Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

Thai Tim

Serious questions...can anyone here give a reason as to why the Vatican has a serpent building and a throne with demons in the background? Google "the papal audience hall serpant building" for seriously questionable pictures that look more like worshiping of Satan the Serpent than Jesus Christ. Has anyone heard of the 15 year old child that went missing in 1983 and her bones were found at the Vatican? Her name was Emanuela Orlandi (look it up). While trying to find her remains, thousands of children's bones were found in the Vatican's grounds. Was there any official explanation? The Catholic Church made the Colosseum a sacred site to honor these first Christians martyred for their faith, so can anyone explain why a giant statue of Moloch will greet visitors at the entrance? Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice, through fire or war. According to the Vatican's own records, between 400 and 500 new serious child sex abuse cases have been reported every year since 2013. That is only the cases that are reported. For every child sex case reported, it has been estimated that about 20 go unreported. Stop and think about that. Has anyone seen this video and if so do they think it has any truth about the Vatican whatsoever?
The video is obviously overtly dramatic, but if you believe child sacrifice takes place in the Vatican dungeons, how much more dramatic can you get? What has this got to do with Celtic FC? Well when I personally attend a Celtic match, I don't like my match day experience spoiled by the fans chanting "God Bless The Pope". Imagine if your own fans started singing the praises of Hitler. Would you like it?

Attachments

• Vatican 1.jpg
    Vatican 1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
  • vatican 2.jpg
    vatican 2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 8
  • vatican 3.jpg
    vatican 3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 10
  • vatican 4.jpg
    vatican 4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Vatican 5.jpg
    Vatican 5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
  • vatican 6.jpg
    vatican 6.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 8
  • vatican 7.jpg
    vatican 7.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 8
  • Vatican 8.jpg
    Vatican 8.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Virgin Mary.jpg
    Virgin Mary.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Serious questions...can anyone here give a reason as to why the Vatican has a serpent building and a throne with demons in the background? Google "the papal audience hall serpant building" for seriously questionable pictures that look more like worshiping of Satan the Serpent than Jesus Christ. Has anyone heard of the 15 year old child that went missing in 1983 and her bones were found at the Vatican? Her name was Emanuela Orlandi (look it up). While trying to find her remains, thousands of children's bones were found in the Vatican's grounds. Was there any official explanation? The Catholic Church made the Colosseum a sacred site to honor these first Christians martyred for their faith, so can anyone explain why a giant statue of Moloch will greet visitors at the entrance? Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice, through fire or war. According to the Vatican's own records, between 400 and 500 new serious child sex abuse cases have been reported every year since 2013. That is only the cases that are reported. For every child sex case reported, it has been estimated that about 20 go unreported. Stop and think about that. Has anyone seen this video and if so do they think it has any truth about the Vatican whatsoever?
The video is obviously overtly dramatic, but if you believe child sacrifice takes place in the Vatican dungeons, how much more dramatic can you get? What has this got to do with Celtic FC? Well when I personally attend a Celtic match, I don't like my match day experience spoiled by the fans chanting "God Bless The Pope". Imagine if your own fans started singing the praises of Hitler. Would you like it?
Yo Tommy Robinson you are talkin 💩

HH 🙏

You know, there might be some truth in Thai Twat's claims. I mean, who'd a thunk that any creature could exist with pie meat for brains encased in a skin of flaky pastry?

Somehow Thai Twat managed it.

Can't speak for his soggy bottom though. That might be due to excess gristle and fat, or it might be all of his interaction with the ladyboys?

See now you've got me wondering all manner of questions, Thai Tim............

For example, how do you manage to have a conversation with that burd's boabie in yir mooth. To be fair, you usually speak oot yir arse, but even that must be tricky with that other burds boabie crammed up there?

Puzzling..........

I can explain it no problems

The hard bit is convincing you.

