Wife Beater

Ally aka ''The Gardener'' wants to know ''Who are these people ?'' who rejected Gascoigne .

Surely the better question would be - Who are the people who put his name forward to begin with ? They are the people who should be called out for their crass stupidity in allowing the name of a wife-beater , drunk and occasional sectarian nitwit to be linked with the Hall of Fame .

Lads, never underestimate what alcoholism does. It's not easy, telling em to straighten out is not the way. It's not called the great remover for nothing. The disease takes everything, family, money, home, work, cars and finally dignity, when that's all gone the only thing left is your life then that goes.

The problem is not gazza, its what moron thought that the poor bugger was fit to nominate? Why place him up to ridicule? If he can't handle this latest attempt to hold him to the ridicule and harms himself the blood is on the fing moron who thought "this would be a super wheeze" F. Wit!!
Agree 100%
My youngest boy had issues he could not handle that he created himself. Drugs, prison, banned from seeing his children or his wife. He needed an arm around the shoulder not comments "Yer a real man", "You are not doing wrong" etc. If my son were a celebrity he would of had people helping. But, in his brothers bedroom 29-12-2016. He took a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Gaza has been lucky, do I feel sorry for him.
What you think????

Excellent post, however, if he wasn’t such a selfish pitiful character he would have the balls to do what the rest of us do with a drink problem and attend AA meetings.

It isn’t easy, but its only for today, one day at a time.

And your right others should know better.

But these are the peepul so used to blood on their hands, the very same ones that bawsack lauded.

HH pal ☘️
Thanks Maria, Dr bob would be chuffed. HH

Agree 100%
My youngest boy had issues he could not handle that he created himself. Drugs, prison, banned from seeing his children or his wife. He needed an arm around the shoulder not comments "Yer a real man", "You are not doing wrong" etc. If my son were a celebrity he would of had people helping. But, in his brothers bedroom 29-12-2016. He took a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
What you think????
My heart breaks at the thought of another stat TT. My respect.

Agree 100%
What you think????

TT i always find this sad and sincerely wish you all the best. Grief is a mf’r. Pain that is the deepest and sorest of all. ☘️

Agree 100%
What you think????
Sorry to hear that about your son bigman. I also feel sorry for gazza too. He was an arsehole with some of the shite he said and done over the years, but I just feel that he was mismanaged, used and given very poor advice over the years. I've witnessed close friends and family struggling with alcohol and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's a pity the state the poor fucker has ended up in!

Agree 100%
What you think????
sorry about your loss and your pain TT,YNWA

Why would anyone in there right mind put forward a wife beater,racist,drug user,alcoholic for nomination to the Scotland hall of fame.Am I missing something here.
Glad it’s not happpening
Ally aka ''The Gardener'' wants to know ''Who are these people ?'' who rejected Gascoigne .

Surely the better question would be - Who are the people who put his name forward to begin with ? They are the people who should be called out for their crass stupidity in allowing the name of a wife-beater , drunk and occasional sectarian nitwit to be linked with the Hall of Fame .
He's freakin English!! Why would you want an English man in a Scottish Hall of Fame??. Oh, I forgot, he tried to play the flute once. Sorry.

Excellent post, however, if he wasn’t such a selfish pitiful character he would have the balls to do what the rest of us do with a drink problem and attend AA meetings.

But these are the peepul so used to blood on their hands, the very same ones that bawsack lauded.

HH pal ☘️
maria your going to love this was listening to talk sport I think Friday brazil had our old friend peter martin on brazil askes him who nominates people for the shf he stated not the sfa but the committee is made up of various people mainly Scottish hacks I rest my case hh

HH pal ☘️

maria your going to love this was listening to talk sport I think Friday brazil had our old friend peter martin on brazil askes him who nominates people for the shf he stated not the sfa but the committee is made up of various people mainly Scottish hacks I rest my case hh

Parochial scotland eh. This country needs cleansed of all those who would tip the scales in their own favour without right nor thought of true fairness.

One day the dream will happen but i just hope its not too late.

HH Aldo. Us against the ?. See what a did there ??

I would never put someone down for having drug or alcohol issues.Both these substances have taken a terrible toll on my extended family. (There has been over 100 drug deaths in Dundee this year already, 400 in the whole of England and Wales). The issue for me is repeated wife beating. What would female fans think if this brute was honoured by the SFA? It's not the people who knocked him back that should named, it should be fucks who nominated him.
My Sevconian mate read his book and says he admits to being on coke during some games too. Hall of Fame for him? Tis a sick fuckin joke.
Hail Hail
Rich

I would never put someone down for having drug or alcohol issues.Both these substances have taken a terrible toll on my extended family. (There has been over 100 drug deaths in Dundee this year already, 400 in the whole of England and Wales). The issue for me is repeated wife beating. What would female fans think if this brute was honoured by the SFA? It's not the people who knocked him back that should named, it should be fucks who nominated him.
My Sevconian mate read his book and says he admits to being on coke during some games too. Hall of Fame for him? Tis a sick fuckin joke.
Hail Hail
Rich

I hear ye pal, the fuqers got to sleep sometime i feel sorry for girls that won’t cave their nuts in then, before anyone starts wi violence never solves anything look at your daughters slepping tonight.

