Why is Paddy Bonner

Though im not listening to packie I'm a bit surprised as I've always thought him to be very honest in his assessments
Nae sorry winter I think he’s a big negative ride but when things are going good he’s basically got fuck all tae say loves it when we toil but big Celtic man when we’re good ??? probably like a lot off us ??

Think he’s a big wank just slagged Gordon there about coming for a cross fuck he used tae come for them get them and fuckin drap them usually at Gordon strachans feet big prick

Think he’s a big wank just slagged Gordon there about coming for a cross fuck he used tae come for them get them and fuckin drap them usually at Gordon strachans feet big prick
I agree with myself he is a big soup takin wank

If we played as bad as it sounded and I was doing the commentary I would be a lot harsher than Packy, got through, but a fucking shambles. I wonder what excuse Lenny will come out with today? He’s skating on thin ice with a washing machine on his back. His two signings once again fucking dire.

If we played as bad as it sounded and I was doing the commentary I would be a lot harsher than Packy, got through, but a fucking shambles. I wonder what excuse Lenny will come out with today? He’s skating on thin ice with a washing machine on his back. His two signings once again fucking dire.
Funny how it’s was only Boli and Julien who were shite

Big packie has got previous big fuvkin soup taker end off

If we are playing shite how can he talk us up? And we are not laying shite. I like big Packy even if he was a Dracula. I eat garlic so I’m safe.
Soup taker bang average keeper bang average co -commentators ma mates were showing me the game on there phone it bore no resemblance to what I was listening on EBT radio

My brother was there and he was fucking raging. I trust his judgement. Although he did have a session before he went it. So, anger accelerator fluid may have affected his view. I’m listening to Tam and astuart and they are saying loads of texts from alleged Celtic fans calling for Lenny to be sacked.

The plot, or plots thicken.

Back