Will Ireland become one united country in your lifetime?

Massive input there Imatim. 3 words. You are a fucking prick. You hijack other peoples threads and you are sooo needy, yer cunt.

What a very strange person you are.

You make a personal attack on me on page 4 in posts 72 and 73 after contributing on the very first page in post 15.

So you join in the thread on the very first page without comment and then decide 4 pages and 57 posts later that you'll embarrass yourself by making a belated personal attack on me. Very strange behaviour.

Perhaps you process things very slowly? Or perhaps you are being prompted?

I know I should be annoyed by your diatribe but in truth I neither like nor dislike you. I feel totally apathetic towards you.

Do yourself a favour and stop embarrassing yourself (y)

Thanks Michael, Glad to be back, but was sad leaving in laws who are all Celtic minded noo after I woke them up watching Aberdeen game on Boxing Day at back o four in morning. Ref bumped us that day too. I tried to explain the scale of the cheating, the silence of a rotten media but I think they thought I was exagerating things. They could not comprehend it.
Thanks again Michael
Hail Hail
just saw this Richy, any ideas mate,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...ersons-doorbell-for-three-hours-a4034336.html

Each to their own Jim but a lot of people the world over have died in their millions because of the butchers apron. If my hatred of that denotes my immaturity then i’m 100% immature.

HH ☘️

No idea why you're quoting my post to make that point!

My points are about Ireland and the Irish they are 2 different things nothing to do with the so called uk or their rag designed on behalf of and for the primary benefit of a Hanoverian mafia, so as to exploit the peoples all over.

Just points meant to make people think a bit more about what a supposed united nation means! Any one, anywhere!
People imaging that all will be great and sorted once there is a majority for unity in Ireland.
Reality is that any majority will be operated by some form of politicians who will run the show top down and soon enough divide up one way or another. not just their fault, it's a human default!
Some people will still go without while some others fret about where to best place their excess.
etc..,

Detesting the old british empire system, all symbols of and most especially the mafia and agents who ran it, is another discussion, not one I'll personally be looking to make complex.

Irish minds should be focused more on tomorrow.

I am not for a second questioning the point in the asking of a centuries old question!
If anyone wants to encourage Ireland the land to be one political unit of people, and that aim could and should be a logical and make more sense and general success for more people than the current states do! even if never going to be perfect.

If the aim is to be rid of the saxe coburgs colors and be rid of their supposed title claim on the Irish and any part of the Island of Ireland, of any direct influence.
That's not just a worthy moral just cause and common sense aim in what is the 21st century, it is the current and age old real problem and where to look for the answer!
But how?

People should study how empires rise and fall.

Remember Ireland united is centuries old! hence it is not a simple matter of a majority/
All we have had is centuries of those who ask the question, those who resisted beaten up killed or corrupted.

Empires rise and fall from within!

Brexit is a potential 'united Ireland' greatest opportunity ever, one where no Irish need lift a finger in anger while the supposed united kingdom and their supposed british common identity self deconstructs itself from within.

What's coming who knows!, bu no doubt that the so called united kingdom, and by default the mafia family and it's agents, the real problem for so many of the Irish peoples of all creeds and none in the past, days are numbered, not just in a lifetime but its now.

So it's not for Ireland to be overly concerned with the aim as to the how we manage what is coming.
There will be no foreign union of worth soon, for any small minority in Ireland to be propped up and subsidized by the people of the single political island Britain!
Paid for by the working class of the island of Britain, while those who stole the resources of Ireland and created the divisions so they could steal, the mafia they call a royal family and their barons got richer.

Times are not a changing, they've changed!

New questions need to be asked.

Last edited:
jist sayin right, united ireland=civil war
scotland independent=civil war
brexit= break up of european union= putin free rein,to re establish russian empire
means we're all phuqed,but ah still want 10 in row before armageddon! hope ah've no depressed anybody!!!!

As a Fermanagh man, I can say that there is a lot of people including myself very confident that the country will be united in our life time. I’m 29 and even speaking with lads 10 years younger than me, there is a strong hunger to have a free and united nation. Agree with the points being made that if Scotland manage to break away (in the near future hopefully) then that will massively help speed up the inevitable. Brexit might well be the key element in the downfall of the Union. ☘️

would need one to program it how cool would that be, BTW the young corkers are a different breed i have met a few just like you and i.
They are indeed, Boab.......a breeding ground for current and future World Champions in rowing, hockey, football, and the Gaelic (again).

Tech is big too, the only thing I fear is the brain drain across the pond.

Whether we like it or not, Ireland is modernising and understanding the need for continued progress.

They are indeed, Boab.......a breeding ground for current and future World Champions in rowing, hockey, football, and the Gaelic (again).

Tech is big too, the only thing I fear is the brain drain across the pond.

Whether we like it or not, Ireland is modernising and understanding the need for continued progress.
The change is coming and even if it takes ten years it will arrive. We do not rely on most of the industries our fathers relied on to survive, ship building and car manufacturing and steel and mining some of this can be substitued with new materials not forged but created and machine shaped from computers, when this happens then the values change, people will no longer assemble for strikes et and with this we see a change in politics and values, communities will ahve to bring in employees with new skills to teach and pass on this will integrate communities and shapw beliefs and values.
People who think attitudes remain are not looking at the bigger picture, i watched a BBC migration documentary from the business end, they employed Brits to do the migrant jobs and they failed, howeve rto me there was an interior motive behind the doc, the employer if the employee never made the weight in picking had to substitute the Brit to give the minimum wage top up, he never had to with the migrant worker. Asked if he had to pay the minimum wage he claimed if this happened i would invest in machinery, so no hint of will go out of business, which menas there is more in it for him to have humans but not on real wage.
The English have been slave driving migrants for centuries, it just goes by a new name now.

The change is coming and even if it takes ten years it will arrive. We do not rely on most of the industries our fathers relied on to survive, ship building and car manufacturing and steel and mining some of this can be substitued with new materials not forged but created and machine shaped from computers, when this happens then the values change, people will no longer assemble for strikes et and with this we see a change in politics and values, communities will ahve to bring in employees with new skills to teach and pass on this will integrate communities and shapw beliefs and values.
People who think attitudes remain are not looking at the bigger picture, i watched a BBC migration documentary from the business end, they employed Brits to do the migrant jobs and they failed, howeve rto me there was an interior motive behind the doc, the employer if the employee never made the weight in picking had to substitute the Brit to give the minimum wage top up, he never had to with the migrant worker. Asked if he had to pay the minimum wage he claimed if this happened i would invest in machinery, so no hint of will go out of business, which menas there is more in it for him to have humans but not on real wage.
The English have been slave driving migrants for centuries, it just goes by a new name now.
You see a lot of examples of that in the Jeremy Kyle generation.

There are a significant minority of brits that are generally quite lazy and used to getting what they want with little or no effort. The welfare state was initially formed to subsidise, not fully support low-income families. The brits don't want to work in low-income jobs and, as you pointed out, there is a ready made workforce which employers are more than willing to use and abuse.

I believe that we have a responsibility to support the genuinely needy, I don't believe that we do that effectively.

It's the same in the States, General Motors are closing plants in various regions because of the $15 dollars per hour, they railroaded migrant workers into doing it for far less and are using their financially doped, tax-break muscle to hold the government to ransom.

Nothing new there, it's happened here for almost 3 centuries.

Members online

Latest posts

Back