Why does the Vatican have a serpent building?

TT does it really mate, I mean really. If it’s stationary what holds it in place. Is it balanced on something and if so what and if it is flat what stops it tilting or flipping over. And I can’t believe I am actually getting involved with this....... am I being brainwashed........

Newtons school of hokery pokery

TT does it really mate, I mean really. If it’s stationary what holds it in place.

Everyone knows about sky hooks get them in your local hardware store, you can hang apples onto trees etc.

The bible does not say

read it and make it up as you go along

It does say the church is the pillar and foundation to the truth

So if you substitute church (bride of christ) or christ in all the foundation quotations it reveals the truth.

Nowhere in bible does it say flat earth. Nowhere. And if you read it and think you have a revelation then you take it to the church (pillar and foundation of the truth) and they either add your revelation as a stone on the building up of the church or they discard it.

You claim church is evil

But claim bible is good

But bible suggests you are evil and church is holy.

Devil twists scriptures to lead men astray

He even did it to Christ in the desert with 3 twisted references from the scriptures.

But christ (the pillar and foundation of truth) rebuked his Wiley twisted scriptures and gave the truth in reply.

You are anti truth
You are anti Church
You reject the foundation of truth
You reject the church then you reject the bible (who commissioned the book)
You reject the Church you reject the authority of Christ who created the church and gave it power and authority in his name.

You reject the church you reject Christs promises

And if you reject Christs promises you become anti-church and pro division of the mystical body.

And if you promote all these things then you are part of the Anti-christ movement

The liar who rejects the truth and would rather be king in chaos than subject to the will of God.

Now say the Our father until you stop telling lies.

:p

But like the devil you insist on a better way

Greenghirl asked me what holds our earth in place and what stops it tilting or flipping over. I answered her as best I could. No one mentioned "The Church", not Greenghirl, not I. Once again you make an unnecessary irrelevant statement, just to cause some unnecessary argument. If you insist on arguing, at least try harder.
Is moreorless involved in this,,,,????.
He must be because he definitely makes a lot of unnecessary irrelevant statements even though he cant speak a word of English..maybe some day we will understand him...maybe not..
This is a football forum my friend where 99% of the members want to hear about the club they support not polotics,wars,or religion..

HH.

HH.

It's just the like the way drug users try to turn others on to drugs. For someone with a seemingly massive I.Q. he just doesn't realise that no one gives a fk about his mad youtube theories and that he should go and pap peas at his maw.

Here's a tip, Twat, don't go into the sales business.

Why should wind and waves be any different on a flat earth than how you already perceive them to be created on a spinning ball. Actually we are told the earths atmosphere turns at the same speed as the earths rotation, so how could we have a wind moving in the opposite direction of the earths spin (if its a spinning ball). We are told the moon causes the sea tides, but if that was the case, why would the moon not affect lakes also. Also, how can the moons gravitational pull override the earths gravitational pull? Why does the earth not pull the moon towards it? The answer is gravity does not exist and how tides are caused is still open to debate.

“It is affirmed that the intensity of attraction increases with proximity, and vice versâ. How, then, when the waters are drawn up by the moon from their bed, and away from the earth's attraction,--which at that greater distance from the centre is considerably diminished, while that of the moon is proportionately increased--is it possible that all the waters acted on should be prevented leaving the earth and flying away to the moon? If the moon has power of attraction sufficient to lift the waters of the earth at all, even a single inch from their deepest receptacles, where the earth's attraction is much the greater, there is nothing in the theory of attraction of gravitation to prevent her taking to herself all the waters which come within her influence. Let the smaller body once overcome the power of the larger, and the power of the smaller becomes greater than when it first operated, because the matter acted on is nearer to it. Proximity is greater, and therefore power is greater … How then can the waters of the ocean immediately underneath the moon flow towards the shores, and so cause a flood tide? Water flows, it is said, through the law of gravity, or attraction of the earth's centre; is it possible then for the moon, having once overcome the power of the earth, to let go her hold upon the waters, through the influence of a power which she has conquered, and which therefore, is less than her own? … The above and other difficulties which exist in connection with the explanation of the tides afforded by the Newtonian system, have led many, including Sir Isaac Newton himself, to admit that such explanation is the least satisfactory portion of the ‘theory of gravitation.’ Thus we have been carried forward by the sheer force of evidence to the conclusion that the tides of the sea do not arise from the attraction of the moon, but simply from the rising and falling of the floating earth in the waters of the ‘great deep.’ That calmness which is found to exist at the bottom of the great seas could not be possible if the waters were alternately raised by the moon and pulled down by the earth.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!” (159-175)

See some numbnuts with a youtube channel isn't the answer, why is it all you flat earthers only have the youtube channels as your proof and fk all else

There must be thousands of you lot why not get out yer jammies and yer bedrooms take a camera hire a boat a plane a dingy and send us all back proof even crowdfund it

See some numbnuts with a youtube channel isn't the answer, why is it all you flat earthers only have the youtube channels as your proof and fk all else

There must be thousands of you lot why not get out yer jammies and yer bedrooms take a camera hire a boat a plane a dingy and send us all back proof even crowdfund it
They are all around the globe

Back