Will the SFA bring charges against sevco

How do they know its been done by fans. There have been firebomb attacks the last few weeks on businessmen cars. Some nightclub owner had his done twice am sure the week before . So fuck knows what it's all about
All a bid odd!These attacks might not be linked

Drinking indoors with no social distancing is allowed
Plus you can sing fuck the Pope whilst breaking covid rules

I notice that they claimed that ''no criminality '' had occurred - NOT that the video was FAKE !

So we have to infer that the video is accurate and that theRangers players , including the racially abused Kamara , were singing sectarian lyrics .

Noted !

HH

Police Scotland statement is very vague, probably deliberately so. What are they saying?

The video was doctored?
Its genuine and wasn't doctored but....
They couldn't hear "F**k The Pope" being chanted?
They heard the "F**k The Pope" chant but couldn't establish who from?
"F**k The Pope" is an acceptable chant?

It has to be one of the above, will they clarify?

All a bid odd!These attacks might not be linked
One word answer to the threads question is "no". Nothing will be done. Their won't be a single change of the klans M.O. The sfa will do sfa. They're too busy getting ready for their euro jollies. Don't expect any mass arrests and the firebombings will be attributed to a random nutter with a bugbear about rich individuals with nice cars. The dup pr chap will have been on the phone with the editors of the press to remind them to be good little soup drinkers. In other words no change. HH

Drinking indoors with no social distancing is allowed
Plus you can sing fuck the Pope whilst breaking covid rull
Gb81,did you honestly think the Glasgow’s finest police would find the
Stinkies guilty of sing sectarian songs Hell would have to freeze over first
Know i am one of older members on the noise , I know it changed days but
that would never happen.when they came back with ECWC in 1972 just like Celtic in 67 paraded round the track in a open top lorry at ibrox belting out the sash, and other ditty’s
the lot you name it they sang it was on tv, remember in they days I think ther were only 3or4 tele channels the point is they make the rules police the craft the brethren,the masons would be like Turkeys voting for Christmas again nae chance so we all need to accept that’s always been life in bonnie Scotland

Gb81,did you honestly think the Glasgow’s finest police would find the
Stinkies guilty of sing sectarian songs Hell would have to freeze over first
Know i am one of older members on the noise , I know it changed days but
that would never happen.when they came back with ECWC in 1972 just like Celtic in 67 paraded round the track in a open top lorry at ibrox belting out the sash, and other ditty’s
the lot you name it they sang it was on tv, remember in they days I think ther were only 3or4 tele channels the point is they make the rules police the craft the brethren,the masons would be like Turkeys voting for Christmas again nae chance so we all need to accept that’s always been life in bonnie Scotland
Its been established by the police lodge using the latest technology that the words sang were Sweet Caroline....Suck my toe...which is a version that has been doing the rounds since Fergys infamous toe sucking photos came to light back in the day

They broke their own rules to parachute sevco into the league. Any team wanting to join the league HAS to provide detailed accounts from the previous 3 years. How can a day old club do that?

There will be a committee that will sit for a longtime, there will be a loud report, then the matter will be dropped. Just like going for a shite.
Sevco are immune to SFA punishment, red cards and penalties.
"Any team wanting to join the league HAS to provide detailed accounts from the previous 3 years. How can a day old club do that?"

CS53628978JPG.jpg

Its been established by the police lodge using the latest technology that the words sang were Sweet Caroline....Suck my toe...which is a version that has been doing the rounds since Fergys infamous toe sucking photos came to light back in the day
Untitled.jpg

Enough said, fined, not sacked for breaking covid rules and helping spread what is a threat to society and displaying a civil disobedience by taking part in and encouraging an illegal gathering which was involved in riots and violence towards his colleuges whilst been employed as a Police to enforce actions against such behaviour.

View attachment 14388

Enough said, fined, not sacked for breaking covid rules and helping spread what is a threat to society and displaying a civil disobedience by taking part in and encouraging an illegal gathering which was involved in riots and violence towards his colleuges whilst been employed as a Police to enforce actions against such behaviour.
Bob that’s just the norm is it not

I noticed on the bbc scotland news that Douglas Ross has reappeared to comment on the SNP announcement about Glasgow staying in level 3 .

Where could he have been all week as I have not seen or heard him comment on sevco's shame
Maybe he has just recovered from the weekend .

Have we to take it that his party have no problem with the disgusting behaviour of the peepil

View attachment 14388

He was deep undercover so deep undercover that his bosses were not informed as it was on a need to know basis, the officer concerned is actually a Morton fan and comes from a long line of Morton fans he doesn’t even own blue hoodie he got that one from on loan from the lost property box 😜

Haven't been posting for over a week as got a very serious thing to try and deal with at the moment, but like everyone else been left totally disgusted with the actions of Sevco scum (SS) even if not unexpected.
All of this latest bollox from the scum is built solely on a total lies and believe its only us celtic supporters can call it out for what it is.
We all know the authorities including our own board have let sevco scum have a free reign in been able to multiple there filthy ways unchallenged.
What no authority has been able to stop and never will is where our support can not be stopped at singing the songs we sing and at how loud we sing them. I hope we can get the songs out to continue to piss upon serco scum (SS) to set the whole issue straight once and for all.
I'm not musical in any way but made up a song I would call "The 55 Lie"
I'm also sure there are far more talented people within our ranks who could do far better in getting a song out there, but to the tune of "many young men of twenty"
THE 55 LIE
They try to claim they won the 55
But its a lie
It's a lie, because they did die
They did die in the year of twenty twelve

When the Green man came around,
No solution could be found,
He went and bought there history for a pound
He went and bought there history for a pound

They try to claim they won the 55
But it's a lie
It's a lie, because they did die

So when the tax men came a calling
Looking for his money due
They had no choice but to liquidate
They had no choice but to liquidate

Chorus

As this sevco it was formed
Just as rancid as before
They still continue to abuse our Pope
They still continue to abuse our Pope

Chorus

When the word it got to Rome
Anti Catholic still there tone
This is what the Pope did have to say
This is what the Pope did have to say

Chorus

Sure the wolf tones or Charlie and the boys can do much better, but a tune has kept us in a much better humour than sitting in the anger of the whole shitshow of a season especially over the events of the past week

Thats Govanhill ,the place is a fucking shithole,trust me i know ive worked in it the last year ...no buying that shite about its been happening to other people just ma opinion.

Can understand the PPI guy getting firebombed, fucking sick of those fucking ppi phone calls myself 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back