Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

Sorry for being so stupid TT, is there any chance you could help me enrol in your you tube university course, I would do it myself but I'm too daft, thanks in advance great one.
Sure Benignus, no need to be sorry. You could start off watching this one.

As if you can wander down to the bottom of a football field and over the earths curvature ? That would make the world vastly smaller than it is also same is true with the ferry , too close not even approaching the horizon
I know it's hard for you to understand that when people walk away from you they start to disappear from view from the bottom up. The same happens with ships sailing away from you. You implied that ships disappearing from the bottom up indicated we live on a ball. I am trying to educate you about perspective, but you can't seem to grasp it. Maybe you need to start from scratch.

I know it's hard for you to understand that when people walk away from you they start to disappear from view from the bottom up. The same happens with ships sailing away from you. You implied that ships disappearing from the bottom up indicated we live on a ball. I am trying to educate you about perspective, but you can't seem to grasp it. Maybe you need to start from scratch.
can you show me the map of the flat earth model please.

I have serious questions to ask about it.

On the flat earth model and the firmament dome with stars and sun and moon on it.

How fast does the firmament dome travel/spin?

And is it faster than a car?

Will yous all get a grip FFS.... spinning ball, flat as a pancake or balanced on the back of four elephants all standing on the back of a giant turtle. Does it matter, the only way aff is death folks and I don’t care what shape it is, whether it spins like a ball or floats like a frisby. Gravity keeps us all here, unless of course there is no gravity, maybe it’s a global government plot that’s given us sticky feet and that’s what stops us floating up. Of course with all this perspective shite maybe there is no up.please gie it a rest no more close encounters of any bloody kind

Will yous all get a grip FFS.... spinning ball, flat as a pancake or balanced on the back of four elephants all standing on the back of a giant turtle. Does it matter, the only way aff is death folks and I don’t care what shape it is, whether it spins like a ball or floats like a frisby. Gravity keeps us all here, unless of course there is no gravity, maybe it’s a global government plot that’s given us sticky feet and that’s what stops us floating up. Of course with all this perspective shite maybe there is no up.please gie it a rest no more close encounters of any bloody kind
:rolleyes: so that's it then

TT doesn't believe in gravity. But he sure does like the berries on the Gravy tree

On the flat earth model and the firmament dome with stars and sun and moon on it.

How fast does the firmament dome travel/spin?

And is it faster than a car?
We live on a stationary plane. The sun and stars rotate above us. In order to create an accurate map, we need more investigation. NASA receives 50 million dollars a day, Flat Earthers have no budget.

1578590057333.png

1578590136946.png

1578590359804.png

1578590411737.png

1578590544420.png

1578590590163.png

1578590636271.png

We live on a stationary plane. The sun and stars rotate above us. In order to create an accurate map, we need more investigation. NASA receives 50 million dollars a day, Flat Earthers have no budget.

View attachment 6394

View attachment 6395

View attachment 6396

View attachment 6397

View attachment 6398

View attachment 6399

View attachment 6400
TT does it really mate, I mean really. If it’s stationary what holds it in place. Is it balanced on something and if so what and if it is flat what stops it tilting or flipping over. And I can’t believe I am actually getting involved with this....... am I being brainwashed........

TT does it really mate, I mean really. If it’s stationary what holds it in place. Is it balanced on something and if so what and if it is flat what stops it tilting or flipping over. And I can’t believe I am actually getting involved with this....... am I being brainwashed........
Its flat and stationary Greenghirl ,i should know i nearly fell off the edge 🤣

You were brainwashed as we all were when you were introduced to the spinning globe when you started school.

1578592775764.png

Back