Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

Thai Tim what the shit is this about? There are people who get a lot out of organised religion of many different faiths and if you involve human beings in any institution you will get good and bad.

The present Pope made it very plain what he thought of Donald Trump - didn't really strike me as trying to achieve New World Order. If you did want New World Order has there ever been a better leader of the Western World and full time clown to align yourself with? WASP's and the bible belt in the USA are fawning over Trump and manage to turn a blind eye to he fact that he's morally corrupt. So lots of religions are not what they seem - it is about opinions. There were Baptists and other Anglican religions who offered starving Catholics food if they would agree to convert from Catholicism. I think Rev TuTu said something like "We had our gold and the white men came with their bibles, when they left they had our gold and we had their bibles". All religions can be scrutinised. It is not the Pope, Bishop or Priest who own Catholicism - it is the people of the congregation who believe and try to do the right thing every day of their lives. These insignificant people who try to help and support folk all faiths. F*** me - there must be worse people in the world to criticise in 2019.
Bravo Goldfinch......you got him telt as well!!!

this dude went to hospital with a sore back

but he scared the doctor so doctor shot him and he turned into a sevco fan

Now tell me when wee mad alfalfa is running aboot like a headless chicken, headbutting advertising boards, stamping on backs and grabbing groins that he is NOT on that stuff.

Bring back proper dope testing.........

Serious questions...can anyone here give a reason as to why the Vatican has a serpent building and a throne with demons in the background? Google "the papal audience hall serpant building" for seriously questionable pictures that look more like worshiping of Satan the Serpent than Jesus Christ. Has anyone heard of the 15 year old child that went missing in 1983 and her bones were found at the Vatican? Her name was Emanuela Orlandi (look it up). While trying to find her remains, thousands of children's bones were found in the Vatican's grounds. Was there any official explanation? The Catholic Church made the Colosseum a sacred site to honor these first Christians martyred for their faith, so can anyone explain why a giant statue of Moloch will greet visitors at the entrance? Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice, through fire or war. According to the Vatican's own records, between 400 and 500 new serious child sex abuse cases have been reported every year since 2013. That is only the cases that are reported. For every child sex case reported, it has been estimated that about 20 go unreported. Stop and think about that. Has anyone seen this video and if so do they think it has any truth about the Vatican whatsoever?
The video is obviously overtly dramatic, but if you believe child sacrifice takes place in the Vatican dungeons, how much more dramatic can you get? What has this got to do with Celtic FC? Well when I personally attend a Celtic match, I don't like my match day experience spoiled by the fans chanting "God Bless The Pope". Imagine if your own fans started singing the praises of Hitler. Would you like it?

Never mind all that Thai......whit ye really should be worried about is the evil intergalactic space munchkins with dicks for noses and hot-dog sausages for fingers that live inside the moon! πŸŒ•πŸ‘½πŸŒ­:eek:

Aye they moon-dwelling, cock-nosed, sausage-fingered little bastards are hellbent on the domination of humanity so they can continue mining our precious resources, mainly the secret frozen lakes of um bongo that lie under the Arctic ice shelf and our deep underground deposits of pickled onion monster munch that they use to power their jobby shaped spacecraft! :poop: These sneaky malevolent little munchkin fuckers seek to manipulate earth's population by installing world leaders they can control by wearing hats made of sentient cheese (I mean how else do you explain the rise of Donald Trump and Boris Johnson without alien munchkins and hats made of sentient cheese :unsure: you just can't!) and by inventing Youtube to start a misinformation campaign about batshit crazy conspiracy theories concerning masonic devil-worshipping Popes!

Now this bit is REALLY important......STAY OFF THE MUSHROOMS AND STOP WATCHING YOUTUBE!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Fucking Youtube has a lot to answer for! This utter^^^^nonsense makes about as much sense as anything you'll find on one of Thai's go to Youtube 'truth' videos!

Last edited:
Cat flaps, cat flaps; get yer lovely cat flaps!
2018_02_CatFlaps_Guide_1000x160_UK.jpg

without cats you wouldn't have excavators etc, they even have their own website. without cats no ground works compelted. They even think of humans and manufacture clothes and footwear. So there you disparaging humans. What have cats done for us, see above.πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
king of the singers, jungle vip.

Back