Why has lennon not been sacked yet

Get 3 French fuckers to the bench until they show a bit of heart in training and we may well be back on track. Seems like the words 'heart' and 'French' are incongruous, Get Duffy on the bench permanently. Oh and get 3 fucking Centre Backs in this week. Welsh should be one of them.

Last edited:
Get 3 French fuckers to the bench until they show a bit of heart in training and we may well be back on track. Seems like the words 'heart' and 'French' are incongruous, Get Duffy on the bench permanently. Oh and get 3 fucking Centre Backs in this week. Welsh should be one of them.
The players deserve to be sharing the blame for this season Vigo, too many of them clearly don't give a shit. I have no doubt Lenny is absolutely sick at the way this season has gone, I think it'll take him years to get over it if I'm honest, but who thinks Eddy, Oli, Moi, Christie and others are lying awake at night regretting the loss of 10? More likely they're sound asleep dreaming of a big move to England!
Its a link to the Record but Paul Lambert has some poignant things to say.

The players deserve to be sharing the blame for this season Vigo, too many of them clearly don't give a shit. I have no doubt Lenny is absolutely sick at the way this season has gone, I think it'll take him years to get over it if I'm honest, but who thinks Eddy, Oli, Moi, Christie and others are lying awake at night regretting the loss of 10? More likely they're sound asleep dreaming of a big move to England!
Its a link to the Record but Paul Lambert has some poignant things to say.

But the biggest problem for me is that we can all see certain players have downed tools and yet they continued to get picked week after week. Even now when we have finally made these long overdue changes you know that when Lenny finally wakes up from his slumber on the bench and remembers he is allowed to make substitutions that it is the youngsters who are busting a gut that will be taken off and the favourites that couldn't give a monkeys will usually stay on!

Last edited:
But the biggest problem for me is that we can all see certain players have downed tools and yet they continued to get picked week after week. Even now when we have finally made these long overdue changes you know that when Lenny finally wakes up from his slumber on the bench and remembers he is allowed to make substitutions that it is the youngsyers who are busting a gut that will be taken off and the favourites that couldn't give a monkeys will usually stay on!
He has nothing to lose now. Just drop the 3 lazy French pricks and have a clear out. Brarkas, Duffy, Julia, Ntcham, Eddy, Ajeti, Brown (his time has come (and gone)), Hammond.... Would we really miss ANY of them?

Last edited:
But the biggest problem for me is that we can all see certain players have downed tools and yet they continued to get picked week after week. Even now when we have finally made these long overdue changes you know that when Lenny finally wakes up from his slumber on the bench and remembers he is allowed to make substitutions that it is the youngsyers who are busting a gut that will be taken off and the favourites that couldn't give a monkeys will usually stay on!
I take your point Bridie but if he had dropped the likes of Eddy and Christie earlier in the season and we'd dropped points he would have been strung up for that too. We've finally brought in Sorro and Turnbull but we've still dropped 9 points in 4 games!
I don't know if its the state of our defence thats caused a nervousness throughout the team? They certainly haven't helped, a decent keeper and a centre back that's not Shane Duffy would probably have stopped half the goals we've conceded. 😿

A good write up by our own Niall J.

Much better than good.....I would encourage everyone to read this article...

I take your point Bridie but if he had dropped the likes of Eddy and Christie earlier in the season and we'd dropped points he would have been strung up for that too. We've finally brought in Sorro and Turnbull but we've still dropped 9 points in 4 games!
I don't know if its the state of our defence thats caused a nervousness throughout the team? They certainly haven't helped, a decent keeper and a centre back that's not Shane Duffy would probably have stopped half the goals we've conceded. 😿
A bit harsh on Soro and Turnbull if the finger of blame is being pointed at them for the couple of no-shows when we had to play the youngsters. My biggest problem was him continuing to play tge Ntcham, Brown & MacGregor combination in games which never gelled, and insisting on playing only 1 up front - everyone can see you won't get the best out of Eddy as a lone striker.

Even when we were winning it was often despite the team selection rather than because of it. How often did we only play decent 15 minute catch-up football and scrape a late winner after being shite for almost the entire game?

I agree that a huge amount of uncertainty probably emanates from our poor defence. There is no trust that they will be able to deal with any breakaways. But then again we should be defending as a team but so many of our attacking minded players do not contribute in any way. It is almost like we are lacking in tactical nous and a clear plan which comes from proper coaching and management.

What has John Kennedy brought to the team? He has hung around in the background like a bad smell with three managers. It was obvious the board, and especially PL, hoped he could step up to the managers role at some stage and be another cheap option. Even now when things have went so badly wrong they still hope they can get away with it. I cant believe some supporters think its a good idea for him to take on the caretakers role.

