Will the SFA bring charges against sevco

It's a pishing excercise can gues the indivduals will be Mclaughlin and yousef ,,,,goin for the tims first

good on them courts the best place this could land because something stinks as usual , it was leaked last night fk all would get done to them , the cops vague ''no criminality statement reeks of pish
Police Scotland were singing the Billy Boys to the administrators when they were fucking up the case and causing more damage to the taxpayer in irrelevant compenstaion claims. All the while they knew Murray was the real crook who bumped the tax and caused the demise and eventual death of Rangers 1872.

I think we should leave it to the Government and Police Scotland who have now got a dedicated team to investigate everything that has happened with regards to George Square and other related crimes that were committed during the city rampage by therangers fans. And i doubt this investigation is complete or anywhere near finalisation.

Imo it’s nothing to do with Celtic or other clubs to do the job of those who are in charge of football in Scotland that would be Government, CPS and Police.
Can’t agree with you C R,it’s the lack of Government and Police and the S FA from last Century till the latest episode that we have this situation. How many times have the Scum sang vile songs like The Slash or the Silly Bhoys, attacked opposing fans home and abroad, frightened the public every time their team plays away or causing mayhem on public transport and eventually causing the death of an innocent young man by stabbing him. The police will do little as most are Masons or Orange Bar stewards who love being Huns. The Government don’t want to fall out with that support because they need their vote and the SFA are corrupt as they are either a mixture of Orange, Mason or Hun. We have the 5way agreement (Which involved Peter Lawwell). Other team’s players being banned while you know who get away with it year upon year. The Huns ground is not safe but that doesn’t stop them from playing there and of course the 1971 loss of 66 of their support due to safety measures that were not applied. The police, Government and the SFA held investigations and guess who got away with it…..

I wasn't talking about George Square. I was talking about the way the clubs employees acted at Ibrox.
Breaking covid rules. Clubs such as ours, Aberdeen, St.mirren,motherwell and Kilmarnock were hammered quickly by the SFA.
This has not happened with sevco. 70 days to bring in bans for players caught at a house party by the police. Scott arfields birthday party, only 2 secvo players got bans. 2 players who never got game time at sevco.
Then at the St.Johnston you can clearly hear one of their Scottish players shouting "get back to your goals, you fenian cunt" absolutely nothing done by the SFA. Compare and contrast to the alleged gay slurs at the Ross County game.
It's clear the SFA hold every other club to different standards, compared to sevco.
Is this because of the 5 way agreement
Spot on Glas81. HH

Gb81,did you honestly think the Glasgow’s finest police would find the
Stinkies guilty of sing sectarian songs Hell would have to freeze over first
Know i am one of older members on the noise , I know it changed days but
that would never happen.when they came back with ECWC in 1972 just like Celtic in 67 paraded round the track in a open top lorry at ibrox belting out the sash, and other ditty’s
the lot you name it they sang it was on tv, remember in they days I think ther were only 3or4 tele channels the point is they make the rules police the craft the brethren,the masons would be like Turkeys voting for Christmas again nae chance so we all need to accept that’s always been life in bonnie Scotland
To true, Hey Chubb, does 51 signify a happy event that happened 70 years ago. If so, I share that with you. HH

The British army massacre people in Ireland and tell lies about the victims. Decades later the dead are proven innocent and the British army face no prosecutions. We saw yet another example in the case of the Ballymurphy Massacre just recently. Loyalists are the historic descendants of the Yeomanry which were a locally-raised militia empowered to terrorise those perceived to be enemies to the crown.
In Ireland the historical links between the Yeomanry and the Loyalist murder gangs are very clear. The Yeomanry were the Loyalist murder gangs of their day albeit they never received such a level of state support in weapons, logistics and intelligence.
Scotland too had its Yeomanry, as did England but the by 20th century the tradition had devolved to the likes of Billy Fullerton's Fascist gangs. The vermin assembled at George Square represented the pathetic, modern remnant of the tradition of Scottish Yeomanry; assisted in their depravities by their Irish cohorts.
The crown is well aware of these 'embarrassing' criminals and has never failed to direct them as weapons of terror in times of crisis.
History would suggest they will be excused, tolerated, appeased and nurtured. Just as in so many centuries previous.

I noticed on the bbc scotland news that Douglas Ross has reappeared to comment on the SNP announcement about Glasgow staying in level 3 .

Where could he have been all week as I have not seen or heard him comment on sevco's shame
Maybe he has just recovered from the weekend .

Have we to take it that his party have no problem with the disgusting behaviour of the peepil
Of course that wee jobbie will say nowt against his beloved team. Red Card, Red Card, Red Card to you fergus for thinking these things

So many links to the scum rags once again appearing when it’s so simple to cut & paste said articles, if you feel the need to share the shit they spew.

Every click they get is money in the Bank for them, increases their profile and ability to charge higher advertising rates.

Why contribute to their coffers and the promotion of their anti Celtic agendas and their insulting of our collective intelligence?...

So many links to the scum rags once again appearing when it’s so simple to cut & paste said articles, if you feel the need to share the shit they spew.

Every click they get is money in the Bank for them, increases their profile and ability to charge higher advertising rates.

Why contribute to their coffers and the promotion of their anti Celtic agendas and their insulting of our collective intelligence?...
Couldnt agree more , can relay the contents but I wont be sharing anything from them.

Couldnt agree more , can relay the contents but I wont be sharing anything from them.
As an aside to this thread what has gilmour and Patterson done to be selected in the Scotland squad absolute fuck all except be huns. The only unseen hand in Scottish football is the red one in ulster. Yes I missed the chance for a half-handed joke, but the corruption in Scotland is Way beyond a joke. HH

As an aside to this thread what has gilmour and Patterson done to be selected in the Scotland squad absolute fuck all except be huns. The only unseen hand in Scottish football is the red one in ulster. Yes I missed the chance for a half-handed joke, but the corruption in Scotland is Way beyond a joke. HH
Gilmour has apparently showed well for Chelsea under Lampard and Tuchel so his inclusion is fair enough but Patterson's very young and only broken through this season the fact hes in the rangers side is probably it but I'd be really surprised if he gets any game time. Still cant believe that we have named 3 strikers for the tournament the lowest of all competing countries

Members online

Latest posts

Back