Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

Who wants dogma? We want a rational look at the evidence which the church has done.
no thats your opinion which is filtered through your subconscious heart which is preprogrammed with errors that for some reason you put onto other people?

What I've concluded today is your definition of evolution and facts are false.

You accuse the Catholic Church of teachings that are not Catholic and therefore strange to accuse them of being reason you dont trust Catholic Church.
I don't trust the Bible.

It was in the 50's that I he Vatican got on board. And the Pope is alleged to be the man on earth god talks to most. Remember he had a word about fish on Fridays.
See im not sure if you believe this stuff or are just a comic?

Do you think this stuff is factual?

I don't trust the Bible.
but your reasons aren't very scientific or evolved their personal feelings with so far no real rational foundation since you dont do spiritual understanding just feelings and carnal perceptions?

doesn't seem very evolved to me.

sounds rather pagan

here is an excerpt from Book of wisdom

removed from protestant bibles strangley

Book of wisdom chapter 2

written over 2000 years ago

weird that your views haven't evolved that much from pagan culture

1 And this is the false argument they use, 'Our life is short and dreary, there is no remedy when our end comes, no one is known to have come back from Hades.

2 We came into being by chance and afterwards shall be as though we had never been. The breath in our nostrils is a puff of smoke, reason a spark from the beating of our hearts;

3 extinguish this and the body turns to ashes, and the spirit melts away like the yielding air.

4 In time, our name will be forgotten, nobody will remember what we have done; our life willpass away like wisps of cloud, dissolving like the mist that the sun's rays drive away and that its heat dispels.

5 For our days are the passing of a shadow, our end is without return, the seal is affixed and nobody comes back.

6 'Come then, let us enjoy the good things of today, let us use created things with the zest of youth:

7 take our fill of the dearest wines and perfumes, on no account forgo the flowers of spring

8 but crown ourselves with rosebuds before they wither,

9 no meadow excluded from our orgy; let us leave the signs of our revelry everywhere, since this is our portion, this our lot!

10 'As for the upright man who is poor, let us oppress him; let us not spare the widow, nor respect old age, white-haired with many years.

11 Let our might be the yardstick of right, since weakness argues its own futility.

12 Let us lay traps for the upright man, since he annoys us and opposes our way of life, reproaches us for our sins against the Law, and accuses us of sins against our upbringing.

13 He claims to have knowledge of God, and calls himself a child of the Lord.

14 We see him as a reproof to our way of thinking, the very sight of him weighs our spirits down;

15 for his kind of life is not like other people's, and his ways are quite different.

16 In his opinion we are counterfeit; he avoids our ways as he would filth; he proclaims the final end of the upright as blessed and boasts of having God for his father.

17 Let us see if what he says is true, and test him to see what sort of end he will have.

18 For if the upright man is God's son, God will help him and rescue him from the clutches of his enemies.

19 Let us test him with cruelty and with torture, and thus explore this gentleness of his and put his patience to the test.

20 Let us condemn him to a shameful death since God will rescue him -- or so he claims.'

21 This is the way they reason, but they are misled, since their malice makes them blind.

22 They do not know the hidden things of God, they do not hope for the reward of holiness, they do not believe in a reward for blameless souls.

23 For God created human beings to be immortal, he made them as an image of his own nature;

24 Death came into the world only through the Devil's envy, as those who belong to him find to their cost.

The Original Poster in this thread is a frontman for The Gonk. He will be reporting back to Gonk Ex Machina that he has achieved his mission objective by getting these "pesky Tims arguing".

Treat the fraudulent fucker with the contempt and ridicule that he deserves. Don't let him determine a narrative which is completely irrelevant to how you choose/choose not to believe.

This is the same dum-dum who proposes flat-earth physics and would like you to think that Kylie Minogue's real name is Kevin and that the world was created 100-years ago by the global elites (who were shat into existence by Hillary 'Lucifer' Clinton from the planet Gonk).

