Will ABERDEEN be charged with 'not acting in the best interests of Association Football?

I don't understand the contention here.

Derek McInness played for the KKK.

He IS an Orange Bastard, and he IS sad most of the time I see him on telly.

The Orange Order are not a sect or religion - they're a hate cult.

Scottish society must have a problem, then, with the sentence construction, i.e 'sad orange bastard.'

Obviously they find the adjective and the possible noun/pronoun/adjective interpretation following to be quite confusing.

Therefore, to alleviate the suffering of these poor bigoted cunts, perhaps we should sing it in Spanish?:

'triste bastardo naranja' - with the noun clearly present in the centre of the description

or in French?:

'bâtard orange triste' - with the definitive noun first, the primary address to the subject, to dispell any doubts we're refering to him, the wee bastard.

Just a thought to help those frothing loyalist rapists comprehend their real identities...

What he said ?

Hail Hail all
Just caught the highlights online
Was on the road by 6 this morning, so needed my sleep prior to departure
Then it was 9 hours in the saddle, so missed the match
Another 4 hourson the road tomorrow and then a flight home
What a performance, the Bhoys came through when we needed it most, that's what Champions do
Haven't read what happened apart from seeing the shocking tackles, resulting in them being two men short & rightly so
The straight red card for young Ferguson was deserved
Potential career ending assault, that should see him hammered, but doubt he will be
Great to see us in another final
COYBIG
God Bless Neil Francis Lennon

Would like to see that sad OB McInnis stand up to Boyatta and say it was just the same, that is a disgrace, GMS incident was a complete accident, and he said so at the time, The incident with Ball was at best bad timing but imho was a deliberate act to take Ryan out. McInnis is in deflect mode to try and save his job, Yesterday he was out thought by NFL, he decided to once again match up his inferior players against ours, by the time he realised it they were out the cup again, he started with 10 outfield players behind the ball and came for penalties, at least by the end he was only playing 8 men behind the ball.

Would also be interested to know what the sheep fans feel about their Manager playing the sad OB card, given that they sing it themselves to every new manager each season at ipox..

So to summarise McInnis is crap at his job and hopefully gets the next sevco gig...

H.H

And another thing, that big idiot Cosgrove spent the whole game trying to buy fouls by running into Celtic defenders and falling over, was spoken to a couple of times by the ref and play was waved on a few other times, but he booked Jamsie for what was clearly a foul to us.
Twas another example of the McInnis brand of anti football, get a free kick and punt it high, idiot of a man.

How many other teams in Scotland have had 3 players with broken jaws or eye sockets? KT had a broken jaw and Ajer a broken eye socket and now Christie with either a broken eye socket or jaw. I know this can happen when two players go for the ball at the same time but that’s not what happened yesterday as we all know. Ball made a conscious decision to take Ryan Christie out of the game of that there is no doubt and Ferguson was trying to do the the same to Rogic.

All in the best interests of Scottish Football of course. So it’s ok to maim your opponents but the singing of songs is the REAL problem - get a fkg grip McInnes.

How many other teams in Scotland have had 3 players with broken jaws or eye sockets? KT had a broken jaw and Ajer a broken eye socket and now Christie with either a broken eye socket or jaw. I know this can happen when two players go for the ball at the same time but that’s not what happened yesterday as we all know. Ball made a conscious decision to take Ryan Christie out of the game of that there is no doubt and Ferguson was trying to do the the same to Rogic.

All in the best interests of Scottish Football of course. So it’s ok to maim your opponents but the singing of songs is the REAL problem - get a fkg grip McInnes.
fergushun elbowed Tierney in the box right in front of Mclean and the tory bastard Ross both didn't see it
Cosgrove also elbowed Tierney in the first 10 mins right in front of the 4th official again no cnt seen it

The sheep are in the papers this morning howlin that they don't get the decisions
shower o fkn losers

fergushun elbowed Tierney in the box right in front of Mclean and the tory bastard Ross both didn't see it
Cosgrove also elbowed Tierney in the first 10 mins right in front of the 4th official again no cnt seen it

The sheep are in the papers this morning howlin that they don't get the decisions
shower o fkn losers
After Tierney was elbowed AND stamped on by Cosgrove in the follow through that didnt get much attention by tv commentators, KT rightly had a go at assistant Muir who was watch the whole thing from 6 yards away and done fuck all.
Former Carlisle 'star' Cosgrove moans Celtic got away with off ball incidents all day. Is that him moaning about us keeping the ball off him all day, sounds like it.

Well is anyone interested in taking Mckenna to celtic park after him comparing yesterdays assault and head clash in league cup final what a load pish a blind man could have told you it was deliberate did the media condemn the comparison ;stewart/Thompson certainly did but otherwise deflection as usual

Well is anyone interested in taking Mckenna to celtic park after him comparing yesterdays assault and head clash in league cup final what a load pish a blind man could have told you it was deliberate did the media condemn the comparison ;stewart/Thompson certainly did but otherwise deflection as usual

I'd take him to Celtic Park if we can saddle him, put wee Karaoke Dembele on as jockey and run him in the Grand National.

Apart from that, he's pish and keeping him in horseshoes would push up season ticket prices.

I'd like to say Lenny called it right on team selection on Sunday. Hayes was very direct and works his socks off. Simunovic had in my opinion his best game in a Celtic shirt. Looked assured and broke ranks by carrying the ball forward just like his brilliant partner young Ajer. Central defense is sorted i think if they can keep it up. The team as a whole were very good and deserved more goals.
Lets not get distracted too much about tackles and sending offs. We were good?
HH?

The media already startin the deflection tactics McInnes saying will anybody b disciplined for the singing.
He set his team out to play for penalties foul Celtic players at every chance disrupt there flow stop the game as often as possible a f****n embarrassment of a manger.
Agree. I could have had the same plan, hell we ALL new what was gonna happen. And it did. Personally I think him and SG got the same "Big Book of Scottish Tactical Management" for Xmas.
page 1. Kick it up the park in a hurry(preferably away from your own goalie)
page 2. Kick,bite,heider,scratch and boot( technically seen as less accurate than kicking) anybody in a different strip. Please note that the ref and his fellow brothers wear black and should not be assaulted.
page 3. Thank You.
page 4. The End.
Please note diagrams maybe available at a supplement.

Members online

Latest posts

Back