and fitness training (these are based on hearsay & rumours so I may be wrong and out of order here). We will need his incredible strength of character for next season as we will have to deal with crap from all angles, but I personally think he needs a more up-to-date support from someone with a more modern outlook. Gary P will no doubt join him but not I'm sure who else is qualified for the roles I think he needs support in (I think this is how they wanted to bring in Ronny D to assist him a few years back to address these very concerns). But if he does get it then I certainly don't want to see him sitting cross armed on the bench not appearing to care to much that we're getting ripped apart at Ibrokes.

Back