Will we win the league?

It may seem to be negativity but I see it as being realistic Boab. We have on the whole been shite this season. This isn't just about yesterday and some players making mistakes but about the general malaise, lack of thunder, absence of tactics and the strange decisions being made on the park. We can't afford to let our hearts rule our heads because by denying the fact that there are serious issues, the problems will never be addressed. As each day goes by sevco will get stronger and not because of the opinions of folk on here but about the way everyone can see how badly the team are being managed, or mismanaged. Let's not wait for Hector, Big Mike or anyone else to sink the zombie klub because they will find the money to stay afloat, of that I have no doubt.

It may seem to be negativity but I see it as being realistic Boab. We have on the whole been shite this season. This isn't just about yesterday and some players making mistakes but about the general malaise, lack of thunder, absence of tactics and the strange decisions being made on the park. We can't afford to let our hearts rule our heads because by denying the fact that there are serious issues, the problems will never be addressed. As each day goes by sevco will get stronger and not because of the opinions of folk on here but about the way everyone can see how badly the team are being managed, or mismanaged. Let's not wait for Hector, Big Mike or anyone else to sink the zombie klub because they will find the money to stay afloat, of that I have no doubt.
You cannot write stories by plucking stuff out the air and selling it to the public as facts and then refuse to put your name to it in case you get caught.,

Ah'm too sober at the minute tae be realistic Shamrock, give it a couple of hours though!🍺🥳

Well you cannot say the board are sticking when they have not had a meeting or spoke out to the media, and you cannot say they will make changes either when they have again not spoke to the media, thats becomes the Boyd territory of I just know things I am not daft.
Very true. I don't pay attention to that stuff but the results are speaking volumes that we should all be hearing.

Well you cannot say the board are sticking when they have not had a meeting or spoke out to the media, and you cannot say they will make changes either when they have again not spoke to the media, thats becomes the Boyd territory of I just know things I am not daft.
Its the operation stop 10 at all costs
Media/Ref's/Hun's
We were ready for it,
just didn't bank on these performances coming from our own dressing room

Members online

Latest posts

Back