Wife Beater

Why would anyone in there right mind put forward a wife beater,racist,drug user,alcoholic for nomination to the Scotland hall of fame.Am I missing something here.
Glad it’s not happpening

I knew this thread was about Gazza. The Sevco Force is strong. . They don’t care what he does, he mimicked playing an orange flute against us, so, he’s a hero no matter what he does.

Been knocked back though.

I hope when he finds out he’s not with a bird.

I knew this thread was about Gazza. The Sevco Force is strong. . They don’t care what he does, he mimicked playing an orange flute against us, so, he’s a hero no matter what he does.

Been knocked back though.

I hope when he finds out he’s not with a bird.
probably never even knew about it, the SFA and the leeches were probably gonna fleece the guy again, they punt him around the circuit and feed him beer.

Let us not apply double standards. Among the greatest of Celts we have those who battled problems with alcohol and who were not saints to their partner.
However, the original nomination of 'Gaza' was a strange one as he has always been divisive and could never be viewed as an ambassador for Scottish football.
I trust he was 'blackballed' for his participation in songs and events that promoted the 'peepul' and which failed to champion diversity...but I wonder if those who made the decision bother much about such things.

Let us not apply double standards. Among the greatest of Celts we have those who battled problems with alcohol and who were not saints to their partner.
However, the original nomination of 'Gaza' was a strange one as he has always been divisive and could never be viewed as an ambassador for Scottish football.
I trust he was 'blackballed' for his participation in songs and events that promoted the 'peepul' and which failed to champion diversity...but I wonder if those who made the decision bother much about such things.

Fair points.

l
Why would anyone in there right mind put forward a wife beater,racist,drug user,alcoholic for nomination to the Scotland hall of fame.Am I missing something here.
Glad it’s not happpening[/QUOTE Totally agree with these posts,looks to me another my mates brilliant listening to some of the people making comments need to get a grip McCoist,Brazil,A.Campbell,V Jones and many more.MILLIONS of ordinary people have the same problems in life but just have to get on it.h.h

Moussa Dembele was more successful than him in Scotland. Anyone suggesting he should be getting in the HoF? Not a single person would. Ever.

What did Gazza actually do here, in footballing terms, except play for deadco?

My nomination would be Packie Bonner. He gave 20 years of his life playing in Scotland, 9 trophies and to this day still works within footballing circles promoting our game. Seems somewhat more worthy wouldn't you agree?

The fact they want someone as average and of such awful character as Gascoigne honoured before someone like Packie, or the endless number of other better candidates for that matter, is honestly pathetic.

Glad it’s not happpening
What a role model!
Lads, never underestimate what alcoholism does. It's not easy, telling em to straighten out is not the way. It's not called the great remover for nothing. The disease takes everything, family, money, home, work, cars and finally dignity, when that's all gone the only thing left is your life then that goes.

The problem is not gazza, its what moron thought that the poor bugger was fit to nominate? Why place him up to ridicule? If he can't handle this latest attempt to hold him to the ridicule and harms himself the blood is on the fing moron who thought "this would be a super wheeze" F. Wit!!

Apart from the fact he did nothing exceptional for Scottish football the man STILL pedals sectarianism as soon as he crosses the border and comes up to Scotland to get some free drinks and his appearance fees at various orange lodges and hunfests at Sevco supporters clubs . That alone should be enough to top this ludicrous nomination .

Lads, never underestimate what alcoholism does. It's not easy, telling em to straighten out is not the way. It's not called the great remover for nothing. The disease takes everything, family, money, home, work, cars and finally dignity, when that's all gone the only thing left is your life then that goes.

The problem is not gazza, its what moron thought that the poor bugger was fit to nominate? Why place him up to ridicule? If he can't handle this latest attempt to hold him to the ridicule and harms himself the blood is on the fing moron who thought "this would be a super wheeze" F. Wit!!

Excellent post, however, if he wasn’t such a selfish pitiful character he would have the balls to do what the rest of us do with a drink problem and attend AA meetings.

It isn’t easy, but its only for today, one day at a time.

And your right others should know better.

But these are the peepul so used to blood on their hands, the very same ones that bawsack lauded.

HH pal ☘️

Back