Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

So because you heard it on the news that a female astronaut says she believes in aliens and she thinks they’re already on earth you believe her? So who's the nut job? People who believe all the pish they see on the telly are not very bright.

View attachment 6376
If you had any intelligence at all you would realise what I posted was tongue in cheek. You are nothing but a wind up and I wouldn’t give you the time of day or the steam aff ma pish. Dont bother replying with your usual gobbledegook

If you had any intelligence at all you would realise what I posted was tongue in cheek. You are nothing but a wind up and I wouldn’t give you the time of day or the steam aff ma pish. Dont bother replying with your usual gobbledegook
No you have to let him reply GG. The more he or her posts the more insight we get into the brain of someone masquerading as a Celtic man or used to be as a kid Celtic fan. Its Thai Tim who has let himself down here no one else by the language used and intolerance, ignorance etc. We are a club open to all (ok almost all not including ISIS etc lol) I want TT to come back and see what happens next. How does he come back ? Apologetic? Unremorseful ? Calling us all fools with low IQs? Surely everyone on here and elsewhere are all kicking themselves for not being clever enough to recognise the earth is flat I mean what have I been learning on YouTube 😛

No you have to let him reply GG. The more he or her posts the more insight we get into the brain of someone masquerading as a Celtic man or used to be as a kid Celtic fan. Its Thai Tim who has let himself down here no one else by the language used and intolerance, ignorance etc. We are a club open to all (ok almost all not including ISIS etc lol) I want TT to come back and see what happens next. How does he come back ? Apologetic? Unremorseful ? Calling us all fools with low IQs? Surely everyone on here and elsewhere are all kicking themselves for not being clever enough to recognise the earth is flat I mean what have I been learning on YouTube 😛
Winter my love you are more tolerant than I am and I’ve not got the patience to bother with a total feckin moron. But your right of course we are a club open to all and at least I can block the twat if I want to.
HH

You aren't going to answer any questions on your own topic?

You just gonna share more videos of non relevant stuff to your own topic?
He cant answer the questions because he doesn't have an answer to them. All these YouTube videos saying that oh the statue of liberty is x tall which means we shouldn't be able to see it from y distance etc, none of that adds up those equations he presented earlier. One big reason is that he unbelievably forgetting that the higher in the sky something is the further away we will be able to see it from even with the curvature. Hes also forgetting that according to his theories and pasted equations those would mean that from the distances hes given we'd also be able to see the bottom of the building but we cant let me think why is that hmmm🤔🙄

Last edited:
Can’t decide whether the twat is just plain mad or is it us that’s mad fer devoting such a lot of our time to answering and responding to him. I think if we just ignore the dick he’ll get fed up and fuck aff or mebe he’ll put a crayon between his toes and draw something te amuse himsel
Were not mad for responding to him we are good people and give others a chance. He stated something like he hasn't been given a chance so had to lower his IQ level 🤭 but I pointed out to him the number of replies that his mad mental flat earth stream recieved , one of the longest I've seen maybe only Maria's more music was longer so folks engaged with him and I still will. However I wont sit and let him bring everyone down at the same time and same reason because he doesn't understand that the youtube hoax hes caught up in is just that a hoax and who benefits? YouTube of course haha. TET and I asked for evidence not born of youtube he couldn't provide it we could he didn't like that and resorted to childish behaviour, name calling and the like you've read it. TET wasnt there so I stood up as I'm sure many others would have done. It wasnt an unreasonable request just an impossible one for him so toys , pram , sling meltdown = Aaaah nawww its yous all yous are trying to turn me against myself that's what one thinks and oneself thinks the same or similar. Meltdown

He cant answer the questions because he doesn't have an answer to them. All these YouTube videos saying that oh the statue of liberty is x tall which means we shouldn't be able to see it from y distance etc, none of that adds up those equations he presented earlier. One big reason is that he unbelievably forgetting that the higher in the shy something is the further away we will be able to see it from even with the curvature. Hes also forgetting that according to his theories and pasted equations those would mean that from the distances hes given we'd also be able to see the bottom of the building but we cant let me think why is that hmmm🤔🙄
1578559255712.png

Well let me look closely now 6 photographs. 3 of a ferry pulling out of port p1 looks a few hundred metres away p2 it looks a few miles away p3 it looks like its turned direction possibly 5-6 miles away ? I'm guessing the distances but they aren't far so what are the distances involved In the ferry photos?

P4 a person walking away about 20metres away P5.same person now about 40 metres away? And last P6. Person is about 50-60 metres away in distance at the end of an american football field where it would appear there may be a slope behind the posts ? Yes no? And what is your point behind these photographs?

To be honest I thought the Celtic supporters might be a little more clued up on things than your average Scottish football supporter or at least open to new possibilities. I haven't given up on that idea, but I suppose the ignorance, hatred and stupidity that runs through this forum is not a good representation of the Celtic support. Quite honestly I've been flabbergasted by the ignorance and low IQ of the posters on here, many of whom seem to think they are bright and knowledgeable. Are football supporters in general as stupid as the frequent posters on here? I doubt it. Were you guys attendees of special needs classes in school? It certainly appears that way, low IQ special needs, not quite the full shilling as they say, that's about the level that comes across on here. I'm sure in the real world you are not all quite as weird and stupid as the likes of TET and others, but it seems one needs to dumb oneself down to get accepted on this forum, so I suppose a lot of you are actually just acting dumb to gain acceptance.
Sorry for being so stupid TT, is there any chance you could help me enrol in your you tube university course, I would do it myself but I'm too daft, thanks in advance great one.