Its a bit like explaining debt to a hun.

they want to believe tosh. therefore long explanations trying to unravel their specifically crafted tosh is not going to be useful.

basically if you take a magnifying glass and look through it at your thumb

your thumb can look really large

its a bit like explain to the child that that big giant thumb is the real thumb and the one you see without magnifying glass is not real.

if you deliberately stand in weird places looking for things that are not correct you can convince yourself that the moon is smaller than your thumbnail

if you smoke too much Ganga then sometimes those weird surrealities look like the truth.

Now go look at all those things you claim from 5 or 6 different perspectives and see if you can learn the difference between twisted self deception

and actual reality

ive met many people in life who can't see past their individual perspective

individual perspectives clarified by confirmation bias of non objective perceptions will only confirm the falsehood

Can I ask TT

Are you aware that your video is not objective?

Satan? A bogey man to keep the masses at mass. My issues with the Vatican deals in real things like backing right wing despots. From Mussolini, Pinnocett, and even Hitler in the 30's. Satan is a myth to me, but if he is part of the overall myth then it doesn't surprise me he puts in an appearance with his pointing tail and serpent. I've never heard of the hundreds of bones and suspect this is another conspiracy theory. I may be wrong but feel this would be a worldwide story if there was a scintilla of evidence. I will need to go now as I'm sacrificing a goat later and drinking it's blood. I've run out of coffee.

if you believe christ is worth listening to then basically he built an ark to save us from destruction.

his ark was the everlasting ark

it requires some specific things to get onto that ark.

that ark is the church.

Why did he build this ark?

he built it because the plans he laid out to Moses lost their meaning through pharisee law benders

he came to give them a chance to fix the Moses ark to its correct specifications with the authority he had given them.

they chose to reject the correct plans.

He was forced to create the new and everlasting ark through the self sacrifice of his own flesh and blood, the sign of the new and everlasting covenant, not made by agents with authority, but by the only authority that has no higher power.

Now the guardians or captains of his ark are there to steer the ship back to port, which is the eternal city.

the only guarantee christ made is whatever they bind he will bind and whatever they loose he will loose.

you are free to jump off the ark if you dont like the captains

but the little rafts floating around in the ocean have no guarantee they will find port

if the captains of the ark loose the compass

then it probably requires the second coming since its the only arc that can find port to the eternal city

Anyone who tells you to jump off the ark in protest or claims to know better than the authorised church are liars

they were given no authority

they bend the instructions to suit themselves

if they have no authority then they are in thieves and rebels

just like the two dudes on the cross with christ

one was saved through extraordinary grace

not guaranteed

but hope for the damned through mercy

even a thief and rebel can change miraculously through grace

but that is not the way to be saved

its not a guarantee

there have been many men in history who feel they know better than the authority over them

some have had military junta overthrow authority

now you can be obedient to true authority like christ

or you can rebel for self deception

either way you will be nailed to the cross you bear

1 leads to heaven

the other to hatred of everything

if you search for the truth you will find it

if you search for what you want to believe then you will find deception

a gold refiner

cuts and scrapes and challenges the gold he has found to be certain of its authenticy

so search for truth with a sceptical mind but open to possibility

but follow the guidelines set out by christ and placed with his deposit guarantee in his ark

that ark is the just like the arks of Old Testament

but more real

the old ones were made of wood and filled with the law of christ and the bread from heaven (manna) and had the power of god and the Holy Spirit such that the army of god was indestructible while it kept the law.

or the older ark of Noah similar type.

the everlasting ark is the mystical body of christ

which is the foundation of his new ark

of which Peter was the first rock on the foundation

the world hates that ark of god

and it will tell you whatever it can to get you to abandon it

it may well even have had some bad captains along the way

but if you aint on that ark you require extraordinary grace

and that's not part of the guarantee although it is possible

if the big ark fails then no man made church can save you

the church of christ is the ark

all are welcome

but you must amend your life to follow the law

if you cant you then you require extraordinary grace

And even the reprobate thieving rebel nailed to the cross has some hope.

but surely better to just get on the ark and amend life?

