Why has lennon not been sacked yet

Well it looks like the board thought they cud just get this season done with then sort shit out in summer obviously with guys names on a list and possibly sounded out about coming but then guys like bilic's become available which with this next appointment it's got to be rite so wen guys like bilic's become available the board must say oh wait let's look a him footballs such a fluid sport theres always comings and goings maybe the guy they want disnae want tarnished with losing the ten if he comes in the now I really dont know troops but I'm of the opinion we need the new man NOW cause we dont want to end up with a 30 point deficit fay champs to that 😱
There’s no way anybody coming in now would believe he was at fault for losing the 10. Everybody on the fkn planet knows who is except the 2 fuckwits responsible.

I still can't see us attracting any decent manager all the while PL traitor is involved in the whole set up.
And who do we really think could work under a wanker like him calling the shots
I guess every decent guy probably knows about the rifts between our esteemed CEO and previous managers like MON/BR. I would hazard a guess they would insist on full control of football matters and tell Lawwell to fuck off if he doesn’t like it. If not they’ll find oot the hard way should they come here.

A functioning organisation would have a new manager lined up ready to come in today, giving the new man a week to work on the training field with the squad followed by 2 easy (if there is such a thing anymore) home games next week. He could also begin assessing squad and looking at players we've already scouted and decide if its worthwhile getting them in this month.
However, we are not a functioning organisation, we are hostage to 2 men interested only in self preservation and their big salaries.
Yep exactly and I guess the football management world is relatively small and the set up at Celtic would be well known how many managers would want to work with one hand tied behind their back to earn PL bonuses they both have to go

There’s no way anybody coming in now would believe he was at fault for losing the 10. Everybody on the fkn planet knows who is except the 2 fuckwits responsible.
Wid u want tainted with the mess of this season no every player will be sold so if new guy canny get them playing this season then how does he convince them to trust him next season??its just another way of looking at the cunt of a situation we are in the now

Wid u want tainted with the mess of this season no every player will be sold so if new guy canny get them playing this season then how does he convince them to trust him next season??its just another way of looking at the cunt of a situation we are in the now
Agreed a major overhaul on playing staff will be required and not to sure many managers will be that interested in beginning the overhaul during a season.

Av just realised wit if we do bring mew gaffer
Agreed a major overhaul on playing staff will be required and not to sure many managers will be that interested in beginning the overhaul during a season.
That's all I'm meaning mate n some are taking it the wrong way this needs a whole fresh start we dont need the new cunt trying to get that squad shit the gether the now new start in summer new ideas new enthusiasm from players hopefully 🤞🤞🤞

Av just realised wit if we do bring mew gaffer

That's all I'm meaning mate n some are taking it the wrong way this needs a whole fresh start we dont need the new cunt trying to get that squad shit the gether the now new start in summer new ideas new enthusiasm from players hopefully 🤞🤞🤞
This again is the catch 22 we are currently in and the major problem we have again created for ourselves.
Can't see any manager wanting to be linked with the current squad with so many wanting away, more going back and others not good enough.
I understand the sence of getting a manager in to access the squad but only need to look at most of the displays this season to see how much work is required.
We have let things drop so badly that we are no longer a quick fix, as major surgery is needed.
As supporters we will demand instant improvements, i fear it may take a little longer than we would like

Members online

Latest posts

Back