Will You Ever Forgive Brendan Rodgers?

Will You Ever Forgive Brendan Rodgers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm afraid I didn't vote, Imatim. I just can't seem to get worked up about BR leaving. His timing stunk so maybe there should be a "window" just like player transfers.

Everyone manager moves on eventually and if he had left us in poor position in the league and out of the cup then I would be raging.

This is a blip and we're on our way to record-breaking history despite him.

Shamrock I understand players and managers move on but never did I think BR would leave us at this really important time during the season with so much at stake.

And added to that was the way he left us without as much as word because he knew he wasn’t doing this the right way for us the fans or th3 players. Sneaking about and going out the back door.

Now looking back and hindsight is a great thing I can see that he was intending to leave as soon as he could. No I can’t forgive him not now not ever.

Today I’m glad he’s gone because we have a true Celtic man in to take us to the end of the season now so HH NFL ?

Just saw a video in the Times headline about some fans singing about the IRA shooting him. Fucking embarrassing. A great win last night and this takes the headlines.

Do these Cunts not realise the damage this does to the club? Sing he’s a cunt if you wish, but this is totally unacceptable. The worst thing is some moron uploaded it.

We need to get over him going. It’s done. We were all gutted how he did it. But there are limits and hoping the IRA shoot the guy is Fucking out of order. We all get tarred with the same brush and that pisses me off.

Get a fucking grip and stop dragging the club into the gutter.

Just saw a video in the Times headline about some fans singing about the IRA shooting him. Fucking embarrassing. A great win last night and this takes the headlines.

Do these Cunts not realise the damage this does to the club? Sing he’s a cunt if you wish, but this is totally unacceptable. The worst thing is some moron uploaded it.

We need to get over him going. It’s done. We were all gutted how he did it. But there are limits and hoping the IRA shoot the guy is Fucking out of order. We all get tarred with the same brush and that pisses me off.

shootin who?

Bang out of order but even worse
posting it online

Relax bigman, the IRA don't exist. You're talkin about a handful of young lads singing in a pub. Published by an English rag.

Not only he let us down taking Davis and Kolo Toure with him but he wants to raid our team by snatching our players away to his League.The ultimate betrayal.He was claiming that his dream was to build something in Celtic,to build the team overall and now he wants to steal everything.It is clear he left because of the money,ambitions,egoism,EPL allure,and he was using Celtic for his own goals.Now he wants to ruin everything and doesnt care about his so called legacy at Celtic.

My wife always told me how much she loved me bu was courting a wealthy half wit behind my back for months. She left me and moved far away. Then she took the kids and now I never see them. Do I forgive her? What do you think? Apart from missing the kids, I am glad to be shot of the lying bastard ?

No, no forgiveness.
I can't even contemplate thinking forgiveness; it's far too early for starters.
I'm still seriously disappointed with him in the extreme, but......Brendan knew we're on the verge of greatness, and that 10 in a row is do-able if we can keep the players we have AND strengthen in the summer.

Knowing what he does about Celtic, how the fans feel right now and the hope we hold for the triple treble.....if Rodgers tries to take Benkovic back or ANY of our other players that we MUST keep hold of 'TIL THE TEN IS DONE, then FORGIVENESS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Back