Why has lennon not been sacked yet

Glasgow Evening Times saying he could be staying until the end of the season😡 then “an overhaul of football operations “🤬
Not that I'm inclined to believe anything that stupid excuse for a newspaper ever prints, but if they wait till May we can forget playing in the champions league qualifiers in July. We mind hold on for the Europa league though.

Change it not in the future NOW or run the risk of falling down the league even further.

Not that I'm inclined to believe anything that stupid excuse for a newspaper ever prints, but if they wait till May we can forget playing in the champions league qualifiers in July. We mind hold on for the Europa league though.

Change it not in the future NOW or run the risk of falling down the league even further.
Is the Glasgow Times editor not a dirty hun bastard?

I've read he is and makes no secret of it.

There is absolutely no sign of movement from the club. :mad:

Big Sutton said it will be tearing Lennon apart inside with what is happening at Celtic.
If he genuinely thinks that and not just want to be pals with Lenny again then advise Lenny to do the right thing.
If this club means so much to him then for the sake of the fans he needs to walk away,Sutton was concerned about Lenny being torn apart,I wonder if he thought how the supporters are feeling right now ???.

HH.

Stories leaked to a tabloid (Record) and a complaint blog (CQN) indicates that there will be no change at the club until the summer.
So, a dead duck manager for 17 friendlies and maybe a Scottish Cup campaign, a CEO responsible for the current shambolic state still in place and deciding on how we move forward, and a majority shareholder who obviously doesn't give a feck.
If this is true not only this season over but we have given up on next season as well. It'll take months, at least, to reverse the current malaise and affect any changes off and on the pitch.

Stories leaked to a tabloid (Record) and a complaint blog (CQN) indicates that there will be no change at the club until the summer.
So, a dead duck manager for 17 friendlies and maybe a Scottish Cup campaign, a CEO responsible for the current shambolic state still in place and deciding on how we move forward, and a majority shareholder who obviously doesn't give a feck.
If this is true not only this season over but we have given up on next season as well. It'll take months, at least, to reverse the current malaise and affect any changes off and on the pitch.
That surely cannot be possible. That is one of the craziest decisions I have ever heard of. Have these arseholes watched more than 5 minutes of any of our games? I seriously wish they would all just feck off now.

That surely cannot be possible. That is one of the craziest decisions I have ever heard of. Have these arseholes watched more than 5 minutes of any of our games? I seriously wish they would all just feck off now.
If you can stomach it read today's CQN blog, it drips of Lawwell putting out the feelers to see what he can get away with, and poor old Lenny will soldier on because he's a good Celtic man. Pathetic.

With Howe at 1/10 with bookies it would indeed infer it's imminent.
Just means a lot of money has been put on him, probably based on press speculation. Benitez was odds on before they appointed Lennon in the shower.
I would guess that it'll be either Jack Ross or Alex Neil, probably Ross but if we sign the 2 Preston players on pre contracts this month they may be arriving with their current boss.

None of what these rags are saying makes sense.
They know the league is over so there is nothing to write about as far as that is concerned so the next agenda is to try to wind us up,we only need to look at what they did to Marvin Bartley and delighted to see the big man went after the journalist who put the wrong quote from Bartley,this is how desperate they are to get at us because the misquote was about Celtic..
We can think outside the box for ourselves and I do not believe for one minute Lennon will be here until May.
Any manager worth his salt will be talking to somebody at Parkhead if not now then very soon.
He will want to know when he will be taking over and I would think that will be his choice not Lenny,not Lawwell,and not Desmond.
He needs to get to see what he has at his disposal as regards to the squad who are already there,he needs to see where he needs improvement,he needs to see the size of the war chest he has to bring in the new faces he needs,if he does not have his old backroom staff then he has to see who he needs to bring in,he needs to speak to the new recruiting staff,etc,etc, and these mugs think we believe the new manager will do this in a week,,you never know Bhoys and Ghirls he might just skip pre-season so he can have a Jolly with the Bhoys..
The pendulum Bhoys and Ghirls for once this season might just start to swing our way,do we think for one minute Lawwell will not start to see things our way as regards to speaking to the fans and feeding a wee bit info to us when it comes to Season Tickets and new kit to be sold,,Adidas like every sponsor wont hang around long if there is no money for them..

HH

Just means a lot of money has been put on him, probably based on press speculation. Benitez was odds on before they appointed Lennon in the shower.
I would guess that it'll be either Jack Ross or Alex Neil, probably Ross but if we sign the 2 Preston players on pre contracts this month they may be arriving with their current boss.
How often has a manager been quoted at 1/10 pal🤔. I'm aware that is subject to people putting money on. If it was a horse what would you think?

If you can stomach it read today's CQN blog, it drips of Lawwell putting out the feelers to see what he can get away with, and poor old Lenny will soldier on because he's a good Celtic man. Pathetic.
As much as think lennon should be sacked

The current wage bill is too high for covid risks
The loss this season is going to be horrendous, before you hire new guy
The Covid could end season soon again
Spending even more money at the juncture with the massive covid risks could increase costs further and get no return whatsoever if the players cant train together

The refs aren't going to stop being biased or worse deliberately cheating

A complete re structuring at club is necessary imo
The wage structure needs reviewed
But while covid is present and who knows it might be here for long time yet, then its very very risky no matter what decisions are made.

They made a blunder with the players signed this season but they cost too much for the club and while average wage of players is so high for our income then no new signings will be signing for less than average wage especially if they are actually better than players we have.

Lets assume entire hierarchy are sacked

how much will that cost?

Can you replace them with better on less wages?

If not how do you fund it going forward?

Where does the money come to sack and replace with better?

Or is it just sack people and have no-one running the team, assuming season goes to end?

Members online

Latest posts

Back