If you dont understand the difference between LIGHT YEARS in relation to distance compared to just distance alone In miles or kilometres I could see why this would be confusing to anyone but you have to understand that the star that is our sun is not even close to the distance of 1 light year away. Our planet is approximately 93 million miles away from our star the sun. Bearing in mind that the next closest stars to earth alpha centauri A and B are both approximately 4.3 light years away, that is to say that light travels at 186,282 miles per SECOND so travelling at that speed for 4.3 years means that the centauri stars are 5.88 TRILLION miles apprx from earth. Given the vast distances between stars it makes absolute sense that we can still see those stars. Just because we have travelled halfway around our orbit of the sun 46.5 million miles apprx the 2 centauri stars would still be well over 5 TRILLION miles away and visible. You have to factor in also that whilst we are spinning around the sun, the sun also has an orbital plane of it's own as do the other stars and galaxies. Even if overnight we jumped wormhole star trek style and travelled 2 trillion miles in 1 night we would still be able to see those stars and they would still be the closest stars to earth excluding the sun. This is due to the Catherine wheel design of our galaxy. It's quite similar in model and motion to water draining down a bathtub drain or if you had a piece of string and attached some beads , hold top and bottom of the string tightly and spin from the top and you will see the motion our galaxy moves in.

You seem to be misinformed about what exactly a horizon is TT
You can see the effect of the curvature of the earth quite easily. A ship on the horizon moving toward the viewer will gradually appear with the masts first, followed by the superstructure, then the hull. So using more graphics from youtube especially on the horizon is making my argument for me

Anyway you're entitled to have an opinion like everyone else even if you're in an extremely minuscule minority of earths people. I dont mind that. I do mind how you came on earlier and attacked the intelligence levels of this forums members. For which if you have any decency TT I would urge you to take that post back and apologise. Are you a decent bloke?☘ I hope so and I hope you do apologise doesn't have to be a big thing just put it in this stream. Anyway TT you may have noticed that I am not giving you evidence that I have gathered from youtube whilst you are sending more and more again of YouTube which isn't evidence mate the figures I've given you can be checked anywhere at any library or online but I'd urge you not to simply take what youtube tells you to take and source your data from multiple sources and use different search engines if books aren't you're thing

Last edited:
A quick Google search on this flat earth shite and I found this fuckin nonsense. Twenty mile high trees. FFS! Now we don't have any trees.
Australia doesn't exist apparently.... Kangaroos don't exist apparently......
I fuckin lived in Australia ye fuckin dickhead. And what was the fuckin animal that was hoppin round the place everywhere? Infact I was nearly fuckin killed by a red kangaroo which I can laugh about now, but at the time it was a different story.
You keep going on about your iq, no doubt you've been tested, so enlighten us, what is your iq. I've been tested several times, but I'm not on here boasting or bragging or worse still speaking down to and even insulting people with a lower iq. That to me is a sign of complete lack of intelligence.
For a person who claims to have a high intellect, you choose YouTube as your school of learning? Believe in your flat earth if you want, which is your right, but I'll leave you a free bit of advice. Don't come on a Celtic/football forum spouting your nonsense and expect anything other than the response you've received!

But thats a cartoon TT

Why promote a cartoon. And if perspective is not truth, why are you promoting weird perspective anomalies as your evidence when you dont accept them as proof?

When a magician at party pulls rabbit out a hat, he uses perspective to create an illusion.

Its my opinion thats what you do.

But not very well. its a bit like watching a ventriloquist try and convince people the teddy bear can chat.

Then insisting the teddy bear is chatting despite the fact he isn't very good at throwing his voice or keeping his lips from moving as he does the bear part.

Your videos are so bizarre that they are quite entertaining at times. But you pass them as truth, despite being obviously Not truth?

And if I dont listen to your strange advice then Im a fool.

Well its possible I am a fool and an idiot. But certainly not based on your less than charitable, magical attempts.

Its like going to watch a really awful magician at the theatre and when he cant perform his own tricks starts shouting abuse at the audience because he is rotten at his own tricks.

:p

It's not a straight line reflection TT how could it be water is in constant motion it only appears to look straight on the moving waters. Think when the sun goes behind the horizon and it starts getting dark, why not dark straight away ? Refraction and reflection ring any old school bells ? Really TT I expected that you might have come back with EVIDENCE scientific evidence at that. I must say I'm a little disappointed to be getting more and more youtube photos etc that have no scientific value whatsoever

But thats a cartoon TT

Why promote a cartoon. And if perspective is not truth, why are you promoting weird perspective anomalies as your evidence when you dont accept them as proof?

When a magician at party pulls rabbit out a hat, he uses perspective to create an illusion.

Its my opinion thats what you do.

But not very well. its a bit like watching a ventriloquist try and convince people the teddy bear can chat.

Then insisting the teddy bear is chatting despite the fact he isn't very good at throwing his voice or keeping his lips from moving as he does the bear part.

Your videos are so bizarre that they are quite entertaining at times. But you pass them as truth, despite being obviously Not truth?

And if I dont listen to your strange advice then Im a fool.

Well its possible I am a fool and an idiot. But certainly not based on your less than charitable, magical attempts.

Its like going to watch a really awful magician at the theatre and when he cant perform his own tricks starts shouting abuse at the audience because he is rotten at his own tricks.

:p
As if you can wander down to the bottom of a football field and over the earths curvature ? That would make the world vastly smaller than it is also same is true with the ferry , too close not even approaching the horizon

Back