Why?

Quinn1968

How is it we have won 6 trophies on the bounce , and the board have got us feeling so low with two big games coming , I am at a loss as how we have came to this ,,reminds me of the early 90s when I left Glasgow ,maybe a bit overreacting but that squad needs 4 signings for now and 8 shipped oot!
Calamity Celtic
Frustrates the life out you this carry on
Amateur hour ye wouldnt blame Brendan if he walked ????

How is it we have won 6 trophies on the bounce , and the board have got us feeling so low with two big games coming , I am at a loss as how we have came to this ,,reminds me of the early 90s when I left Glasgow ,maybe a bit overreacting but that squad needs 4 signings for now and 8 shipped oot!
Calamity Celtic

Calamity Celtic
Simple answer to your question is, lawell is running it like a business not a football club. And before I get abuse for saying that, I'm not suggesting for one minute that we go mental spending. Where's all the dough from the champions league? He'll still pick up his big bonus at the end of the year!

Simple answer to your question is, lawell is running it like a business not a football club. And before I get abuse for saying that, I'm not suggesting for one minute that we go mental spending. Where's all the dough from the champions league? He'll still pick up his big bonus at the end of the year!
Aye mate I know this it’s like a fucking circus the way we conduct ourselves time after time ,

We are certainly a cash rich club because we are not spending any of it.peter will be looking at bank balance and the way the share price is going not the transfer market.

What are the scouting system at Celtic doing ?
There’s a question maybe they are doing there job and then pass up to lawell who can’t or won’t finalize deals
Which looks as if the scouting network are failing . It’s difficult from the outside looking in well speculating what the inner workings are but BR
In his mannerisms recently is not a happy chappie take from that what ye will but we the fans never have or will get the clarity which sends me up the fuckin wa ,,, what a position of strength only a few weeks ago now this shambles

There’s a question maybe they are doing there job and then pass up to lawell who can’t or won’t finalize deals
Which looks as if the scouting network are failing . It’s difficult from the outside looking in well speculating what the inner workings are but BR
In his mannerisms recently is not a happy chappie take from that what ye will but we the fans never have or will get the clarity which sends me up the fuckin wa ,,, what a position of strength only a few weeks ago now this shambles
I think you've hit the nail on the head. If the Celtic scouts present Brendan with a list of a hundred players, there's fuck all he or they can do if lawell says no. Simple as that. Unfortunately the buck stops with that Tory prick!

Members online

Back