Why ?

The Minister oh the Wee Frre was rambling oan he came oot wi 3 huge Words and some Welsh place name gogoch or sum pish that’s when I thought fuck this I’m going ti the Chaiple Papes huv Mair fun.
Will that dae

HH 😂

There was a monk from the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales who was struck down with severe pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Due to his support of the antidisestablishmentarianism movement, he recieved very little support from his Abbott. On hearing the monk pray to God, the Abbott laughed at and belittled him. This shocked the monk, he was saddened at the Abbotts floccinaucinihilipilification of his heart felt prayers.

😁😁😁😁😁😁
you should write a novel

cos that's shite

The longest words in the dictionary are:

You're unlikely to come across these words in genuine use: they're generally just provided as answers to questions about the longest words in the English language. In terms of sheer size, however, the longest word to be found in Britain is the Welsh place name Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. For obvious reasons, it's usually abbreviated to Llanfair PG.

The challenge now, whilst we wait for the next Celtic game is for someone to write a sentence that correctly uses all three of the above words.
In 1637, the royalist Tenpole Tudor, the loyal bastard son of a long line of bastard children, was a grand master of antidisestablishmentarianism and of the opinion that Oliver Cromwell was a floccinaucinihilipilification nonce, who would be a worthy recipient of the the hot air award in parliament known as pneumonoultramicrospicsillicovolcanoconiosis.

This is my first post on Celtic Noise. It may very well be provocative (touch a nerve in some ?) but it's heartfelt and in my opinion honest, in so much as it's my thoughts. It is introspective, but needed. Until we get back to supporting the team we may, in fact can expect, to loose the league to Sevco. Why, because they are united. That doesn't take much, they bond on supremacy, winning, lording it over someone. They need someone to celebrate against. Don't know when I first read that, "celebrate against", but it is poignant and true.

As a Celtic supporter I've never felt the need. I've a pride in our achievements that doesn't need the validation of comparison.

We lost the league because the Celtic club fell asleep. Not one thing, or one person, but our whole operation grew apathetic to winning. It became expected and when desire goes then the chance of 10 went too. I say the club because Celtic is us. Not individuals: NFL, Desmond, Brown or even guys like John Keane or Brian Quinn.

Stop looking for someone to blame, it's negative and won't change a damn thing. Look at your own motivation and positivity going forward, that is something you can do something about. If we or significant numbers of Celtic supporters do that then we will get back sooner than if we continue to wail.

I actually stopped going at 8 because I was so pissed off at Celtic fans complaining at the game. Toxic and hostile. The actual success of the team brought greater, increasing. unreasonable demands form our support. That is a sobering fact or it should be.

if you can say nothing positive about a player or prospective manager, say nothing. Anything else, is in fact, counterproductive.

Think not follow ? Thought and intuition makes Celtic different.
Welcome to the noise BCW and your point doesnt hit any nerve , it comes from the heart and the head and your opinion is as valid as anyone's. That said there are a few points I would have to disagree with ( that's what the forums for) in fact Boab took the words out of my mouth, not all of them though. Fans , supporters especially are entitled to have a moan, groan and complain. We pay very good money and if no one complained about anything wed still have NFL at the helm and lawell staying. You cant just expect supporters to sit back and watch a decades worth of endeavors dissipate without malcontent from the supporters that would be unrealistic. Like boab said the tools were there in abundance but sat on the shelf ( bench) unused . That's but one of the mitigating factors that led to our demise this season. It's a shame that you allowed others to influence your attending the game, as a youngster I also became disillusioned with many of the support and the sectarian side of it especially, I remember standing in the jungle singing Roman in the gloamin when it hit me what I was signing about. I chose to move from the jungle to a different place in CP and stopped signing songs I had no complete knowledge about what the songs I was signing meant. It didnt stop me from attending/supporting my club though. I was just maturing and making my own choices regarding how I would support the club. I hope that you can find your way back to paradise and once again welcome to the noise hail hail ☘

aye the very one
As a waen when Celtic were playing away my brothers would take me to shawfield to watch clyde and even as a waen I could see he was a player , low centre of gravity and leave players in the dust , lightning fast. Great player not great person it appears , a common thing that with fitba players

Back