Will we win the league?

At this stage of the season, and because of circumstances at our Club..and the circumstances over at their Klub....whether we like it or not, we are 'on the ropes'......for the first time in years. It is so difficult for us, as fans...especially the younger guys, who have only witnessed Celtic being the best in Scotland.....Add the 10 into the mix.......well...its the slow car crash job wi nae seatbelts at this present time.....We need tae keep the heed...it wont be easy.......All I would advise is get yer seatbelts on for a roller coaster of a season...and hope we come oot on top....🍀

I think we will, by 6 pts.

''Will we win the league ?'' I think we will , by 6 points .

Can I have a pint of what he's on ? LoL !!

Actually the way we are playing at the moment would have driven me to drink - if I wasn't already on a bottle of Whisky a day , two bottles of Vodka , a plethora of cocktails , 6 Valium , and a 330ml bottle of Stella .
I think it was the Stella that put me over the edge !

HH

Can only hope your right ,like your optimism , the way we are playing know its along season.
Don’t want to be a killjoy, reality is the stinkies are no conceding any goals or very little, that’s the brutal truth just being pragmatic i know most folk don’t want to here that but that’s the way is is fact
Just now they are not conceding
While their defence includes TAV (Pen)/Goldfinger/Hairlaquer/Katman there's always hope.
Panto season is upon us and those lot have previous starring roles

Fck sake TAV (pen) can do a matinee and an evening performance in 10 mins

Last edited:
There have been more than a few lads shipped out of the dressing room in the last two years.
Lustig, KT, Hayes, Duff, Forster.
They were all credited with being driving forces.
Tam stayed but under the cloud of wanting a move. Ntcham has been wanting gone.
Mibi Eddie thought this was going to be his summer as well?
New coach that doesnt click the way Duff did with the team?
Who knows who else would of been open to moving if a bid came in?
Ajeti, Kilmala, Duffy, turnbull and Barkas aren't un dropable or even guaranteed a start.
Thats where most of our transfer money has went.
The players have shown only fleeting glimpses of what we know they are capable of. Few domestic. Few spells in our EL games.
Its the consistency and the belief of going out and steam rolling thats gone.
We dont look anywhere near as fit as we should be collectively.
Players gassed that wouldnt of been under RD or BR. (Even when the latter played them to death)
The worry is the combative and driving from our center mf.
Broonie still has a roll but not in every game.
Its lenny, cracking defensive player. If he cant sort that out by guiding a solid base then its his coaching thats letting us down.
The refusal to drop ntcham and tell christie to do the busy work deep is a mistake.

Lennys school is let good players play.
Thats not working.
Time to drill them with jobs to do.
Its the focus thats costing us.

Our EL campaign is gone.

Can we win the leauge?
Yes

Can we sort out all the issues above?

Jullien, Rogic and Griff fit.
Ajeti & eddie start scoring
Duffy...
Barkas...
Guys like Turnbull and Soro making any sort of impact.
The "most skillful player in the squad" MJ coming of age and hitting instant form to offer options.

Its a long bastard of a list of needs and musts

Its going to take a massive effort.

Loved commons at his best for us. Paid nothing for him and his return was excellent over all.
Still a rat. Tarnished.

If anyone could spot it though id say he isnt too far off it. Qualified even. Bitter Campbell's soup specs and bitter fingers on the keyboard.

Im under no illusions the stop the ten is in full force.

Ive got doubts the current crop have the salts or the desire to charge head on at it

Still wondering how we could of went from a million wingers to just El? 😂

On paper we have two attacking wb now. One each side.
So El covers the left north of that.
Jamsey injured.
We didnt add a driving mf to our mix. To compliment that new shape.
Added CFs but dont play two?

We bought to hammer home and old school 442.

Try to play otherwise.

Did lenny expect to have departures and money for rebuilding?

Had he ran out of ideas to play the current squad? Top heavy with half defensive half attacking players. None of them given proper roles.

Looks like it from here

The really annoying thing for me is that the points most of us are making are not just with the benefit of hindsight - many of us were highlighting these potential issues back in the summer as things to be wary of in the upcoming season.

If numpties like me can see these then why are our very highly paid and vastly experienced team missing them (or worse - seeing them and foing nothing about them).

I even raised my concerns about playing our matches in empty stadiums. I suggested that maybe it was woryh gambling giving some less experienced development players more game time as they are used to playing most of their games to empty stands (and often on plastic pitches too). Now that may or may not have worked out for us but let's be honest - our older players haven't exactly been setting the heather alight - but we will never know as we have stuck by the same underperforming players week in, week out. Was this ever even considered as something we can use to our advantage for certain scensrios - I doubt it? This suggestion might seem a bit wacky for many people but these are highly talented fringe players we are speaking about, many of whom will probably walk away from us in the future due to a lack of opportunity, so it MIGHT have been worth trying for selected games.

