Why has lennon not been sacked yet

Think Celtic were very unlucky against the newco, were all over them for 60 mins. Celtic were chasing down everything that moved, looking good. I was watching and thought Manager should have made subs earlier as some were looking tired. All went wrong from that point.

Some of his subs have been bizarre to say the least.
We need a goal so he takes attacking midfielders and strikers off.
Does anyone know of a manager who routinely subs his defenders in the middle of a game when they're playing reasonably well?
As you say happened in the Hun game we had all the momentum then he upsets the team balance and slows us right down as the subs get up to speed

Some of his subs have been bizarre to say the least.
We need a goal so he takes attacking midfielders and strikers off.
Does anyone know of a manager who routinely subs his defenders in the middle of a game when they're playing reasonably well?
As you say happened in the Hun game we had all the momentum then he upsets the team balance and slows us right down as the subs get up to speed
It is the unnecessary subbing of full backs that does my nut in. I can't think of another club or national team that does it on such a regular basis. I can understand it if a player is getting ripped to shitty paper, or if we are well ahead in a game and was doing it to blood a young or new player in, but often we do it in tight games and it upsets the flow.

Back