Why has lennon not been sacked yet

I personally think that the spfl/at a will deduct a point for every referee assessment officer that was in the picture (then I woke up) but seriously I wonder if the hierarchy and Scottish Government will just sweep sweep nothing to see here
Untitled.jpg
Lets wait and see, but we could all as a unit bomb his email and let him know we are onto him and it will cost him his job at the polls if no action is taken.

Attach the photo to your mail the link
ok,

dear govt. fud
how many hun bastards are allowed at castle greyskull tae watch the manky mob
see the attached, that wee greetin faced wuman better be all over this tomorrow, i'll be watching her press conference unless its that bauldy speccy twat.
we want answers
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.
Warm Regards
STG

ok,

dear govt. fud
how many hun bastards are allowed at castle greyskull tae watch the manky mob
see the attached, that wee greetin faced wuman better be all over this tomorrow, i'll be watching her press conference unless its that bauldy speccy twat.
we want answers
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.
Warm Regards
STG
A rough draft, changed a bit of terminology here and there in the end

I read that it would cost us £300K to pay off Lenny. I don't know how true that is but if it gives us the best chance for getting a head start for next season then surely we have to pay this, even during this tough financial year?

Truth be told £300k is nothing in the modern game we're reportedly paying Duffy between £50 - 70k per week depending on what you read and a £2 million fee to Brighton.
How much has Lenny cost the club in European exits and league cup exists.

If we'd won 5x 3 plus 10IAR the merchandise wouldn't touch the shelves it'd be flying out the door that fast.
And we had the team to do it all

Truth be told £300k is nothing in the modern game we're reportedly paying Duffy between £50 - 70k per week depending on what you read and a £2 million fee to Brighton.
How much has Lenny cost the club in European exits and league cup exists.

If we'd won 5x 3 plus 10IAR the merchandise wouldn't touch the shelves it'd be flying out the door that fast.
And we had the team to do it all
Im not sure sales would be significantly higher of merchandise.

The risk reward return is based on operating costs.

While I agree Lennon has been very poor, the risks are currently too high.

Upping the risks beyond an actual return does not solve the problem.

Now you could argue that a better coach.manager would have won the games we lost but if it costs more than it returns then you dont have room to grow.

Bottom line is we are paying wages that are too risky

Paying even more wages means you get absolutely zero return, no matter what prize money you get it doesnt pay the ever increasing wage bills of our set up.

thats the bit where Rodgers trebled the wages.

Yes in short term it motivated the players and got us a better quality player for short time.

But when they want more you must sell them or increase wages further. And unless you got the resources to pay the growing wages of trebling every 3 seasons then you must sell.

But getting guys in on wages lower than your new trebled wage bill is serious problem because they say thats your baseline (overly high wage bill, you want me to replace dude who wanted even more than your top wage, therefore I want a slice of that pie since you think im a replacement for him.

You say we cant he says im not coming then because your average wage at club is x (currently far too high) I want x+y.

this msm bullshit about ambition is to drive club to unsustainable levels, which imo we already on the brink due to the huge mistake of letting rodgers try compete in the market.

the market is broken

you either join the folly of overspending then hoping he isn't a mistake you cant recoup or you take risk with unknown

forget the it will pay itself

it will not.

our operation costs are blown right out the spfl market right now

we tried raising it to CL levels but the purchase first by Rodger were not value added long term, short term only, but the ramifications of going short term risks meant a few bad signings and your in deep merde.

we should be much better team with our current players but IMO the stupid wage levels which are too high coupled with the wages available elsewhere coupled with the death of the motivation of higher wage bill generally leaves club in a very tight spot.

IMO

that can only be remedied by selling big wage earner not adding value to reduce average wage then signing guys who are excited to play for celtic on a good sustainable wage level for club.

But while your paying duffsters and elyou (millionaires ) wages that have serious repercussions in new player agent negotiations then we will be getting landed with players getting more than club can sustain unless they really do make team better.

And if frimpong is worth 10+million we cant afford foreign players of much higher quality in the moment

Sorry guys but this is now the most embarrassing time that I have ever had as a Celtic supporter.
Since going to my first ever Celtic match with my dad in 1961 there have been some terrible periods however the refusal by the manager and the board to see the hopelessness of this situation is horrendous. Neil if you love Celtic as much as you say just go. It certainly now appears to be about nothing other than the money so for the love of Celtic and the support our CEO should have one final act by getting rid of the man now,

Sorry guys but this is now the most embarrassing time that I have ever had as a Celtic supporter.
Since going to my first ever Celtic match with my dad in 1961 there have been some terrible periods however the refusal by the manager and the board to see the hopelessness of this situation is horrendous. Neil if you love Celtic as much as you say just go. It certainly now appears to be about nothing other than the money so for the love of Celtic and the support our CEO should have one final act by getting rid of the man now,
Yeah well according to him he’s looking forward to the summer rebuild. This will be an exciting project for HIM.
Can you fucking believe it? The arrogance of the man is breathtaking.
You know what Neil I suggest you brush up on building fences instead if you’re thinking to hang around.

Last edited:
That stuff was said to the Sunday paper hacks on Friday.
more twisted smoke and mirrors,

Still he does need removed.

Whatever the problem is at Celtic Lennon is not capable of fixing things anymore, he cant understand the problem going by his own analysis.

Board silence on things like MSM propaganda on all things is no use either.

The trust in their collective fiduciary duties is at an all time low.

And Lennon analysis of his botched shape and tactics and motivation skills is just feeding these MSM twisted zombie narratives and he should have been sacked long ago.

My fear is there is leverage keeping silence as their position on all things zombie apocalypse and skulduggery.

As much as I dont trust Low or his ethos the board needs replaced since their main duty is communication and its non existent on every major topic bearing down on the morale of everybody associated with the club.

Members online

Back