Will the SFA bring charges against sevco

Glasbhoy81

Does anyone actually think the SFA will do anything about the scum.
Indoor drinking, anti-catholic singing and inciting their support to gather and disregard covid rules. Yet the silence from those in charge of the game do nothing.

I think we should start a campaign with supporters from other clubs around the country to get the SFA to apply their rules to sevco.

I think we should leave it to the Government and Police Scotland who have now got a dedicated team to investigate everything that has happened with regards to George Square and other related crimes that were committed during the city rampage by therangers fans. And i doubt this investigation is complete or anywhere near finalisation.

Imo it’s nothing to do with Celtic or other clubs to do the job of those who are in charge of football in Scotland that would be Government, CPS and Police.

I think we should leave it to the Government and Police Scotland who have now got a dedicated team to investigate everything that has happened with regards to George Square and other related crimes that were committed during the city rampage by therangers fans. And i doubt this investigation is complete or anywhere near finalisation.

Imo it’s nothing to do with Celtic or other clubs to do the job of those who are in charge of football in Scotland that would be Government, CPS and Police.
I wasn't talking about George Square. I was talking about the way the clubs employees acted at Ibrox.
Breaking covid rules. Clubs such as ours, Aberdeen, St.mirren,motherwell and Kilmarnock were hammered quickly by the SFA.
This has not happened with sevco. 70 days to bring in bans for players caught at a house party by the police. Scott arfields birthday party, only 2 secvo players got bans. 2 players who never got game time at sevco.
Then at the St.Johnston you can clearly hear one of their Scottish players shouting "get back to your goals, you fenian cunt" absolutely nothing done by the SFA. Compare and contrast to the alleged gay slurs at the Ross County game.
It's clear the SFA hold every other club to different standards, compared to sevco.
Is this because of the 5 way agreement

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about George Square. I was talking about the way the clubs employees acted at Ibrox.
Breaking covid rules. Clubs such as ours, Aberdeen, St.mirren,motherwell and Kilmarnock were hammered quickly by the SFA.
This has not happened with sevco. 70 days to bring in bans for players caught at a house party by the police. Scott arfields birthday party, only 2 secvo players got bans. 2 players who never got game time at sevco.
Then at the St.Johnston you cam clear here one of their Scottish players shouting "get back to your goals, you fenian cunt" absolutely nothing done by the SFA. Compare and contrast to the alleged gay slurs at the Ross County game.
It's clear the SFA hold every other club to different standards, compared to sevco.
Is this because of the 5 way agreement
Why would you think anyone would do anything to harm the establishment club? Rules have been broken since the day of their inception and the old club before that. No one at Celtic has the balls to rock their boat either.

Yes the police will investigate as will the Goverment followed by the SFA,SPL the result will be published sometime in the future when enough time has passed so no one will pay much attention
just another example of how one club is protected in Scotland unfortunately in the mean time every person in Scotland will pay for the clean up of George Square pay for the police the Health Service the damage left behind

This is not sour grapes the stats on COVID 19 breaking the 16 penaltys no red cards during a game bans handed out afterwards when it did not matter history tells us what happens when good folk only stand and watch and I think we have seen it to many times to let it go without comment

Why would you think anyone would do anything to harm the establishment club? Rules have been broken since the day of their inception and the old club before that. No one at Celtic has the balls to rock their boat either.
Well fan power stopped them getting getting into the top league and championship in 2012. It was the fans who made the SPFL start them at the bottom tier.
I think we forgot it is us fans, United, that weild the power

Seeing as we only find out through Foi requests what the police or the govt think then the answer is NAW

If anyone was going to do anything they would have started at the start of the season when sevco sent there covid tests to Norn Irn that should have raised the first red flag ,,,,,,but not here ,,,,not even the sfa asked why

So Police Scotland have issued a Statement warning Hibs and St Johnstone not to gather in large crowds tomorrow?

The height of hypocrisy if you ask me, where was their warning last week?
Where were their officers? Apart from taking part in the illegal gathering that is.

Well fan power stopped them getting getting into the top league and championship in 2012. It was the fans who made the SPFL start them at the bottom tier.
I think we forgot it is us fans, United, that weild the power
They should have waited their turn like everyone else to get back into the league but they were parachuted into it, that was still allowed to happen. Cheats then, cheats forever and they never pay the price for it.

Indoor drinking, anti-catholic singing and inciting their support to gather and disregard covid rules. Yet the silence from those in charge of the game do nothing.

I think we should start a campaign with supporters from other clubs around the country to get the SFA to apply their rules to sevco.
I'm surprised the SFA wasn't there too.

They should have waited their turn like everyone else to get back into the league but they were parachuted into it, that was still allowed to happen. Cheats then, cheats forever and they never pay the price for it.
They broke their own rules to parachute sevco into the league. Any team wanting to join the league HAS to provide detailed accounts from the previous 3 years. How can a day old club do that?

There will be a committee that will sit for a longtime, there will be a loud report, then the matter will be dropped. Just like going for a shite.
Sevco are immune to SFA punishment, red cards and penalties.

Will the SFA bring charges against sevco​

Short answer, will they fuck, they after all pretend its the same club who liquidated.

All im hearing about is Peter Lawwells cars and house being petrol bombed..looks like their wee plans worked ..lets make the tims look just as bad ..just my opinion

Dirty hun Knuckledragging cunts
How do they know its been done by fans. There have been firebomb attacks the last few weeks on businessmen cars. Some nightclub owner had his done twice am sure the week before . So fuck knows what it's all about

Drinking indoors with no social distancing is allowed
Plus you can sing fuck the Pope whilst breaking covid rules

Back