Will we win the league?

It just keeps happening, doesn’t it? Coincidence?
Sorry Guys don't believe don't believe in coincidence. We are all in the same boat re covid. It is the way it is. If Dundee Utd were to forfeit the game it goes down 3 0 win to sevco.If they play the game then who knows, sevco could drop points. Football is all about who plays the better on the day. We have enough problems of our own at this minute in time to start worrying about anybody else. ☘️☘️

Sorry Guys don't believe don't believe in coincidence. We are all in the same boat re covid. It is the way it is. If Dundee Utd were to forfeit the game it goes down 3 0 win to sevco.If they play the game then who knows, sevco could drop points. Football is all about who plays the better on the day. We have enough problems of our own at this minute in time to start worrying about anybody else. ☘️☘️
Fair enough AllyBhoy but don't you find it strange that every club in the spfl have all had their problems with covid except them, and more teams seem to have an outbreak just before they have to play them, now coincidence? or facts? or provide the scum with as much help as possible? I know which one I think

Fair enough AllyBhoy but don't you find it strange that every club in the spfl have all had their problems with covid except them, and more teams seem to have an outbreak just before they have to play them, now coincidence? or facts? or provide the scum with as much help as possible? I know which one I think

Coincidentally, I just happen to agree with you 👍

On footballing terms I still have no doubt we can still win the 10iar even on the shite form we have produced so far this season.
My main concern to our 10iar bid now is with our own board.
I have never really had any real trust in the money men within football as usually with huge sums of money involved corruption is never to far behind and we play in a league that is full of it.
I have now got a theory that our board do not want us to win the 10iar and lenny has become the front man for the boards ambitions.
We have all seen managers lose there jobs for far less than what Lenny has produced and yet is still employed?
If we win the league the scum go bust as there account's show which would be of no interest to our board.
I believe DD may be wanting to sell the club and maybe looking for Chinese buyers.
Why?
The Asian Market is the one all clubs in Europe want to break into, and our board would still want to keep the "old firm" brand alive even though we know it died 8 years ago.
I believe this brand is something the Asian Market could and would buy into especially with so many Catholic roots within Asia.
No same city can offer a rivalry as intense as the Glasgow Derby which I would claim to be the biggest in world football.
Sky have made a noon slot on a Sunday available for the spfl again very attractive viewing time for the Asian Market even though its one we dislike so much.
Our supporters are well known worldwide and our display of YNWA is possibly the best site in world football.
Could any Asian investors look upon celtic as a good investment? I believe they really could, but only if the scum are kept alive as that rivalry would be of there best interests.
If such a deal was lurking, this board will be able to walk away with a bucket load of cash.
Any new investors will have to reinvest within the team as many will be going at the end of the season regardless.
It will also bring to the end of res 12 and the 5 way agreements as they would become dead and buried.
Marketing would be on a much bigger scale than it is nowadays.
So on a business scale it may well be a great idea but our dreams would have to be crushed to achieve such a plan, and the GB could well be the biggest pain in the arse for a board if they have any such plans in place.
If this board have any such plans then lenny fits the bill perfectly for them as any new manager could ruin any such plans.
So maybe the 3 musketeers can ride off into the sunset with their already overflowing suitcases filled to the top with cash and our crushed dreams in tatters and all for the long term good of our club?

John no, excellent post and answers lots of unanswered questions. And so the ‘myth’ will be used to benefit the rich money men while we as supporters are mere pawns in the palms of their hands to be played in game set and match.

OK but on the form we have been producing to date our marathon could be run by the month of December if instant improvements aren't made
If the FILTH are gonny drop pts its this coming Mth. They are starting tae look jaded tae me & hopefully wae 300 County Fans roaring them on🤣🤣 they'll get FUKED RAMORRA!! Make NO MISTAKE wan defeat & the Gullibillies will be on their case faster than Naebaws, McGregor & Davis Fuked off in 2011🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Barcelona lost to Cadiz. That's the nature of football. The past does not predict the future. Stop bemoaning the last result and support the team, management and board. That's what being a real Celtic supporter means. "We don't care if we lose lose or draw" is what we sing. Or used to sing in my day. That doesn't mean that we have to like losing or drawing but it means that setbacks do not define us. We need to support the team .