Has anyone heard of the 15 year old child that went missing in 1983 and her bones were found at the Vatican? Her name was Emanuela Orlandi (look it up).

Actually nobody has because Emanuela Orlandi's remains have never been found. Her disappearance was most likely linked to goings on surrounding the far right P2 Masonic lodge and the Rome-based Magliana crime gang.

While trying to find her remains, thousands of children's bones were found in the Vatican's grounds. Was there any official explanation?

No explanation. official or otherwise because it never happened. Please provide one credible link which would suggest otherwise.

Well when I personally attend a Celtic match, I don't like my match day experience spoiled by the fans chanting "God Bless The Pope". Imagine if your own fans started singing the praises of Hitler. Would you like it?

You almost made sense here until you had to fuck it all up by bringing Hitler into it.

Satan? A bogey man to keep the masses at mass. My issues with the Vatican deals in real things like backing right wing despots. From Mussolini, Pinnocett, and even Hitler in the 30's. Satan is a myth to me, but if he is part of the overall myth then it doesn't surprise me he puts in an appearance with his pointing tail and serpent. I've never heard of the hundreds of bones and suspect this is another conspiracy theory. I may be wrong but feel this would be a worldwide story if there was a scintilla of evidence. I will need to go now as I'm sacrificing a goat later and drinking it's blood. I've run out of coffee.
thats perception again

church is authority in spiritual matters

left wing despots are worse than right wing despots

both are useless and church never approves either

the perception that church is a despot is created by left wing despots but it is false to make you abandon truth for self.

spiritual matters teach opposite

abandon self for truth

thats perception again

church is authority in spiritual matters

left wing despots are worse than right wing despots

both are useless and church never approves either

the perception that church is a despot is created by left wing despots but it is false to make you abandon truth for self.

spiritual matters teach opposite

abandon self for truth
I never said it was despotic but they have backed that type.

church teaching has always been everything is possible but not all things are beneficial

test is it without excess or without defect

if it has excess then its not truth and therefore sin

if it has defect then its not truth and therefore sin

defect usually lies in realm of left wing moral hazard and hedonism vices- pleasure for pleasure sake

excess usually lies in the realm of spiritual extreme toward self love and materialistic pride and envy

both are evil

both neglect to look out for the poor but claim they do

both are interested in self first

one wants it free

the other wants it for themselves and denied to others

Now you can twist and shape reality to fit self if you like

its called freewill

but it is self deception

you can do what christ says if you believe he is who he says and thats

not my will be done

but thy will be done (thy being the law and mercy of god)

the devil is very real

but he is spiritual

if your looking for a physical devil you won't find it

but if you look for the will of human being you won't find that either

We know for certain we have our own will

and we know that it often does not get fulfilled

therefore there is another will other than us

one is moral and true

the other is not moral and full of vice and useless stuff that ego wants

there is your devil

that voice trying to influence your will to abandon reason for feelings

that voice that tries to influence perception with distortion

satan is very real

his will is thy will NO

My will be done.

MY WILL BE DONE and it doesn't serve the greater glory of truth

its what makes a hun a hun

Ironically it was Mussolini on June 7th 1929 who signed a treaty (Lateran Treaty) which declared the Vatican to be a independent state. It wasn't hundred's of bones found in the grounds of the Vatican it was thousands as police searched for the girl (15) who had been missing since 1983. It was covered in many mainstream newspapers as well as reported here: https://www.ncronline.org/news/vati...study-thousands-bones-found-vatican-ossuaries

Snakes were revered for their healing and medicinal qualities in ancient times believe it or not. The staff with the two serpents coiling up it?? Well to understand that you’d have to read up on Greek mythology, I ain’t going to bother but it’s basically the same thing. The sign is on every ambulance you know. What are these dirty b@stards up to riding about looking for victims?? Nice try orc.

Latest posts

Back