Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

What the fuck is this happy horseshit? Next he'll be screaming like Ian Paisley at PJP2, one of the finest men of the 20th century imo, and denouncing him as the antichrist, while claiming seat 666 at the European parliament is reserved for the Catholic (or maybe Muslim) antichrist. I never thought I'd see mental protestant sectarian attacks on the Mystical Body of Christ on a Celtic fan forum. My eyes are bleeding.

It was fashionable at the time ,now we keep the dyson in it

bet your gonna come back wi dysons helped bring down the space shuttle

It was fashionable at the time ,now we keep the dyson in it

bet your gonna come back wi dysons helped bring down the space shuttle
J Edgar Dyson just doesn't have the same ring to it :p

Oh FFS are we at this feckin pish again. I thought new year an all he might have got some brain from somewhere but naw...... a few bottles o buckie and it’s seeing serpents and conspiracy all over the place. The quicker he dives off the edge of the flat world the better. I’m away te the shops on ma broomstick. I’ll not be long I’ve a circle te cast

It’s been on the news that a female astronaut says she believes in aliens and she thinks they’re already on earth...... the more pish I hear from this feckin nut job........ who is clearly not of this world....... the more I think she might be right...... calling occupants of interplanetary craft..........
So because you heard it on the news that a female astronaut says she believes in aliens and she thinks they’re already on earth you believe her? So who's the nut job? People who believe all the pish they see on the telly are not very bright.

1578533918129.png

Members online

Latest posts

Back