Why did Boli do such a stupid thing??

TimJim

When someone flies out to Malaga on a Monday and back the following day. This is not a holiday or to visit someone, it is a business trip. I believe he wanted to get caught, so as to work his ticket out of the club. I would fine him heavily, make him train with the young team and put him on the transfer list. If we sack him it's what he wants. If he is a free agent, it means more money for him if he manages to find a club daft enough to sign him

When someone flies out to Malaga on a Monday and back the following day. This is not a holiday or to visit someone, it is a business trip. I believe he wanted to get caught, so as to work his ticket out of the club. I would fine him heavily, make him train with the young team and put him on the transfer list. If we sack him it's what he wants. If he is a free agent, it means more money for him if he manages to find a club daft enough to sign him
Can you imagine the bad press we would get TimJim,we would be telling the football world that we definitely do not condone any act commited by Bolingoli last week,but at the same time we dont want to lose money by just sacking him and laeving him open for any other club to get involved with him.
EUFA are also looking from behind the curtain at us and any sympathy they might hold for us would certainly be blown out the water if we were to put money before health.
As much as I know it will not sit well with Lawwell I would be astounded if he was to put a price on Bolingoli,s head.
There is definitely no future for him at Parkhead,the fans will make sure of that.
As far as I know all we can do is fine him a maximum of 2 weeks wages and send him on his way..
Cant happen soon enough for me..

All a bit strange considering he was told not to leave Glasgow and for 1 day ffs!.I know people say footballers are thick but come on tae fuck surely he knew the consequences of his actions?Still think we'll win the league but hes put us in a right sticky situation and made an absolute cunt of the club.Cheerio Boli you were shite.

Gordon Smith in Celtic and Aberdeen forfeit claim as former SFA chief calls for tough action on lockdown breaches

Gordon Smith in Rangers trophy and title forfeit claim as former SFA chief calls for tough action on EBT non-registered player breaches and tax fraud

Boli did what he did because he is a selfish fool. There are still people oot there who think none of this real. They would sooner listen to some uneducated fool on You Tube than a man or woman who has studied Viruses for 30 years. I am astounded that peepul who have never read a book think they know better than Virologists
To misquote Ian Dury " there ain't half been some stupid bastards"

Why the hell wasn't there a set of rules written up before the season started detailing exactly what would happen if certain scenarios were to take place - particularly with regards to any transgressions of the safety guidelines. If this was to include forfeiting matches then this should have been clearly stated up front.

Instead, we now get the usual EBT recipients and other Ibrokes gobshites demanding this only because it would adversely affect Celtic & Aberdeen but ignoring sevco's much worse deliberate ignoring of the Corona virus testing rules! 🤬

Gordon Smith in Celtic and Aberdeen forfeit claim as former SFA chief calls for tough action on lockdown breaches

Gordon Smith in Rangers trophy and title forfeit claim as former SFA chief calls for tough action on EBT non-registered player breaches and tax fraud
That rug headed cnt really does have a brass neck , a guy who somehow got the top job at the sfa although not qualified . the same sfa who knew about ebts ,also got a job at sevco knowing they were trading while in the shit not to mention the european licence
take his job looking after his parents didn't last

Nae surprises there Boab!
So we've had Aberdeen and now Celtic breaching the rules, who next Hibs, Motherwell possibly Dundee Utd. Who watched the Aberdeen players go to a restaurant and club without mentioning it might not be a good idea? Go to a foreign country for an overnight, no wonder Lennon was baffled, it would indicate a meeting of some kind that i'm sure CCTV would clarify, and how can you be allowed to fly to a foreign country that is on the Covid 19 list from Scotland without anyone challenging your reasons and asking your return date with no advice given. There's more to this than meets the eye. Just asking!

So we've had Aberdeen and now Celtic breaching the rules, who next Hibs, Motherwell possibly Dundee Utd. Who watched the Aberdeen players go to a restaurant and club without mentioning it might not be a good idea? Go to a foreign country for an overnight, no wonder Lennon was baffled, it would indicate a meeting of some kind that i'm sure CCTV would clarify, and how can you be allowed to fly to a foreign country that is on the Covid 19 list from Scotland without anyone challenging your reasons and asking your return date with no advice given. There's more to this than meets the eye. Just asking!
:cool:🕵️‍♂️

Just in conversation with the voices in ma head, so Boli Bolingoli,Mbombo. turns up at an airport,goes to passport control,goes through,maybe he's related to the guy who plays for Celtic,flies to Malaga for an overnight? comes back on Tuesday,no fecker recognises him? the next week the sun 'breaks
' the story, so my question is, who spotted him?
when did they spot him,
who told the sun?
when was the sun told?
did they know before the killie game?
and if so, was it held back till after the game to cause maximum damage?
me and the voices in ma heid are confused tae phuq! it's time furra nurra stella! 🍺 🥳

Back