Will ten years be Sevco’s lifespan?

The same will happen this season as happened last season and also 10 years ago. 10 years ago word went oot that Deidco would die without Champions league money. Deidco had to win the league to avoid death and liquidation. The mibs did what they always do- penalties galore. Deidco could not cash in on their mibbery Champions League money because Malmo pumped them then they ceased to exist. Funny how history repeated its self. What I described above is exactly what happened last season too!.
Next season there will be no pesky CL qualifiers for whoever wins the league. The sevvies win the league and they are guaranteed 10s o millions and survival. They don't win the league then they will die. The SFA and their mibs will be going all in for sevco.
We win the league and sevco will die just like the other team did.
We will not be allowed to win the league. Our top players will be kicked all over the place, get no protection from the mibs and spend half the season injured.
Fair play in Fair Caledonia?

I use to have a German Shepherd named Kaiser.......
When I came back from Germany I told my mate that German dogs say "Woofen Woofen"and that German cats said Meowsen. He said, "Do they man? That's nuts"I also told him that Stan Laurel was Clint Eastwoods auld da. He believed that too. He wouldn't believe that Deidco and Sevco are the same club though- he's no that gullible.

I find nothing to disagree with in the linked article. Tenner on us to win the league currently pays £27.50.

Ask big Mike. I'm sure he'll have an inkling. They will be fine once they get the BIG bids for More -or-less ( cause he's a striker, more of less) and Kamara and Tav ..... etc.
Hell hath no fury like Newcastle owner scorned.

They’ll just keep limping along till there’s a court case that they can’t pay, last time it was HMRC, agent’s of the queen that they cherish so much and pledge allegiance too, sent them into liquidation, their list of court cases are piling up, anyone of them has the potential to do the same

They'll win the league this year , were not helping our case but sevco will win it unless they have a spectacular collapse or the mib going missing

we don't have the killer instinct and and our board are spineless bastards so will continue being shat on while they head for the back of the bus

From the pathetic Howe and lennon dealings to the delay in getting transfers through am sure bankier and the rest will raise a cheer when sevco claim the league ,,,,again

They'll win the league this year , were not helping our case but sevco will win it unless they have a spectacular collapse or the mib going missing

we don't have the killer instinct and and our board are spineless bastards so will continue being shat on while they head for the back of the bus

From the pathetic Howe and lennon dealings to the delay in getting transfers through am sure bankier and the rest will raise a cheer when sevco claim the league ,,,,again

Wouldn't be at all surprised it bankier owns some of their confetti shares.

Back