Will Morelos Be Taken To Task

YYU

Will anyone have the nerve to bring Morelos to task? How can anyone defend this latest throat cutting inside the by saying he believes it to mean the games over? He was brought before the compliance office for the same offence earlier in the season and found guilty of causing an act that may have brought our game disrespect or even caused a riot, so therefore he had been made aware of exactly the meaning of the gesture. Then in another European game he does the same without any retrospective action why? In allowing this to re-occur is sending out a vial message that will bring our game into disrepute and tarnish our ability to sell the product. Come on let’s not let these scum running the SFA shy from punishing such a disgraceful, disrespectful, degenerate act by showing such blatant bias to one club.

Will anyone have the nerve to bring Morelos to task? How can anyone defend this latest throat cutting inside the by saying he believes it to mean the games over? He was brought before the compliance office for the same offence earlier in the season and found guilty of causing an act that may have brought our game disrespect or even caused a riot, so therefore he had been made aware of exactly the meaning of the gesture. Then in another European game he does the same without any retrospective action why? In allowing this to re-occur is sending out a vial message that will bring our game into disrepute and tarnish our ability to sell the product. Come on let’s not let these scum running the SFA shy from punishing such a disgraceful, disrespectful, degenerate act by showing such blatant bias to one club.
If they allow him to be, then next games, all players all teams, you score a goal and just give opposition fans the full get it up you. The fans in return get to lob a a half brick at you, all fair in war, if players can be neds then so can fans.

If they allow him to be, then next games, all players all teams, you score a goal and just give opposition fans the full get it up you. The fans in return get to lob a a half brick at you, all fair in war, if players can be neds then so can fans.
Great comment boab,you hit the nail right on the head,if the SFA do not act on moreorless and the rat boy they give sanctions to everybody players and fans alike to act as they like..
Lets see what their compliance officer and her three ex referees think about that..

HH.

Would it be fair to say that certain peepul at the SFA and beyond are monitoring the progress of Resolution 12 and the changing and angry mood of the Celtic Support.

I’d bet they are.

Will they intentionally provoke us by totally ignoring the antics of Morelos and Kent. I hope they do.

For a justifiably angry and united Celtic Support is a dangerous and resolute force.....and I want to see that force mobilised

Would it be fair to say that certain peepul at the SFA and beyond are monitoring the progress of Resolution 12 and the changing and angry mood of the Celtic Support.

I’d bet they are.

Will they intentionally provoke us by totally ignoring the antics of Morelos and Kent. I hope they do.

For a justifiably angry and united Celtic Support is a dangerous and resolute force.....and I want to see that force mobilised
I dont think RES 12 is what Lawwell is hiding from mate,,lets not kid ourselves,,do we for one minute believe he phoned EUFA the morning of the AGM only to be told EUFA were no longer interested in RES 12 because it was more than 5 years old,,how convenient was that for the shareholders to hear...
I believe he is more afraid of the 5 WAY AGREEMENT which he says he has never seen because if he has seen this agreement then this is a definite resignation,,also if he has seen the documents then the SFA know he has seen them,,and they also know he has denied seeing the 5 way agreement which means we could have a little bit of tit for tat,,you Peter mention RES 12 and we mention the 5 WAY AGREEMENT...unfortunately we wont know the answer to this until our CEO comes out of hiding..

HH.

We will never get fair treatment from the SFA.
We are not the only ones cheated by Sevco and the SFA. Every other Scottish team is cheated too. We have to get other teams and supporters to speak up.
The green pound is our only weapon. A visit twice a season from Celtics away support is worth hundreds of thousands of pounds to teams that really need it. Persuade them to act.
We cannot keep accepting this, there must be consequences for those who are cheating us regularly.

We will never get fair treatment from the SFA.
We are not the only ones cheated by Sevco and the SFA. Every other Scottish team is cheated too. We have to get other teams and supporters to speak up.
The green pound is our only weapon. A visit twice a season from Celtics away support is worth hundreds of thousands of pounds to teams that really need it. Persuade them to act.
We cannot keep accepting this, there must be consequences for those who are cheating us regularly.
You are 100% right mate we will never get fair treatment from the SFA or SPFL until we stop them..
Have a look around you Richyboy do you see anybody willing to back us up..
Dont forget mate probably at least half of the other SPL COE,s are masons..at least half..
We are in this on our own mate..

HH.

I dont think RES 12 is what Lawwell is hiding from mate,,lets not kid ourselves,,do we for one minute believe he phoned EUFA the morning of the AGM only to be told EUFA were no longer interested in RES 12 because it was more than 5 years old,,how convenient was that for the shareholders to hear...
I believe he is more afraid of the 5 WAY AGREEMENT which he says he has never seen because if he has seen this agreement then this is a definite resignation,,also if he has seen the documents then the SFA know he has seen them,,and they also know he has denied seeing the 5 way agreement which means we could have a little bit of tit for tat,,you Peter mention RES 12 and we mention the 5 WAY AGREEMENT...unfortunately we wont know the answer to this until our CEO comes out of hiding..

HH.

The mistake Peter Lawwell made when he said he had spoken to EUFA on the day of the AGM and was told they weren’t interested because of a 5 year limit on bringing matters to them.....was that he knew this was a lie.....there is no statute of limitations when corruption is to hand.....he knew this because he was presented with this information and many more pertinent facts regarding fraud and collusion prior to the AGM.....whether he made up the phone call to EUFA or not.....he lied to the AGM to suit the narrative he wanted to spin.....that was where he lost me

Regarding the secret 5 way Agreement.....I think what we’re dealing with here re Mr Lawwell is “plausible deniability” He said he hasn’t seen it.....and this very well may be true.....but I am convinced he knows full well of its content.....a play on words if you like

The truth of the matter is.....there is clear evidence on the public record to support a Prima Facie case that illegal activities were undertaken by certain individuals to financially benefit a particular football club.....those who oppose Resolution 12 no doubt have a vested interest in doing so and we can all take an educated guess as to why this is

There is every chance the secret 5 way Agreement is an illegal document in its own right.....as if, as is being reported, there is a clause attached indemnifying the Huns written in to it.....then the question will have to be asked why was this clause needed....was it because those who were a party to it knew there was a need for it.....due to there being unsavoury practices at play prior.....that necessitated it’s inclusion to protect the Huns and any others implicated.....the plot thickens

I very much doubt anyone at Celtic is a signature to this insidious 5 way secret Agreement.....I would think they would be smart enough not to

Has the Board colluded in any way?....it very much suggests that this could be the case by the stand we are currently taking

This will not end well in my view.....as things are.....many of us have lost faith in the integrity of our custodians.....this feeling of mistrust and betrayal will intensify as more and more of the Support become more disillusioned.....should we fail to win the league this year there will be no hiding place.....and the backlash on the Board will be like a tsunami

Very soon the Board will have to make a decision.....they are either for us or they will be seen to be against us.....either way I don’t see Resolution 12 going away until it has served it’s purpose.....and I’m of the view that will definitely happen

Sorry for the long post

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back