Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

Ironically it was Mussolini on June 7th 1929 who signed a treaty (Lateran Treaty) which declared the Vatican to be a independent state. It wasn't hundred's of bones found in the grounds of the Vatican it was thousands as police searched for the girl (15) who had been missing since 1983. It was covered in many mainstream newspapers as well as reported here: https://www.ncronline.org/news/vati...study-thousands-bones-found-vatican-ossuaries
your not listening tt

And therefore your not communicating

Ironically it was Mussolini on June 7th 1929 who signed a treaty (Lateran Treaty) which declared the Vatican to be a independent state. It wasn't hundred's of bones found in the grounds of the Vatican it was thousands as police searched for the girl (15) who had been missing since 1983. It was covered in many mainstream newspapers as well as reported here: https://www.ncronline.org/news/vati...study-thousands-bones-found-vatican-ossuaries

Snakes were revered for their healing and medicinal qualities in ancient times believe it or not. The staff with the two serpents coiling up it?? Well to understand that you’d have to read up on Greek mythology, I ain’t going to bother but it’s basically the same thing. The sign is on every ambulance you know. What are these dirty b@stards up to riding about looking for victims?? Nice try orc.
Moses had a brass serpent made and hung on a tree and anyone who was bitten by snake could go to the brass serpent with no venom and was healed

that serpent with no venom is a type of christ

christ with no sin takes away the sin or venom of mankind is you go to that man hanging on the tree

the human brain has a serpent inner core

we are part serpent

the reptilian core within

psychopaths dont have functioning amygdala therefore they are pretty much attack without conscience.

the reptilian system or serpent part of humanity is always vicious and vitriolic

again another system of being a hun

If you care to listen to this interview, you might learn or will come to realise that Freemasonary has already infiltrated and taken over the Vatican. It's ironic, if you go to a Celtic V Rangers match, you will hear one set of fans slagging off Freemasonary and the other set slagging off the Vatican. Both sets of fans are right to do so! But what the fans don't know is the Vatican & Freemasons work closely together!

Moses had a brass serpent made and hung on a tree and anyone who was bitten by snake could go to the brass serpent with no venom and was healed

that serpent with no venom is a type of christ

christ with no sin takes away the sin or venom of mankind is you go to that man hanging on the tree

the human brain has a serpent inner core

we are part serpent

the reptilian core within

psychopaths dont have functioning amygdala therefore they are pretty much attack without conscience.

the reptilian system or serpent part of humanity is always vicious and vitriolic

again another system of being a hun

Evolution happened long before Rangers or any other religious grouping. I'm not sure we even have a reptilian nature and this seems as nuts as Thai's conspiracies. We share DNA with every living thing so we do have lots of the same DNA, but I doubt it has the impact on psychology, but if you have evidence I will gladly have a look.

If you care to listen to this interview, you might learn or will come to realise that Freemasonary has already infiltrated and taken over the Vatican. It's ironic, if you go to a Celtic V Rangers match, you will hear one set of fans slagging off Freemasonary and the other set slagging off the Vatican. Both sets of fans are right to do so! But what the fans don't know is the Vatican & Freemasons work closely together!
Interested? Not a lot.

You wrote
thousands of children's bones
The article said
the workers found what appeared to be "thousands of bones" belonging to perhaps dozens of individuals, both adult and minors.
The expert, Giorgio Portera, said, "I can't say if it's 1,000 or 2,000, but there are really very many" bones and bone fragments, leading him to assume they might represent "the remains of a few dozen people."

You try to suggest the bones of thousands of children were found when infact it was the bones of a few dozen people, both adult and children; basically a mass grave. Its existence doesn't necessarily indicate something sinister when you consider plagues and epidemics.

You wrote
The article said
the workers found what appeared to be "thousands of bones" belonging to perhaps dozens of individuals, both adult and minors.
The expert, Giorgio Portera, said, "I can't say if it's 1,000 or 2,000, but there are really very many" bones and bone fragments, leading him to assume they might represent "the remains of a few dozen people."

You try to suggest the bones of thousands of children were found when infact it was the bones of a few dozen people, both adult and children; basically a mass grave. Its existence doesn't necessarily indicate something sinister when you consider plagues and epidemics.

Thai Twat won't let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy.