The really annoying thing for me is that the points most of us are making are not just with the benefit of hindsight - many of us were highlighting these potential issues back in the summer as things to be wary of in the upcoming season.

If numpties like me can see these then why are our very highly paid and vastly experienced team missing them (or worse - seeing them and foing nothing about them).

I even raised my concerns about playing our matches in empty stadiums. I suggested that maybe it was woryh gambling giving some less experienced development players more game time as they are used to playing most of their games to empty stands (and often on plastic pitches too). Now that may or may not have worked out for us but let's be honest - our older players haven't exactly been setting the heather alight - but we will never know as we have stuck by the same underperforming players week in, week out. Was this ever even considered as something we can use to our advantage for certain scensrios - I doubt it? This suggestion might seem a bit wacky for many people but these are highly talented fringe players we are speaking about, many of whom will probably walk away from us in the future due to a lack of opportunity, so it MIGHT have been worth trying for selected games.
Agreed with everything you said BB along with many others (except 1)on things that need improving and the untried.
I don't understand this policy lenny seems to keep opting for, using experienced when these same player's keep letting him down so consistently

Ach, stop fretting, this season is just another Rocky movie dressed up in football shirts.

Mind Rocky III when Clubber Lang banjoed Rocky into next week and the champ had lost his belt. Fast forward and the Rock questions himself and his courage, but Adrienne boots him in the ba's and gets him telt.

Boom........Rocky wins the title and Clubber Hun is never heard fae again.

Rocky's a Tim!!!

Ach, stop fretting, this season is just another Rocky movie dressed up in football shirts.

Mind Rocky III when Clubber Lang banjoed Rocky into next week and the champ had lost his belt. Fast forward and the Rock questions himself and his courage, but Adrienne boots him in the ba's and gets him telt.

Rocky's a Tim!!!
Like the film we just need mickey (no pun intended) the old fashioned trainer to be replaced with the younger more modern master of disaster/the king of sting
Rocky was the man

Like the film we just need mickey (no pun intended) the old fashioned trainer to be replaced with the younger more modern master of disaster/the king of sting
Rocky was the man
Aye, but let's no mention Rambo (Mcinally)!!!

And just as long as oor Mickey does'nae kick the bucket either.

That's it.........bring back Apollo Creed fae the grave. If the zombies can wangle their way back to life, then bringing back Apollo should be a dawdle.

Aye, but let's no mention Rambo (Mcinally)!!!

And just as long as oor Mickey does'nae kick the bucket either.

That's it.........bring back Apollo Creed fae the grave. If the zombies can wangle their way back to life, then bringing back Apollo should be a dawdle.
All we need is somebody to get the confidence back ala
I’m gonni bust you up
Go for it

All we need is somebody to get the confidence back ala
I’m gonni bust you up
Go for it
Mind Sly keeping nets in Escape To Victory. Bit brutal on the old technique front, but no bad wie the old pens (which is a prerequisite for Celtic keepers this season).

Wee fat alfie tries any of his jostling pish then Sly just gives him the old: "don't push me" line and fat alfie shites it and fails to fleg the Celtic net (again).

Mind Sly keeping nets in Escape To Victory. Bit brutal on the old technique front, but no bad wie the old pens (which is a prerequisite for Celtic keepers this season).

Wee fat alfie tries any of his jostling pish then Sly just gives him the old: "don't push me" line and fat alfie shites it and fails to fleg the Celtic net (again).
Ffs you could Paulie in goal and Alfie would still miss 🤣

Rocky's a Tim!!!
Broonie is the only one that resembles that mindset.
Steroids are banned. Unless he takes a ufc style/paddy k lockdown ...hiatus...
Retirement jucie then back in about it.
Is that what jozo is away doing SP?
Terminator 2021 signing?
If ive cracked it then my curtians better be drawn and Kevlar woven into them.

Im saying this all in jest.
Lets not forget these boys are hun crushers by trade.
All that old rocky bollocks.
Are we bum micks?
No fuckin chance.
Lets get our domestics under control.
Time to prove it.
Result
Nother result.
Home and Away result
Away result
Home result.
Continued...

No time for shitebags.

If we decide to stop playing my little pony enthusiasts then its happening.
Decide to be warriors then we have a shout.

The lads that put on the Jersey need to know what it means.
Some do.
Others
Cant hack it.
Change the 11.
Only option.
Not big changes. Just a few
Our only option is fresh energy with some of the old expandables watching over it

Back