Why it should be Lenny

I was at my sons 6th graduation 4 fkn hours of bullshit teachers talkin shite. Seen an advantage in being deaf today. Wanted to rip the heads, head off.

Fk can she talk n talk n fkn talk.

Hate to be her neighbour a tell ye.

Fukn Brendan Rodgers and his bullshit "I'm one of you ...my dream job" etc. What he has done for our club was amazing, out of this world stuff. Since he showed his colours aren't the same as ours hes divided the support like i can never remember at the most crucially important time in our history since Billy McNeil held the big cup aloft. I would swap that invincible season in a heartbeat if it meant we weren't all so split on this appointment. Took us as far as he could my fukn arse 10iar and our legitimate record back - the first club to ever do a triple treble. I'd swap qualifying for even the Europa league for a couple of seasons just to get these 2 things done. I'm no more impressed with lenny either for leaving us to get a shit job at Bolton with the same took us as far as bs. If he never fannied about we'd be going for the 9 right now. I think that CEASER passing has brought it home to me that none of them deserve the job. Granted lenny had a shit storm of bullets in the post etc that no one should have to deal with as a result of involvement in football so I dont blame him for wanting out but I'm remembering more and more the shit results under lenny #1. If there are managers out there like Wagner, sagnol, Benitez (bs) etc who are interested. and the board dont show ambition to save a few bucks? ??? I'm sick to the gunnels of this nonsense noo. We better be getting what we deserve. Celtic should be announcing who our manager will be right now, all the uncertainty is affecting the squad only a fool can't see that. Appoint a well respected and successful manager as soon as possible and put this shit tae bed. This should be the most exciting of times in a decade and a half and yet here we all are split on this appointment and drawing wi bloody Livingston at home. Where the f*k is DD? Why all the uncertainty? Driving me mad insane, we should be 17-20pts clear at this time not 9. I still believe 100% we'll do the triple treble. I can't believe the silence coming from CP, it's deafening and unbecoming of our club at a time when we have just lost our greatest ever talisman. Sort it out Celtic HFH!!
(rant over) ☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back