Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

He must be on that conspiracies r us website day and night if he believes every piece of shit he posts on here. Ask yourselves what his real agenda is, folks.

Cadbury's take them and they cover them in chocolate. His straight-jaiket has come loose again. 😂 😂 😂

The guy is a real sad lonely troll. He certainly isn't a Tim as never posts anything about football especially Celtic. And apart from stuffing his face with the odd bag of Walkers sweet chili Sensations crisps, I doubt he has anything to do with Thailand. Probably sitting in Mummy's back room in the Shankhill thrashing himself stupid watching conspiracy theory & flute band videos.

The guy is a real sad lonely troll. He certainly isn't a Tim as never posts anything about football especially Celtic. And apart from stuffing his face with the odd bag of Walkers sweet chili Sensations crisps, I doubt he has anything to do with Thailand. Probably sitting in Mummy's back room in the Shankhill thrashing himself stupid watching conspiracy theory & flute band videos.
Might be Dingwall the man of truth in his disguise, got that green machine vibe about him.

TT something to ponder

The Apostles creed

The authentic and ancient and trustworthy text translated to English

I believe in God,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
He descended into hell;
on the third day He rose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
from there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Holy Catholic Church,
the communion of Saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.

Amen.

Which Church is the Holy Catholic Church?

My personal favourite is a man who I believe might be a saint

Bishop sheen his videos on youtube from the American 1950s TV show are often very great practical teachings and last the test of time.

His insights into the world thats coming (our present world) are almost prophetic

Buthis sermon on the evil one is worth watching even if you think its garbage

Members online

Back