Fuck 'Im..........he's a total moon balloon.

but your reasons aren't very scientific or evolved their personal feelings with so far no real rational foundation since you dont do spiritual understanding just feelings and carnal perceptions?

doesn't seem very evolved to me.

sounds rather pagan
No they aren't. The universe wasn't created in 6 days. The great flood didn't happen. Telling people to kill everybody who didn't agree with your god, Noah being 800 and his sons 500. The Jews being slaves in Egypt, didn't happen. Wandering for 40 years, didn't happen. Giving up your daughter to be raped to save two angels? Slavery being set out with its do and dont's. Mythical creatures. Dragons, unicorns, giants, no dinosaurs though. Loads of stuff Tet.

Respect Mikus, that is the first post that actually relevantly addresses any of my questions. So you are correct, my mistake, the bones were not ALL from children and they could be there due to plagues and epidemics, however the nature of the bones condition are highly suspect due to the fragmentation and how they were found all piled together. Let's assume there is a perfectly logical explanation for the bones. What about the serpent building, the stage where the Pope looks like he's preaching direct from the serpents mouth, the demonic throne, the giant statue of Moloch that greets visitors at the entrance to the Colosseum and the thousands of sex crimes by Catholic priests that have been covered up? The video alleges child sacrifices in the catacombs of the Vatican and describes all the historical heinous crimes of previous Popes. Can all of this be credibly excused or ignored?
Nope sticking to 💩

HH 💩

Only gonna say to each their own. If human religion gives you succour and strength good on you. A lot of religions intertwine in their philosophies. Nothing wrong in my mind agnostic beliefs. Who is going to save the planet from floods, tsunamis, storms, fire. not us human beings. It is life, this is real evolution. is it a god punishing us for our sins? No it is evolution. Every living thing has a lifespan including our planet.

those south of the city has a short lifespan 5 seconds to midnight for them.😊😊

Yes thanks for that, I'll watch it. Father Amorth was spoken of highly in the second video I linked to titled "The Satanic Vatican Deception". The guy being interviewed describes himself as a "Normal Devout Catholic" and asserts that the current Pope is a Mason. Quite amusing if someone asks me in jest "Is the Pope a Mason?" I would honestly reply "Actually I think he is!" :)
💩

HH

If you care to listen to this interview, you might learn or will come to realise that Freemasonary has already infiltrated and taken over the Vatican. It's ironic, if you go to a Celtic V Rangers match, you will hear one set of fans slagging off Freemasonary and the other set slagging off the Vatican. Both sets of fans are right to do so! But what the fans don't know is the Vatican & Freemasons work closely together!
Nope still pish with a small tinge if flat 💩

HH 💩

No they aren't. The universe wasn't created in 6 days. The great flood didn't happen. Telling people to kill everybody who didn't agree with your god, Noah being 800 and his sons 500. The Jews being slaves in Egypt, didn't happen. Wandering for 40 years, didn't happen. Giving up your daughter to be raped to save two angels? Slavery being set out with its do and dont's. Mythical creatures. Dragons, unicorns, giants, no dinosaurs though. Loads of stuff Tet.
carnal eyes mate

cant see the truth of the spirit

it takes a different kind of faith from the one rejected to come to these false conclusions

besides these are not dogmatic defined claims by Catholic Church

they may be from some fundamentalist protestant group

None of these claims you make, would I ever consider suggesting are articles of faith

they may allude to something we dont understand in our modern world, hence I suggest we may actually be devolving since we dont understand certain things.

Now if you took a mad hun version of catholicism then you might jump to some of these conclusions

but I dont

they are not catholic doctrine to my knowledge

And you have to remember without Holy Spirit guidance and meditation and prayer, in science or any other body of knowledge

meditation on the meaning and then discussing the possibilities is more evolutionary than

here pal listen to my fact of the day taken from harry Houdini website for reprobates

all papes eat babies

worship dongle the frisbee man

eat wafers and ice cream with jelly at mass

and generally know things that must not be retold

fact

its a strange logic you have.

there are no unicorns or big foots

therefore we are evolved

not scientific mate

Members online

Latest posts

Back