Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

Which of the Ten Commandments are false in social equality and you will find your primary sedition

Germs, psychiatric conditions that used to be thought of as possession, how the planets formed. How stars couldn't fall to earth, how people never live to 800. How the great flood never happened. How the universe is way beyond what we could see. What the elements are throughout it. And a million more things that are new to us.
yes but what is the fundamental foundation for learning?

evolving means jumping from one species to another, it has nought to do with learning. learning may be easier if evolving is true.

but its clearly very flawed idea.

So its unlikely to be true unless you have faith in that paradigm which destroys the very foundation of evolution.

it needs a starting point.

that singularity has never been proven it requires faith

Evolution is a man made religion

espoused by masonic men

ratified by theosophists and sophists

who create a foundation that has no material foundation and therefore requires faith. which in your opinion cannot be before evolution?

its designed by self worshippers (aka luciferian rebels who want power)

Which of the Ten Commandments are false in social equality and you will find your primary sedition
I find it impossible to believe that any god would be more specific nyetested in us worshipping him than making slavery, rape, genocide, commandments rather than false idols. Ask yourself this, would you think leaving out the things I mentioned was ok but putting in things that seem too human, ego love me, don't love any other god is fine.

yes but what is the fundamental foundation for learning?

evolving means jumping from one species to another, it has nought to do with learning. learning may be easier if evolving is true.

but its clearly very flawed idea.

So its unlikely to be true unless you have faith in that paradigm which destroys the very foundation of evolution.

it needs a starting point.

that singularity has never been proven it requires faith

Evolution is a man made religion

espoused by masonic men

ratified by theosophists and sophists

who create a foundation that has no material foundation and therefore requires faith. which in your opinion cannot be before evolution?

its designed by self worshippers (aka luciferian rebels who want power)
Evolution doesn't mean jumping from one species. It means gradual change over time.

I find it impossible to believe that any god would be more specific nyetested in us worshipping him than making slavery, rape, genocide, commandments rather than false idols. Ask yourself this, would you think leaving out the things I mentioned was ok but putting in things that seem too human, ego love me, don't love any other god is fine.
no no no
these are all man made constructs you have lumped onto god

in order to justify self worship

The serpent room is for keeping serpents in, clues in the name.
Did ye also know that the Pope is Jewish? It's on you tube- it must be true.
It's not the Tories or Bankers or Bussiness men fuckin up the world.....it's a secret society The Illuminati. They are so secret that they are all over the Internet.

Reactions: TET
says who?

where did it begin?

where is it heading?

how does it get there?

What is the next level?
We share DNA with every living thing. How could that happen if we didn't eveolve from single cell life? Even the Vatican believes that evution is a fact.

We share DNA with every living thing. How could that happen if we didn't eveolve from single cell life? Even the Vatican believes that evution is a fact.
See your making facts again

Vatican have not discounted the possibility which doesn't mean they made it dogma

And if you dont understand what evolution is then you can make rash assumptions that you claim are fact

What I've concluded today is your definition of evolution and facts are false.

You accuse the Catholic Church of teachings that are not Catholic and therefore strange to accuse them of being reason you dont trust Catholic Church.

Dont you know the pope is allowed to have opinion without it being ex cathedra and binding?
It was in the 50's that I he Vatican got on board. And the Pope is alleged to be the man on earth god talks to most. Remember he had a word about fish on Fridays.

Back