Will we win the league?

We have turned round bigger points gap before. It would be great to get the 10.
The sevvies have to win the league for survival of their corrupt club. The SFA will do their utmost to make sure the sevvies get a chance at champions league survival funds. The top scorer in the SPL is a defender who takes the penalties freely awarded ( record number this season surely?) by the Lanarkshire Volunteers.
We won't be allowed to win the league this season. I know because I have seen this movie before, about ten years ago.

wear it every day Riccardo!
Here we go again lads just another day but no fucking dollar

paddy malarkey 14th December 2020 at 18:26

reasonablechap 14th December 2020 at 13:50
Is one of them the Chinvat Bridge , perchance ?
More share movement at RIFC – looks like 50,000 @ 20p .
14 Dec 2020Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 14 December 2020
  • GBP 3,410,418.72
View PDF Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 14 December 2020
  • GBP 3,410,418.72
– link opens in a new window – 3 pages(3 pages)

Timtim 14th December 2020 at 19:06

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC437060/filing-history

Probably the smallest ever issue (will check) to raise 10k . It looks like every time a bill comes in they issue some shares to whoever sends the latest cheque . Money too tight to mention , definitely maybe. This isn’t investment this is drip feeding life support medication. Nobody on the Board is giving one penny more than is necessary .
They should however progress further in the europa league after being drawn against Antwerp who are on a par with Standard Liege as a mid table Belgian outfit.
PS – smallest issue by a long way.next smallest raised 1m
PPS – always the possibility the previous bill from 4 days ago was 10k short from Honest Mistake PLC , all sorted now the cheques in the post

Games not coming quick enough to get the bills paid

Here we go again lads just another day but no fucking dollar

paddy malarkey 14th December 2020 at 18:26

reasonablechap 14th December 2020 at 13:50
Is one of them the Chinvat Bridge , perchance ?
More share movement at RIFC – looks like 50,000 @ 20p .
14 Dec 2020Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 14 December 2020
  • GBP 3,410,418.72
View PDF Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 14 December 2020
  • GBP 3,410,418.72
– link opens in a new window – 3 pages(3 pages)

Timtim 14th December 2020 at 19:06

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC437060/filing-history

Probably the smallest ever issue (will check) to raise 10k . It looks like every time a bill comes in they issue some shares to whoever sends the latest cheque . Money too tight to mention , definitely maybe. This isn’t investment this is drip feeding life support medication. Nobody on the Board is giving one penny more than is necessary .
They should however progress further in the europa league after being drawn against Antwerp who are on a par with Standard Liege as a mid table Belgian outfit.
PS – smallest issue by a long way.next smallest raised 1m
PPS – always the possibility the previous bill from 4 days ago was 10k short from Honest Mistake PLC , all sorted now the cheques in the post

Games not coming quick enough to get the bills paid
And SMSM are all over this feckin scam! an invoice comes in-share issue,problem solved, governance? it's a pheckin joke! 🍺 :mad:

And SMSM are all over this feckin scam! an invoice comes in-share issue,problem solved, governance? it's a pheckin joke! 🍺 :mad:
More interested in Gerrards hair and Ian Black's view on Hearts, a view from a guy who bet against his team losing, a team he was playing for during the bet. Thats your media, Laptop churnalists. churing out shite and moonbeams for gullibears.

1607985440264.png

We still have the star players, players who have stayed the course, we have a manager who has seen and done it time after time, a squad that WILL win a quadruple treble, mean while they polish the petrofact cup, that's it, a squad of players who have won fuck all and a manager who slips up when the pressure bites.
Its ours to win.

We still have the star players, players who have stayed the course, we have a manager who has seen and done it time after time, a squad that WILL win a quadruple treble, mean while they polish the petrofact cup, that's it, a squad of players who have won fuck all and a manager who slips up when the pressure bites.
Its ours to win.
Game at a time Hoopy,win all our games then pump them at Ibrokes and i honestly think they ll fold!They fuckin better!🤣

For probably the 1st time this season I'm not feeling the dread of the next game. I'm actually starting to relish them. I hope to see the progression of last couple of games. Still a massive task but one I'm beginning to feel may just be possible.
See it, done it, have the experience and handled the pressure, It's not easy taking a crown.

Look to the bench and see whats coming back for parts 2 and 3

The-day-Ali-surprised-Mike-Tyson-and-took-away-the.jpg

Ok, I'm not much of a horse racy guy, but ive seen enough to know usually a wee horse an the guy on its back goes pure mental, soon as its oot th traps its away, miles aheed of the others, aw the experienced punters go, aw fur fucks sake, hes gone too early, eventually the chasing pack reels it in, when its in the final straight it looks like its running on quicksand, they aw scoosh past an the fukkers knackered. Thats whits going to happen. I hope. 🤞

Welcome Johnson, yes I think we can still win but as is said we might need Lennon to go, giving him till after the game with them might be the biggest mistake, he can't figure out how to beat them. We are here & might have to put up with it, if he beats them then he is here till season end. Fuck its all it's & buts. What a season so far it must get better for us.

Play with 2 strikers and aye we will win the league lenny has to realise that hearts will park the bus and try to counter us but weve got the defensive mojo back and hopefully that's what lenny has been waiting on before releasing the deadly duo of eddy and griff and then we are the team to beat once more. Still unhappy about lenny basically leaking the best part of the team, as BB said hopefully hes toying with the SMSM and will play our best and strongest team HH

THIS.

Great read David Potter, well done. Like it or not the Boards decision means we, and I mean everyone, are all in with this manager.
Let's just get on with it.
COYBIG
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back