Violence go’s a long fukin way dealing with vermin.

Totally hear you Richey, drugs destroy lives and everyone was a 2 year old once eh? Puts a different slant on it.

I am an alcoholic, some days are a right struggle but i attend regular meetings at AA and sometimes im winning sometimes not so cool.

Mostly winning though. I have a great family that are wonderful and a fantastic home life.

Add my job into the mix and i am a very busy ghirl.

There is help available but it takes guts to shake the cloak off and put the work into it.

Being alcoholic gives no-one the right to give up.

I can see that may sound harsh but people with addictions are a pain in the arse to everyone we come into contact with.

Police hospitals shop keepers neighbours.

An addiction makes the person a chief manipulator in getting what they want and they are incapable of putting anyone over themselves.

It is hard to watch but i suggest to anyone
If there’s a problem go solve it. Get the help, take back your self respect and go for it.

Stay away from one drink for oneself for one day and keep it simple. Its then impossible for me to get drunk.

Don’t get me wrong words need actions and not everyday is a walk in the park but life is fantastic for me in sobriety.

It is chaos, unmanageable and unsafe for me when drink was drunk.

Sometimes a lot of humour is good too.

At AA meetings there is well dressed people with lovely healthy faces laughing and joking just supporting each other.

I cannot tell you how many young people are in it, it would shock most.

At the end of the day we are all getting better together.

After the drink gets put down you still have to deal with the addictive personality, your head and the isms thats why meetings are so important.

Don’t feel sorry for us as there are people with non inflicted terminal illnesses, i say empower us to get better and acknowledge we are luckier than some poor souls and that we should never forget nor strive forward to be the best for us and everyone around us.

Wallowing in self pity doesn’t help us with addictions it allows us to keep doing it.

Great issue Richey given my personal on it. People on hard line drugs class A’s, there is also help available in other fellowships however i do feel personally they are better in rehab first. I do think theirs is an almighty struggle.... but it is achieveable and to intimate to them what they want to hear eg poor poor you, it allows them the comfort of the cycle and their continued manipulation of everyone round about them. Its unacceptable. This could stop them signing their own death warrants.

HH Richey pal. Yer a ⭐

Having lived with an alcoholic I'm aware that this is an illness that affects the whole family and the fallout on those around the addict have long term repercussions but it is a condition that with help can be managed but that old cliche "you have to want to change" is very true. It's probably the reason I don't drink very much or very often because I've seen the damage caused by it. Your honesty is refreshing Maria - more power to you, one day at a time.

I hear ye pal, the fuqers got to sleep sometime i feel sorry for girls that won’t cave their nuts in then, before anyone starts wi violence never solves anything look at your daughters slepping tonight.

Violence go’s a long fukin way dealing with vermin.

Totally hear you Richey, drugs destroy lives and everyone was a 2 year old once eh? Puts a different slant on it.

I am an alcoholic, some days are a right struggle but i attend regular meetings at AA and sometimes im winning sometimes not so cool.

Mostly winning though. I have a great family that are wonderful and a fantastic home life.

Add my job into the mix and i am a very busy ghirl.

There is help available but it takes guts to shake the cloak off and put the work into it.

Being alcoholic gives no-one the right to give up.

I can see that may sound harsh but people with addictions are a pain in the arse to everyone we come into contact with.

Police hospitals shop keepers neighbours.

An addiction makes the person a chief manipulator in getting what they want and they are incapable of putting anyone over themselves.

It is hard to watch but i suggest to anyone
If there’s a problem go solve it. Get the help, take back your self respect and go for it.

Stay away from one drink for oneself for one day and keep it simple. Its then impossible for me to get drunk.

Don’t get me wrong words need actions and not everyday is a walk in the park but life is fantastic for me in sobriety.

It is chaos, unmanageable and unsafe for me when drink was drunk.

Sometimes a lot of humour is good too.

At AA meetings there is well dressed people with lovely healthy faces laughing and joking just supporting each other.

I cannot tell you how many young people are in it, it would shock most.

At the end of the day we are all getting better together.

After the drink gets put down you still have to deal with the addictive personality, your head and the isms thats why meetings are so important.

Don’t feel sorry for us as there are people with non inflicted terminal illnesses, i say empower us to get better and acknowledge we are luckier than some poor souls and that we should never forget nor strive forward to be the best for us and everyone around us.

Wallowing in self pity doesn’t help us with addictions it allows us to keep doing it.

Great issue Richey given my personal on it. People on hard line drugs class A’s, there is also help available in other fellowships however i do feel personally they are better in rehab first. I do think theirs is an almighty struggle.... but it is achieveable and to intimate to them what they want to hear eg poor poor you, it allows them the comfort of the cycle and their continued manipulation of everyone round about them. Its unacceptable. This could stop them signing their own death warrants.

HH Richey pal. Yer a ⭐
Fair play to ye ghirl, will say a wee prayer to st maximillian kolbe and to matt talbot as well for your continued strength

Back