Why we'll always be better than sevco and the orc's that support them!

michael duffy

The other day, somebody put up a post about an old farmer from Armagh,who was unable to dig his field to plant his praties,he wrote to his son in the 'kesh',his son wrote back sayin' don't dig up the field,that's where i buried the weapons,the next day the ruc tore the field apart,the old man told his son what happened,his son said, "go ahead and plant yer praties,that's the best i could do from here! feckin brilliant
Well it reminded me of somethin when i was in hospital,
I kid you not, in the Royal,for surgery,an embolism in ma femoral artery,guy in the bed across fae me wiz whinging "ah've never missed marchin oan the 12th in ma life" ah asked him if he got ah wheelchair would he be ok tae go oot, aye he'says, so ah hid a wee word wi the doctor, tellin him if the guy got oot it would be good for his convalescence,so the doc gives him the go ahead and he's delighted,he was, allegedly, a top man wi' the brigton loyal,anyway he comes back, happy as phuq, wi that glaikit hun look they get after they've been marchin,he wiz aw thanks,thanks, thanks, yeez made ma day, ah said nae bother, ye can thank a Catholic Celtic supporter, and a doctor fae Dublin, his face was a phuqin picture, that's why we'll always be better than them! 😹 🍺

The other day, somebody put up a post about an old farmer from Armagh,who was unable to dig his field to plant his praties,he wrote to his son in the 'kesh',his son wrote back sayin' don't dig up the field,that's where i buried the weapons,the next day the ruc tore the field apart,the old man told his son what happened,his son said, "go ahead and plant yer praties,that's the best i could do from here! feckin brilliant
I kid you not, in the Royal,for surgery,an embolism in ma femoral artery,guy in the bed across fae me wiz whinging "ah've never missed marchin oan the 12th in ma life" ah asked him if he got ah wheelchair would he be ok tae go oot, aye he'says, so ah hid a wee word wi the doctor, tellin him if the guy got oot it would be good for his convalescence,so the doc gives him the go ahead and he's delighted,he was, allegedly, a top man wi' the brigton loyal,anyway he comes back, happy as phuq, wi that glaikit hun look they get after they've been marchin,he wiz aw thanks,thanks, thanks, yeez made ma day, ah said nae bother, ye can thank a Catholic Celtic supporter, and a doctor fae Dublin, his face was a phuqin picture, that's why we'll always be better than them! 😹 🍺
MD (y)

Fair play mate but i wouldve dingyd the cunt 😂

Members online

Back