Why has lennon not been sacked yet

Have the players they need coached daily by a coach, Rodgers had a coach behind him, all he had to do was apply the reason behind intense training and install the belief that at the end of it, the rewards will oudo the pain , Neil Lennon is on his own, if Neil Lennon is not the coach then we have the answer, WTF does the other members do all week.
We still heve the nucleus of the teams that won us the major trophies, as guys like Izzy starting show the strain, Tiernety came in, thats were we are the now, we are watching Sorro (Z) and Turnbull cememting positions, we seee Welsh in the background waiting, but they need coached. Turnbull and Sorro are waiting on the next step up, they have brought what they have learned from their previous clubs, now they need to be given the next level and its not there at thye moment, thats why Rodgers is in demand he hires coaches to work with him, Neil Lennon has inherited what was there and he lost Dameion Duff to his love for his country International team.
Have to replace like for like, Players have to learn new skills and movements, set plays etc, thats all coaching is, improving on weaknesses and learning new manouvres as a team. C'mon to fuck Celtic we can see it clearly, you do not become a bad team, you fail to move on is what costs you. Fans could tell our coaching staff every one trick pony in the SPFL, we know how the huns move, who is a bomb scare and who has one step over, we could tell how Livi play, big punt into box from set piece, get a goal and high press the midfield in groups, Celtic have no width and thats pointless if you are playing attacking full backs,

For me the alarm bells went off, when Neil Lennon was interviewed after the second match down at Kilmarnock.
1-1 draw. Julien's schoolboy error.
Lennon said, " it could prove to be a very valuable point at the end of the season".

I thought it was an awful statement, especially, if, at that early stage of the season it indicated his thinking that the title race was going to be tight.

At that stage he must have been the only person associated with Celtic, who was thinking along those lines, in what we hoped would be a momentous and historic season.

It has always gnawed at me, and from that moment on, I worried about his real level of ambition for the team.

Unfortunately, it has come to pass that it will not be a tight race. But never ever, could any of us have imagined the manner in which that has come to pass.

Lennon, Lawell, Desmond and the Board will have to live with this. I believe Lennon will have the greatest difficulty in doing so. I think that on mature reflection he will badly regret what has happened.

Money will not compensate for the associated failure. Neither will his talking up all the trophies he won. He will always and ever be remembered, as the Celtic manager who blew the TIAR against a very poor Sevco team, led by a very mediocre manager.

And boy did he blow it in style.

Incompetence, arrogance, stubbornness, tactically inept, kowtowing, but to mention a few of the reasons, as to why this season, which started with such high hopes, has ended the way it has.

Even with misgivings by many, all trusted you Neil Francis Lennon. I believe sincerely you are a Celtic man. Of that there is no doubt, but you have let us down badly. Some may not agree with this, but I can only say what I feel. And it hurts me to say it.

At this moment, It is hard to feel sympathy for you.

As for Peter Lawell, Dermot Desmond and the Board, for you it was only ever about the money.

Last edited:
For me the alarm bells went off, when Lennon was interviewed after the second match down at Kilmarnock.
1-1 draw. Julien's schoolboy error.
Lennon said, " it could prove to be a very valuable point at the end of the season".

I thought it was an awful statement, especially, if, at that early stage of the season it indicated his thinking that the title race was going to be tight.

At that stage he must have been the only person associated with Celtic, who was thinking along those lines, in what we hoped would be a momentous and historic season.

It has always gnawed at me, and from that moment on, I worried about his real level of ambition for the team.

Unfortunately it has come to pass that it will not be a tight race. But never ever, could any of us have imagined the manner in which that has come to pass.

Lennon, Lawell, Desmond and the Board will have to live with this. I believe Lennon will have the greatest difficulty in doing so. I think that on mature reflection he will badly regret what has happened.

Money will not compensate for the associated failure. Neither will his talking up all the trophies he won. He will always and ever be remembered, as the Celtic manager who blew the TIAR against a very poor Sevco team, led by a very mediocre manager.

And boy did he blow it in style.

Incompetence, arrogance, stubbornness, tactically inept, kowtowing, but to mention a few of the reasons, as to why this season, which started with such high hopes, has ended the way it has.

Even with misgivings by many, all trusted you Neil Francis Lennon. I believe sincerely you are a Celtic man, but you have let us down badly. Some may not agree with this, but I can only say what I feel.

At this moment, It is hard to feel sympathy for you. As for Peter Lawell, Dermot Desmond and the Board, it was only ever about money for you.
Unfortunately I don't think they will give a flying fuck. No remorse and no bad memories... if it was likely, they would have done something about it by now.