He has nothing to lose now. Just drop the 3 lazy French pricks and have a clear out. Brarkas, Duffy, Julia, Ntcham, Eddy, Ajeti, Brown (his time has come (and gone)), Hammond.... Would we really miss ANY of them?
I can't really argue with getting rid of those players, although I think Jullien is mostly good but a little fragile. As you say, these players shouldn't have been playing for us for months now and we should be giving the fringe players a long run in the team to establish themselves. Unfortunately I don't believe our current management team are the best coaches to properly develop these players to there fullest.

A bit harsh on Soro and Turnbull if the finger of blame is being pointed at them for the couple of no-shows when we had to play the youngsters. My biggest problem was him continuing to play tge Ntcham, Brown & MacGregor combination in games which never gelled, and insisting on playing only 1 up front - everyone can see you won't get the best out of Eddy as a lone striker.

Even when we were winning it was often despite the team selection rather than because of it. How often did we only play decent 15 minute catch-up football and scrape a late winner after being shite for almost the entire game?

I agree that a huge amount of uncertainty probably emanates from our poor defence. There is no trust that they will be able to deal with any breakaways. But then again we should be defending as a team but so many of our attacking minded players do not contribute in any way. It is almost like we are lacking in tactical nous and a clear plan which comes from proper coaching and management.
I'm certainly not blaming Sorro and Turnbull (they're 2 of the few that id keep) but we're still poor with them, he's changed keepers - didn't work, he's tried back 3 - didn't work, back 4 - didn't work, midfield diamond - didn't work, changed wingbacks - didn't work, played Eddy and Griff up front when finally both fit - didn't work, dropped Duffy and Broon - didn't work, tried Ajeti and Klimala up front - didn't work, absolutely nothing has worked!

What has John Kennedy brought to the team? He has hung around in the background like a bad smell with three managers. It was obvious the board, and especially PL, hoped he could step up to the managers role at some stage and be another cheap option. Even now when things have went so badly wrong they still hope they can get away with it. I cant believe some supporters think its a good idea for him to take on the caretakers role.
I believe he should take on the caretaker roll as long as it is somewhere else. I would be happy to save his wages and bring in a proper coach.

I'm certainly not blaming Sorro and Turnbull (they're 2 of the few that id keep) but we're still poor with them, he's changed keepers - didn't work, he's tried back 3 - didn't work, back 4 - didn't work, midfield diamond - didn't work, changed wingbacks - didn't work, played Eddy and Griff up front when finally both fit - didn't work, dropped Duffy and Broon - didn't work, tried Ajeti and Klimala up front - didn't work, absolutely nothing has worked!
and yet it,s all Lennon's fault? He is a manager.... FFS give him a coach and an assistant

I can't really argue with getting rid of those players, although I think Jullien is mostly good but a little fragile. As you say, these players shouldn't have been playing for us for months now and we should be giving the fringe players a long run in the team to establish themselves. Unfortunately I don't believe our current management team are the best coaches to properly develop these players to there fullest.
Julia is all about his image in social media imo. He is made of glass and has no heart (despite his coure de lion stunt) He is often bullied and to me he is a 6'5 malingerer

Last edited:
But when he changes formation or personnel we still look directionless and continue to employ the same style anyway.

Lennon needs to realise that there is more to it than picking players and getting them to vaguely play in a particular area. Although I am clearly exaggerating but that looks to be the extent of his tactics.

The players should be drilled on the training ground to know how to react to situations and understand what everyone else in the Hoops will be doing at that time. At the moment everything seems to be reactive as players just try to do what they feel is right whenever the play develops.

But when he changes formation or personnel we still look directionless and continue to employ the same style anyway.

Lennon needs to realise that there is more to it than picking players and getting them to vaguely play in a particular area. Although I am clearly exaggerating but that looks to be the extent of his tactics.

The players should be drilled on the training ground to know how to react to situations and understand what everyone else in the Hoops will be doing at that time. At the moment everything seems to be reactive as players just try to do what they feel is right whenever the play develops.
But this time 12 months ago we were playing great with the same management team and mainly the same players, whats changed? I'm fucked if I know.

Anyone else being plagued by pop up adds preventing you post replies recently? Getting right on my tits!

But this time 12 months ago we were playing great with the same management team and mainly the same players, whats changed? I'm fucked if I know.
Eddy was still working.... Julia was still in it's honeymoon and Ntcham was already grumbling after not being allowed a move. By the way my main gripe with Julie is that she is weak.... and we got rid of Simunovic for his injury record and supposedly being made of glass? Oh yeah and we had 3 goalkeepers and no Duffy..

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back