Even if that was true

its the only arc with authority till christ revokes it himself

if the masons control the ship

it will crash and burn

and then there is no law or truth

but it has a deposit guarantee for those who persist through the evil upholding the law of god.

there is no salvation outside that ship

unless by miraculous grace

your perceptions are faulty

you listen to masonic media and select bits you want

then claim the masons are out to get you

And they are

they want a new world order

A luciferian self love order

it will fail

2000 years these chaps have had massive empires but they cant beat the indestructible church of christ

empires come and go

moods change

but the truth is intact

faith is confidence

you have no faith in christ therefore you are neurotic and that leaves you prey to the psychopathic cults of hidden hand

if you had faith you would fear nothing

And you would do what the lord tells you to do

but you attack christ just like the seditious rebels on cross

hey you god if your real do what I want

And christ says not my will

but the truth be done done
love be done

love doesn't pander to falsehoods

it corrects falsehoods

it fears nothing

obedience and confidence =faith
hope requires perseverance

and love is required

these videos you watch TT are not filled with confidence or hope or love

they are the opposite

rebellion
despair

and hate

hun culture

Evolution happened long before Rangers or any other religious grouping. I'm not sure we even have a reptilian nature and this seems as nuts as Thai's conspiracies. We share DNA with every living thing so we do have lots of the same DNA, but I doubt it has the impact on psychology, but if you have evidence I will gladly have a look.

According to the Eight-circuit model of consciousness the first level concerns the reptilian portion of our brains and is most associated with binge drinking which makes this video make perfect sense.

Interesting, contemporary aside to all this madness; the P2 Lodge involved in the Vatican bank scandal were led by Licio Gelli, a Fascist.
Interviewed before he died he stated Berlusconi had brought about his vision. Who do we know who's in Berlusconi's party? Mouthy Mussolini.

tt here is an interesting video that may be of interest

The guy who made the exorcist movie

Asked to meet the top exorcist for documentary

that documentary is on Netflix I think

Father Amorth is now dead couple years

But he explains demonic better than most

there are many real exorcist priests with there story to tell on youtube.

real priests with real stories of helping people when psychiatry had no answers

the process to get to excoriate is extensive and its last resort and only taken if it passes certain levels of scrutiny

very few are real

but some cases are terrifying and disturbing

But the one thing about every exorcist who is real is their humility and their faith

Father amorth was gentle and kind and didn't talk rubbish

his books about his cases are fascinating to read

And in my opinion very authentic since he explains the processes very very intimately

Snakes were revered for their healing and medicinal qualities in ancient times believe it or not. The staff with the two serpents coiling up it?? Well to understand that you’d have to read up on Greek mythology, I ain’t going to bother but it’s basically the same thing. The sign is on every ambulance you know. What are these dirty b@stards up to riding about looking for victims?? Nice try orc.
st Patrick as we all know drove all the snakes out of Ireland, until we found out they have never had any. Still, a good story for the medieval poor sods to make them feel better. Mon the snakes. It's these medieval shite stories that fuelled people's fear and hatred that saw them being killed. And Patrick was Welsh. What a let down.

st Patrick as we all know drove all the snakes out of Ireland, until we found out they have never had any. Still, a good story for the medieval poor sods to make them feel better. Mon the snakes. It's these medieval shite stories that fuelled people's fear and hatred that saw them being killed. And Patrick was Welsh. What a let down.
I’m not saying it’s not crazy. Just pointing out to the orc where these symbolisms come from. What people know today is a lot different to what people thought 1700 years ago, or even further back in time.👍

You wrote
The article said

Respect Mikus, that is the first post that actually relevantly addresses any of my questions. So you are correct, my mistake, the bones were not ALL from children and they could be there due to plagues and epidemics, however the nature of the bones condition are highly suspect due to the fragmentation and how they were found all piled together. Let's assume there is a perfectly logical explanation for the bones. What about the serpent building, the stage where the Pope looks like he's preaching direct from the serpents mouth, the demonic throne, the giant statue of Moloch that greets visitors at the entrance to the Colosseum and the thousands of sex crimes by Catholic priests that have been covered up? The video alleges child sacrifices in the catacombs of the Vatican and describes all the historical heinous crimes of previous Popes. Can all of this be credibly excused or ignored?

Seem quite certain on this TV

you taking someone else opinion as factual?

requires some faith does it not?

Maybe both stories are made up?

Seem quite certain on this TV

you taking someone else opinion as factual?

requires some faith does it not?

Maybe both stories are made up?
What makes you certain in the alternative view?

Members online

Latest posts

Back