Barcelona lost to Cadiz. That's the nature of football. The past does not predict the future. Stop bemoaning the last result and support the team, management and board. That's what being a real Celtic supporter means. "We don't care if we lose lose or draw" is what we sing. Or used to sing in my day. That doesn't mean that we have to like losing or drawing but it means that setbacks do not define us. We need to support the team .
I agree that we have to support the team. I believe that the protests last week will have dented any scrap of confidence the team had left and in the end damage our team further.
The Board and PL on the otherhand have caused many fans to mistrust them on their inaction on Res12 and 5WA and imo this runs deep.

All these anti- lenny comments and threads would or could lead one to believe that we have already given up on the ten and to me that is insane. I said earlier that had we played and won the 2 'nicola' games wed be 5pts behind , sure those games have to be won , but what a boost for them to get a 2 game start ahead of us. I'm curious just how many would still be calling for lennys head had we played and won them already? Not so many I'm guessing. If we can get those games won and dont drop any points that alone will put them under pressure and our board should be onto scotgov about our yellow card and their players get a fine like a starving dug with a bone. Theyve been handed the initiative not through winning at CP but other means. Penalty per game sometimes 2 , we are all deeply disappointed at the season so far but it's still in its infancy. Positivity breeds positivity just as the opposite applies. We are not out of anything but must get these games played and won , I've seen nothing as to when we will play these games and we have the right to know , shall we play them after the split? We must fit them in or itll always look worse than it is. I can only speak for myself but a 5 pt gap is far, far from irecoverable and when they start believing that they have won it, that's when they fall apart, course we cannot rely on that and have to do our own job. So I'll say again unless we fall further behind lenny has my support 100%
I'm not for or against Lenny until KT said the difference between Celtic and the way Arsenal approach a game is night and day. Arsenal are so professional not only do they look at video of there own last game they study video of the next opponents so thioether he said when the game is being played it feels like De van U (spelling?) sounds like Lenny has been a lazy manager I'm afraid :(

Do you encourage a client to pursue a downward spiral of destruction, doc?

It's not the winning, the losing, or the drawing that's the issue - it's the manner of the winning, the losing, and the drawing that causes concern.

You wouldn't just accept a government administration ploughing their own furrow just because you voted for them? I understand that the board and management are not elected representatives, but if folk have paid their money, then they are entitled to have their voices heard and listened to.

Your analysis of what a "real supporter" constitutes appears slightly blinkered to me. Real supporters act in any fashion they feel best serves the club, it's a very personal thing and not determined by your thoughts on the subject.

They may be wrong. They may be misguided. They may be ignorant. That is a subject for debate, which is exactly what this platform provides.

I find it difficult to believe that a psychotherapist can be so set on one particular solution?

These fans DO support the team in a way that is unique to them, but the team are underperforming and not reciprocating that support. Don't tell folk what they need to do - explain to folk the reasons why they should support the team.

That's pretentious, presumptuous and insulting twaddle you've written there, doc........Don't dare to tell folk how to be "real supporters".

I'm not for or against Lenny until KT said the difference between Celtic and the way Arsenal approach a game is night and day. Arsenal are so professional not only do they look at video of there own last game they study video of the next opponents so thioether he said when the game is being played it feels like De van U (spelling?) sounds like Lenny has been a lazy manager I'm afraid :(
Dont forget that KT also was allegedly quoted as saying that senior players at arsenal were asking him to calm down in training as it made the rest look lazy, KT said he trained as he trained with Celtic (hard). Also arsenal are pretty poor right now so they can watch videos all day and night but it's not transferred onto the pitch

We all support the team fis but you cannot just ask supporters to pay huge sums of money and support the board blindly in whatever they do. Were celts for change not real Celtic supporters? Using your analogy those fans wouldnt be classed as real supporters and that's wrong .

Members online

Back