Why ?

Boab just out of curiosity, have they been liqudated ? My reading is the process has still to be completed ? Genuine question.
They are in companies house as liquidation but thenoise is just an investigation into the murder and cause of it before the certificate is granted and nails are hammered down .
Welcome to the noise and hope you adjust to the diversity of opinions that takes place around the joint.

RFC 2012 P.L.C.

Company number SC004276

Follow this company File for this company

Registered office address 4 Atlantic Quay, 70 York Street, Glasgow, G2 8JX
Company status Liquidation

Company type Public limited Company Incorporated on 27 May 1899

RFC 2012 was the switcheroo change of name to let the huns think 1872 version was still alive, Charlie knew he was dealing with knobends, he only had to mention orange taps and sing the billy boys and he had 20 million in his sky rocket.

Last edited:
Weakness dude. You need a pal ?

You said people didn't understand your post. I only said everyone who replied has said, roughly, the same thing. As fans we are allowed to be critical so was wondering who you thought didn't understand?? Then maybe you could explain your post to them a bit better, dude. It seems you're going to be one of those characters that would quicker pick a fight that have a chat though....so you'll be a fun member.

They are in companies house as liquidation but thenoise is just an investigation into the murder and cause of it before the certificate is granted and nails are hammered down .
Welcome to the noise and hope you adjust to the diversity of opinions that takes place around the joint.

RFC 2012 P.L.C.

Company number SC004276

Follow this company File for this company

Registered office address 4 Atlantic Quay, 70 York Street, Glasgow, G2 8JX
Company status Liquidation

Company type Public limited Company Incorporated on 27 May 1899
Yes, that's what I understood. My reading was there have been some recent documents completed for Oldco. Tbh I gave up on justice on the matter when Res 12 lost impetus.

Can I just point out BCW that, although a disagreed with your OP I still took the time to put a wee response on it....its a forum for opinions, no looking for thanks BTW, just saying..I then welcomed you. You've decided to get on your high horse and make comments like "need a pal"....grow up. Maybe if you get all upset because people don't give you thumbs up and agree with you then you maybe shouldn't bother posting on a forum where people may not agree with you.

1 Title into 10 years =55 titles; fucking school did he go to?
Huns don't go tae school m8 they are furnished wae Mehmet replica kits fur a sky diver at 3 Months & then Fuk this learning tae walk lark, Drag yir Knuckoz Son that's the way!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. As Fur values or education in life whits the point when u kin sell drugs & snort Coke wae ur Union Pussy m8s whilst borrowing dosh from all & Sundry wae NAE INTENTION of paying it back!! 😏😏😏.. This Monetary Approach will ENSURE Future progression tae the Sevco board with ur Drug Dealing skills acquired used tae Launder Cash from here, there & Fukin EVERYWHERE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, that's what I understood. My reading was there have been some recent documents completed for Oldco. Tbh I gave up on justice on the matter when Res 12 lost impetus.
Res 12 is a factor that may come out and raise it's head again when investigations are opened into why the Administrators were nicked. BDO may wish to quiz the SFA as to what action they took and when they realised that the company was in trouble and was floating with a hole in the hull which was unrepairable, the SFA will have to confirm they knew nothing of the big tax or wee tax bill and will then be wide open to the fact that one of their members CO was opening the back door to corruption and issuing licences knowing fully the ship was sinking and was prepared to flout FFP and tax irregularities to get at UEFA prize money, game on I would say Res 11 and 12.

Anyone noticed no-one on the noise is listening to radio clyde otr the BBC and are ripping the pish out the rags online, fucking great.
I'll hod ma hons up🙄🙄 I heard 5 mins ae Rat Faced Rae on Sat telling a Celtic Fan Keane had spent NET £65M in the Championship & when questioned was that not normal the wee Thick Cunt said u need spent nothing like that & he knew his stuff🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Correct me if I'm wrong but this wee Dik was on the verge ae taking St. Mirren doon tae the 3rd tier after only 4/5 Mths afore they sacked the UGLY HUN BASTARD!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Celtic shirt is too heavy for some players, it doesn’t shrink to fit inferior players, some players thrive on the pressure of having to win every game, other player think 2nd place is being successful.....but not here...if your not 1st...your a LOSER.
Look at Duffy we all thought he’d be a great signing, a commanding no nonsense centre half, now career destroyed, a quivering wreck of a player.

I'll hod ma hons up🙄🙄 I heard 5 mins ae Rat Faced Rae on Sat telling a Celtic Fan Keane had spent NET £65M in the Championship & when questioned was that not normal the wee Thick Cunt said u need spent nothing like that & he knew his stuff🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Correct me if I'm wrong but this wee Dik was on the verge ae taking St. Mirren doon tae the 3rd tier after only 4/5 Mths afore they sacked the UGLY HUN BASTARD!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
His assistant was a taxi driver fact (good guy was a decent player but not involved in the game in a long time and he broought him in, as he was a pal of his from growing up). So why the fuck would anyone listen to him and his shite, he is a cheerleader like BFDJ was and a gossip for Radio Clyde.

Can I just point out BCW that, although a disagreed with your OP I still took the time to put a wee response on it....its a forum for opinions, no looking for thanks BTW, just saying..I then welcomed you. You've decided to get on your high horse and make comments like "need a pal"....grow up. Maybe if you get all upset because people don't give you thumbs up and agree with you then you maybe shouldn't bother posting on a forum where people may not agree with you.
Aye nxt time u criticise the team Lubo am no giein u a TU coz I wid never criticise the Bhoyz apart fae Ajetis Fukin SHITE, Christies a Fukin IMPOSTER & Klimalas a HEEDLESS Fukin Chicken🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes. Do you believe every professional footballer is good?? We all have opinions.....d
Can I just point out BCW that, although a disagreed with your OP I still took the time to put a wee response on it....its a forum for opinions, no looking for thanks BTW, just saying..I then welcomed you. You've decided to get on your high horse and make comments like "need a pal"....grow up. Maybe if you get all upset because people don't give you thumbs up and agree with you then you maybe shouldn't bother posting on a forum where people may not agree
Thanks Lubo you cleared something up for me.

Members online

Latest posts

Back