No mate, skybet...

• Eddie Howe 2/7
  • John Kennedy 8/1
  • Jack Ross 10/1
  • Martin O’Neill 12/1
  • Gordon Strachan 16/1
  • Roy Keane 16/1
Fucking scary, is it huns that are putting money on Kennedy? Or Peter Lawwell? 🤔
What price oan Pedro and Murty double act
Hoopy
Ffs how’s it come to this canny be arsed huvin a laugh get NFL ti
Quick smart

HH 😣

An honest as usual reply from John Hartson after Lennon's response to his criticism last weekend:

"Neil said my opinion doesn’t matter to him and that’s up to him but I was only giving my honest opinion on how things are at Celtic.

He's got to know I wasn't having any personal dig at him. Far from it, because I’ve been arguably his biggest supporter down the years.

I’ve given him huge support throughout his two spells as manager. In the media, I’ve written countless columns backing him and it’s been the same when I’ve gone on the radio or TV. That’s actually been to my own detriment at times as I’ve come in for some real criticism from Celtic supporters who have often accused me of sticking up for him just because he’s a pal. I've heard that once, I've heard that a thousand times.

When I've backed him it's because I've genuinely believed in him and it's the same now, I'm just calling it as I see it.".

Have the players they need coached daily by a coach, Rodgers had a coach behind him, all he had to do was apply the reason behind intense training and install the belief that at the end of it, the rewards will oudo the pain , Neil Lennon is on his own, if Neil Lennon is not the coach then we have the answer, WTF does the other members do all week.
We still heve the nucleus of the teams that won us the major trophies, as guys like Izzy starting show the strain, Tiernety came in, thats were we are the now, we are watching Sorro (Z) and Turnbull cememting positions, we seee Welsh in the background waiting, but they need coached. Turnbull and Sorro are waiting on the next step up, they have brought what they have learned from their previous clubs, now they need to be given the next level and its not there at thye moment, thats why Rodgers is in demand he hires coaches to work with him, Neil Lennon has inherited what was there and he lost Dameion Duff to his love for his country International team.
Have to replace like for like, Players have to learn new skills and movements, set plays etc, thats all coaching is, improving on weaknesses and learning new manouvres as a team. C'mon to fuck Celtic we can see it clearly, you do not become a bad team, you fail to move on is what costs you. Fans could tell our coaching staff every one trick pony in the SPFL, we know how the huns move, who is a bomb scare and who has one step over, we could tell how Livi play, big punt into box from set piece, get a goal and high press the midfield in groups, Celtic have no width and thats pointless if you are playing attacking full backs,
We lost Damien Duff cos he wanted to go home to his family as he was recently quoted boab

An honest as usual reply from John Hartson after Lennon's response to his criticism last weekend:

"Neil said my opinion doesn’t matter to him and that’s up to him but I was only giving my honest opinion on how things are at Celtic.

He's got to know I wasn't having any personal dig at him. Far from it, because I’ve been arguably his biggest supporter down the years.

I’ve given him huge support throughout his two spells as manager. In the media, I’ve written countless columns backing him and it’s been the same when I’ve gone on the radio or TV. That’s actually been to my own detriment at times as I’ve come in for some real criticism from Celtic supporters who have often accused me of sticking up for him just because he’s a pal. I've heard that once, I've heard that a thousand times.

When I've backed him it's because I've genuinely believed in him and it's the same now, I'm just calling it as I see it.".
BBJ is too polite. What Lennon actually said about a guy who had been supporting him while others were calling for his head was :
Hartson is a pundit on the periphery
He couldn’t care less about John’s opinion. He’d ignore it.
He has become an arrogant nasty little shite. I can see now what Dreadner meant when he said Lennon was a prick recently.

BBJ is too polite. What Lennon actually said about a guy who had been supporting him while others were calling for his head was :
Hartson is a pundit on the periphery
He couldn’t care less about John’s opinion. He’d ignore it.
He has become an arrogant nasty little shite. I can see now what Dreadner meant when he said Lennon was a prick recently.
If you are supporting him then why make this comment about what Lenny said to you. It's gossip and all are making money from column inches. He said, she said, all protecting their incomes and verbal dioherria. The real news McInnes has opened a can of worms and he has given NL the biggest support he could ever have imagined, its now over to why Leech atthe Joint Response Group never investigated the Arfield alleged party and why he praised the huns so quickly without investigating, think we know were his legiance lies, Airdrie Academy.

Untitled.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back