Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

I’m not saying it’s not crazy. Just pointing out to the orc where these symbolisms come from. What people know today is a lot different to what people thought 1700 years ago, or even further back in time.👍
If they knew now what we know maybe Noah wouldn't have been quoted as being
over 800. And that Kangeroos didn't walk 10,000 miles to get on his boat. Or that archeology would prove Moses and histribe didn't wander for 40 years. And by the way, it was Israel who tried to prove they did to give their claim to the land legitimate. They concluded it didn't happen. Great film though.

tt here is an interesting video that may be of interest

The guy who made the exorcist movie

Asked to meet the top exorcist for documentary

that documentary is on Netflix I think

Father Amorth is now dead couple years

But he explains demonic better than most

there are many real exorcist priests with there story to tell on youtube.

real priests with real stories of helping people when psychiatry had no answers

the process to get to excoriate is extensive and its last resort and only taken if it passes certain levels of scrutiny

very few are real

but some cases are terrifying and disturbing

But the one thing about every exorcist who is real is their humility and their faith

Father amorth was gentle and kind and didn't talk rubbish

his books about his cases are fascinating to read

And in my opinion very authentic since he explains the processes very very intimately

Yes thanks for that, I'll watch it. Father Amorth was spoken of highly in the second video I linked to titled "The Satanic Vatican Deception". The guy being interviewed describes himself as a "Normal Devout Catholic" and asserts that the current Pope is a Mason. Quite amusing if someone asks me in jest "Is the Pope a Mason?" I would honestly reply "Actually I think he is!" :)

Seem quite certain on this TV

you taking someone else opinion as factual?

requires some faith does it not?

Maybe both stories are made up?
Faith is what you use when you don't have evidence or there would be no need for it. I can have total faith in Islam, you in Catholicism we both can't be right, but faith is equal in both proving it isn't a path to truth apart from the position you hold.

Respect Mikus, that is the first post that actually relevantly addresses any of my questions. So you are correct, my mistake, the bones were not ALL from children and they could be there due to plagues and epidemics, however the nature of the bones condition are highly suspect due to the fragmentation and how they were found all piled together. Let's assume there is a perfectly logical explanation for the bones. What about the serpent building, the stage where the Pope looks like he's preaching direct from the serpents mouth, the demonic throne, the giant statue of Moloch that greets visitors at the entrance to the Colosseum and the thousands of sex crimes by Catholic priests that have been covered up? The video alleges child sacrifices in the catacombs of the Vatican and describes all the historical heinous crimes of previous Popes. Can all of this be credibly excused or ignored?
Your on some kind of tangent ego trip my man.

Notice the key theme in this vitriolic calumny

Your concerns

Your concerns are based on wild assumptions that you claim are factual.

You dont take anybody else concerns or opinions into consideration unless the tick your self confirmation bias.

You accuse with no real evidense

Just stuff that is not really evidense

2+2 to you is any number you want it to be

the reality is it can only be 4

you make up variables that have no justification other than to serve your confirmation bias

the evidense you have presented are from non reliable sources

to support a hypothesis thats calumnious at best and rank fantasy worst

And you hold to your bizarre need to fill celtic blog up with utter jibberish

And claim its factual

Even if that was true

its the only arc with authority till christ revokes it himself

if the masons control the ship

it will crash and burn

and then there is no law or truth

but it has a deposit guarantee for those who persist through the evil upholding the law of god.

there is no salvation outside that ship

unless by miraculous grace

your perceptions are faulty

you listen to masonic media and select bits you want

then claim the masons are out to get you

And they are

they want a new world order

A luciferian self love order

it will fail

2000 years these chaps have had massive empires but they cant beat the indestructible church of christ

empires come and go

moods change

but the truth is intact

faith is confidence

you have no faith in christ therefore you are neurotic and that leaves you prey to the psychopathic cults of hidden hand

if you had faith you would fear nothing

And you would do what the lord tells you to do

but you attack christ just like the seditious rebels on cross

hey you god if your real do what I want

And christ says not my will

but the truth be done done
love be done

love doesn't pander to falsehoods

it corrects falsehoods

it fears nothing

obedience and confidence =faith
hope requires perseverance

and love is required

these videos you watch TT are not filled with confidence or hope or love

they are the opposite

rebellion
despair

and hate

hun culture
Did you watch "The Satanic Vatican Deception"? The guy being interviewed, (who is a practicing Catholic) agrees with most of what you have just said.

