Why is Paddy Bonner

Shammy you canny say that he hasn't been backed this time With £12 mill already spent plus the addition of Fannyman yesterday for however much he cost and hopefully more to come Actually tge had better be more to come

HH?
Bill, is he being backed though? There is a strong suggestion that those signings were nothing to do with him and, in fact were PLs choice.

Using Fred West in some misguided analogy to 'make a point' about Packie Bonner is like comparing the Dalai Lama to Andy Goram.

Get a grip pal yer no funny..yer no even a wee bit funny, i know we can all post nonsense and I've done it maself plenty, but you really annoyed me by calling big Packie a cunt!

You should be ashamed of your comments about Packie Bonnar, big Packie is a real Celtic man through and through and miybe if we had him in goals against cluj we'd still be in the cl play offs.

Packie bonnar is a gentleman and for me a Celtic man in the same bracket as the brilliant Tommy Burns..a proper Celtic legend.

Calling him a cunt...na mate your not getting away with it from me pal and i don't give a fk who you are.

Get a grip pal yer no funny..yer no even a wee bit funny, i know we can all post nonsense and I've done it maself plenty, but you really annoyed me by calling big Packie a cunt!

You should be ashamed of your comments about Packie Bonnar, big Packie is a real Celtic man through and through and miybe if we had him in goals against cluj we'd still be in the cl play offs.

Packie bonnar is a gentleman and for me a Celtic man in the same bracket as the brilliant Tommy Burns..a proper Celtic legend.

Calling him a cunt...na mate your not getting away with it from me pal and i don't give a fk who you are.
Fair enough he’s no a cunt

Back