Faith is what you use when you don't have evidence or there would be no need for it. I can have total faith in Islam, you in Catholicism we both can't be right, but faith is equal in both proving it isn't a path to truth apart from the position you hold.
Wrong

wrong wrong

Faith requires evidense

the evidense requires examination

But the conclusions require humility to be correct

over 800. And that Kangeroos didn't walk 10,000 miles to get on his boat. Or that archeology would prove Moses and histribe didn't wander for 40 years. And by the way, it was Israel who tried to prove they did to give their claim to the land legitimate. They concluded it didn't happen. Great film though.
Look, i’m not into bashing people for their faith. Whatever religion they follow. It’s their life they can choose what they want to believe. As long as they practice their faith in a benevolent way I couldn’t care less.

Did you watch "The Satanic Vatican Deception"? The guy being interviewed, (who is a practicing Catholic) agrees with most of what you have just said.
I couldn't care less if he agrees with me

It is nothing to do with truth

and everything to do with neurosis and division

diabolic

diaboline- to tear asunder

rip to shreds

demonic

its not searching for truth its promoting accusations that have no real foundation in order to follow self

What exactly do we know TV?

Dont you need faith to believe what you know now?

Faith in the source of the information?

Reliability?

What makes you certain you haven't been fed load of dung?

Is it you have faith in the Science?

What does science mean?

How does it work?

Look, i’m not into bashing people for their faith. Whatever religion they follow. It’s their life they can choose what they want to believe. As long as they practice their faith in a benevolent way I couldn’t care less.
Benevolent is fine. Discriminating against people because their book states bullshit is more of the norm. But you are right, most believers today ignore the stone to death vibe for so many things. People have evolved the books can't. Fundamentalists of any fai are the biggest threat to social equality. Dangerous and to my mind, evil hate filled people.

Why would anyone want to watch this video?

the first 10 seconds show its fake

its twisted

And its clearly unreliable?

Benevolent is fine. Discriminating against people because their book states bullshit is more of the norm. But you are right, most believers today ignore the stone to death vibe for so many things. People have evolved the books can't. Fundamentalists of any fai are the biggest threat to social equality. Dangerous and to my mind, evil hate filled people.
Have people evolved or devolved TV

how do you read a book about spirituality with carnal eyes?

is carnal evolution or devolution for mankind?

is becoming apes evolving or devolving?

What exactly do we know TV?

Dont you need faith to believe what you know now?

Faith in the source of the information?

Reliability?

What makes you certain you haven't been fed load of dung?

Is it you have faith in the Science?

What does science mean?

How does it work?

Faith is not involved. Science evolves, as we find out new stuff. In religion it never changes and people still believe Noah was 800 because the book says so. The difference is science welcomes new knowledge, religion is fixed.

Social equality?

What does that mean?

Faith is not involved. Science evolves, as we find out new stuff. In religion it never changes and people still believe Noah was 800 because the book says so. The difference is science welcomes new knowledge, religion is fixed.
this is your opinion and its not catholic

does science evolve?

from what exactly is it evolving into?

What kind of stuff are we learning?

Was it there before or is it new?

What kind of stuff are we learning?

Was it there before or is it new?
Germs, psychiatric conditions that used to be thought of as possession, how the planets formed. How stars couldn't fall to earth, how people never live to 800. How the great flood never happened. How the universe is way beyond what we could see. What the elements are throughout it. And a million more things that are new to us.

Members online

Latest posts

Back